Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Heulwen Cottage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Heulwen Gardens
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? My Beautiful Bride
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? My Wedding!
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I love her so much

Dris was trying to convince himself to get used to the odd weight on his left hand. He'd never worn rings before, so wearing one for the rest of his life felt a little strange. He looked over at Puck for about the billionth time that afternoon, unable to stop the little smile that drew upon his face. She just looked so utterly perfect. And, for some reason, she had agreed to marry him. Him! The lanky doofus that had apologized half a dozen times in the first two minutes of their first date. Had it been a miracle that allowed them to be together? Either way, he was grateful to the very universe for this moment.

He adjusted his jacket a bit, feeling strange in something so formal. He normally dressed up in slacks and a buttoned shirt, but this.... this was way fancy. He ran a hand through his hair, which was already a mess again, despite Milo's having used some sort of stuff in it just shy of the wedding. He glanced over at his dads, both talking to a small crowd. He noticed his little brother hiding behind Wyatt, using him almost as a shield against the crowd. He thought briefly how his parents were miracle workers, since that morning he'd woken up not even knowing what time was. Unfortunately, getting drunk was only fun for about ten minutes, then came the hangover. It hadn't helped that Hera woke him up early to circle around him for some crystal.... curse thing. Either way, it had been way too early for that.

His thoughts were drawn away by Puck, his wife, asking about her brother. He followed her gaze, grinning brightly. Cyd was talking excitedly, which could only mean they were discussing her favorite topic - Quidditch. "Well.... maybe a little. Especially 'cause Aunt Cyd is going through some... uh.. stuff.... I guess." He glanced at the woman, then briefly scanned the crowd for London's insane hair. Once found, Dris reflected on the now-adult having told him about Cyd's freak out when she discovered grey hairs. It was something Dris couldn't fathom being upset over, but then again his own hair usually had insane colors in it from the paints he used.

Looking back over toward Puck's moms, Dris gently nudged his wife. "You know your mum woke me up before dawn to circle crystals around me, right? Or did they do that on their own? Either way, tell them they should push that 'til later. Especially the morning after a stag-do." He grinned, then happily draped an arm around Puck. He'd get to spend every day beside her. It was going to be magical. Plus, they still had a two-week long honeymoon to go to. And that would be a ton of fun on its own.

Dʀᴇssᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ Fʀɪᴅᴀʏ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇss ᴡʜᴏᴀ-ᴏʜ, I ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴏᴡ
Aɴᴅ ᴄᴀɴ I sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛɪᴇsᴛ ɢɪʀʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ᴏʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, sᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅ!
Gᴏᴛ ᴀ ʀᴇᴄᴏʀᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪᴛ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ
Aɴ ᴏᴘᴘᴏʀᴛᴜɴɪᴛʏ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴡɪʟᴅ, ʙᴀʙʏ ᴄᴀɴ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ sᴍɪʟᴇ, sᴍɪʟᴇ, ᴅᴀᴍɴ, I ʜᴏᴘᴇ sᴏ
Nᴏᴡ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴛ, ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴜꜰꜰʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴘᴇᴀᴛ, ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴘᴇᴀᴛ, ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴘᴇᴀᴛ, ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴘᴇᴀᴛ
Sʜᴇ sᴀɪᴅ "I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs sᴏɴɢ I'ᴠᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ɪᴛ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ sᴛᴏʟᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡᴏʀᴅ"
Sʜᴇ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀʟʟ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, ᴛɪʟʟ ɪᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛs! Sɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ sᴏɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀ, ʙᴇsᴛ sᴏɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀ!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:03 pm
User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Oliver Davis
                                                Slytherin Alumn - Twenty Five Years Old - Pureblood - Office for Counterfeit Spell and Objects
                                                Department of Magical Law Enforcement

