Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:03 pm
Giving a grumble Fanghur was following the easily notable trail of Inge, he had wandered away from her to go do some light hunting and had over estimated her and off the lioness had wandered. Now here he was, a couple days after the fact.

One job was all he had; watch Inge and keep her safe.

At least he wasn't far from her given these tracks. Padding along quickly and determined he kept a watchful eye for the pale female.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:10 pm
User Image

Inge had found some kind lion to take her in for a while... she had been found ragged and thin and delirious... like she always was. He had fed her and kept her safe in his den and she had recovered in a day or two. And then the voices came back with a vengeance. She had a day or two of tranquility in her mind. She had normal conversations with the male.

Then they began to speak again.

”He will steal your soul... His tongue is a claw and will slice your body while you scream... he will keep you as his pet and will force cubs into your womb

She had tried to ignore them.

She had left early in the morning. Before the sun rose and the heat blazed. She had rna s majority of the time. She now lay resting beneath some fallen trees and slept quietly.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:30 pm
Split Personality

It wasn't long until she came into view, which let him feel a great deal better about the whole thing. Even still, watching over her had never been the easiest of tasks but he took pride in it and wouldn't change his position if anyone ever gave him the chance.

"Inge, are you hungry? I found food." While he wasn't able to bring it back with him, it wasn't far from where they currently stood. She looked quite comfortable in the shade, which was refreshing looking though he was more concerned about her getting food.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:54 am
Inge stirred in her sleep when the jackal spoke. She didn’t move again however. Her dark winged back was slowly breathing and her tail didn’t move. She still sppeared to slumber. Though she was actually awake and thinking to herself in her head.

”He is a savior and a friend. He is kind and family.

She opened her eyes and stared at him quietly.

“He was sent by brother to care for me.”

She didn’t blink. Her body didn’t move. She took a deep breath.

“Fanghur... I was lost again.” She said quietly. It was apparent in her voice she was sane for the moment.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:40 am
Split Personality

Nodding the purple and winged marked creature stared at her for a moment and sat down not far from her. Perhaps they'd be back in the presence of her family soon and then he wouldn't have to worry so much about where she is and if she's safe.

Still, Fanghur would always worry.

"Aye, but are you found now?" Giving her a small smile the creature flicked it's tail against his side for a moment before continuing.

"If you decide you are hungry, I do have food nearby."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:36 pm
Inge knew the jackal would lead her to everything she would need but she felt echoes in her mind and her eyes squeezed shut and the words and sounds raced though her and she shook for a moment, trying to keep the sanity inside her. She lifted and eye again and looked at him and observed the small creature whom she knew as a family member.

She sighed. “I found a friend but my voices told me to leave. They echo so loudly in my mind.” She said. Though he already knew that. She didn’t know why she said it.

“I left him... he was kind.” She stirred from her laying and stood. Her ribs poked from her sides and her eyes were sunken in. “I’m so weary... where is my brother...” she asked.

She didn’t wait for and answer. “W-w-where did he go? He died and I can’t find him...” she burst into a sob.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:10 am
Split Personality

Taking a seat he watched her and wished he was larger so that he could actually do more for her than what he already was. "I'm sure your friend will understand." He knew all too well the voices that tormented her and wondered if in time they would go away completely or continue to torture her the rest of her life. Only time would tell.

"Your brother is back home, where we should be heading." How long had they been gone? Too long it would seem. "I remember the way home if you'd like to come with me. He isn't dead." Moving closer he reached out with a tiny paw and touched her leg to reassure her.  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games