╚══════════════════════════════════════╝

Oliver placed his hand on Arwen’s thigh as they sat. This was the first big event that the couple had attended, but Oliver was sure it wouldn’t be the last. The way he felt about Arwen – he’d never felt about anyone before, not even his ex girlfriend of over 5 years. This time, he felt such a deep love for the brunette. Their good times were wonderful and their tough times... well, they helped each other make it through. And it was because of her that he even met the bride and groom and had a whole new amazing friend group. And it was because of her that his life had gotten so much better. Oliver was happy – genuinely, truly happy. He was able to let the past go and focus on himself and his future – their future. Although they hadn’t really discussed the next step, which was moving in together. But they didn’t need to. Not yet. They were both happy with where their relationship was – and besides, it wasn’t like Arwen didn’t already practically live with him. Just not officially.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Hey, I will always stay by your side forever
                                                ♫ Because we're better together

Rawwry

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:26 pm
User Image

I can't help but feel like I'm one in a m i l l i o n
                                              I'm worth all the c r a p that I'm putting you through

╔══════════════════════════╗
                                              Zoe Quimby

Beauxbatons Alumna - Twenty Four Years Old - Pureblood
                                              Hair Stylist - Magic Clips Salon

╚══════════════════════════╝

From the moment she was invited to Dris and Puck’s wedding, she knew she’d be stuck third wheeling Arwen and Oliver. But she understood. They were still a pretty young couple – having only been dating for about a year now. They seemed to still be in the honeymoon stage of their relationship, and as cute as that was, Zoe also made fun of them about it and faked throwing up on several occasions. This time, however, she might have been able to use her third wheeling as a bonus. No one would ever mistake Oliver as Zoe’s boyfriend – mostly because of the way he looked at his actual girlfriend – and that meant there was a higher chance of the French woman actually getting laid tonight. She didn’t remember the last time she had sex; inevitably, a pathetic amount of time must have gone by. Looking over at the aforementioned couple, Zoe made a face (because there was that look again!) and turned her attention over to the groomsmen. Unfortunately, she didn’t fancy any of them considering two of them were really young, one of them was a goblin, and the other was apparently gay. Turning her attention over to the bridesmaids, she decided she could always hook up with a girl – it wouldn’t be the first time and she was pretty desperate.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

User Image xxxxxxxxxxx User Imagexxxxxxxxxxx User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:33 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Heulwen Family Home
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Phee
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Making Lunch
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope this tastes good

Nani was back at her childhood home, today to babysit little Phee. Their mum was out doing her governess duties and their dad was off at the Ministry discussing potions and such. Max was likely out with his friends, something he loved to do. So, today it was just the eldest and youngest of kids. "Phee, I'm gonna start lunch, 'kay?" Her voice rang through the halls, hoping the blonde would hear. She hummed a jaunty tune while she worked on cooking, doing a flitting sort of dance to the song in her head. When her wand poked her in the leg, Nani set it on the table to get it out of her pocket, then resumed her work chopping veggies.

Kungfudemoness

Wʜᴏ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ? Wʜᴏ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ, ᴡʜᴏ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ
Tᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴏᴡɴ, ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs, ᴀ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ sᴛᴏɴᴇ
Mᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴇᴄᴇᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ. A ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ɢɪʀʟ's ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʜᴏʟʟᴏᴡ
Iᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴘᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡᴇsᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ʜᴏʟᴅs ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, sʜᴇ ʜᴀsɴ'ᴛ ʏᴇᴛ ɢᴜᴇssᴇᴅ
Sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ sᴘᴀᴄᴇs, ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʙɪɢ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs
Sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ɴᴇᴡ ꜰᴀᴄᴇs, sʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɢʜ sᴛᴀᴋᴇs
Sʜᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴀs ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ, ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴇʏᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀɪɴɴɪɴɢ, sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ sʜᴇ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ, ɪꜰ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʟɪꜰᴇ's ʟᴇssᴏɴs, sʜᴇ'ʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴇsᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:44 pm
User Image

Trying hard to reach out
                                                    But when I tried to speak out
                                                    Felt like no one could hear me
                                                    Wanted to belong here
                                                    But something felt so wrong here

Phee was playing with Scrappy who was a knight and he was the dragon. He was winning. He heard his big sis say she was making lunch. He liked watching momma cook and he was curious about what Nani would make. He liked it when she visited to hang out with him. He didn't like being alone when Momma and Daddy had to do work things. Max was doing big brother things and Phee didn't want to impose. Scooping up Scrappy he skipped to the kitchen. Nani was cutting up some Veggies. He was tall enough now that the counter wasn't too tall for him. He noticed Nani had put her wand there. It looked like a pretty stick like one Daddy could make. But Phee knew it was special. He put scrappy on the counter and carefully picked it up. He wondered if Max's or Momma and Daddy's wands were similar. Could he do magic with it too? Curiously Phee waved it a bit but didn't expect the result he got the dishes in the drainer jumped out to the floor making a loud crashing and shattering sound. Oh no! He wasn't wanting to do that!

I'll spread my wings, and I'll learn how to fly
                                                                              I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
                                                                              And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change
                                                                              And breakaway

Miss GryffindorK

null

null

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Phee
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Oh no!

Nani was working on making a nice grilled chicken and strawberry salad when she heard the little pitter-patter of Phee feet. A small smile tipped onto her lips as he played, the girl distracted by the skillet. Just as she was flipping the chicken, a loud crash sounded behind her. She turned quickly - a little too quickly - and looked over at Phee, who had a hold of her wand. Next, she looked over at their mom's china cabinet, where a majority of the dishes were in pieces. Just as she was about to panic, a clatter behind her alerted her to her food. Sure enough, the skillet fell off the edge of the stove.

Nani sighed, looking over at the youngest Heulwen. "Quite a pair, aren't we?" She chuckled softly as she walked over. "You've got some magic there, dontcha? It would've been better if that weren't my wand. 'Cause the wand chooses the wizard, y'know? Here, let me see." She gently took her wand back, casting a few nonverbal spells to quickly clean up all the broken porcelain and glass. "There we go. And we can keep it a secret, if you want." She winked at the boy, then tucked her wand in her skirt pocket.... just in case.

Kungfudemoness

Wʜᴏ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ? Wʜᴏ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ, ᴡʜᴏ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ
Tᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴏᴡɴ, ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs, ᴀ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ sᴛᴏɴᴇ
Iᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴘᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡᴇsᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ʜᴏʟᴅs ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, sʜᴇ ʜᴀsɴ'ᴛ ʏᴇᴛ ɢᴜᴇssᴇᴅ
Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ sʜᴇ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ, ɪꜰ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʟɪꜰᴇ's ʟᴇssᴏɴs, sʜᴇ'ʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴇsᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:46 am
User Image

Trying hard to reach out
                                                    But when I tried to speak out
                                                    Felt like no one could hear me
                                                    Wanted to belong here
                                                    But something felt so wrong here

Phee was much too suprised to be worried. Sure he knew busting a bunch of dishes was bad but it clearly was an accident so he knew he wasn't being bad. Nani was surprised too and so was the food! He gladly gave back her wand, it very much didn't want to play with him. He couldn't help but smirk sheepishly when Nani said he had some magic. He had been a bit worried if he was magic or not, perhaps bad mommy didn't like magic things and that why she wasn't his mommy no more? Nani fixed the broken things. She did much better. He had tried to set the table. At the mention of wands picking people Phee got even more curious! "So when I get a bit older we'll get a wand that like me?" He asked scooping up Scrappy off the counter. Could Daddy make one too?

I'll spread my wings, and I'll learn how to fly
                                                                              I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
                                                                              And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change
                                                                              And breakaway

Miss GryffindorK

null

null

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:33 am
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Phee
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? He's so curious!

Nani was glad that Phee seemed calm about everything that happened. Usually there would be quite a bit of panic. While Phee asked about wands, Nani cleaned up the spilled food, preparing to make more so they'd be well fed. "Of course you'll get your own wand. It'll be when you turn eleven. Mum and Dad will take you to Ollivander's, the finest wandmakers in the world. There, you'll try a bunch of wands until one of them works perfectly for you. That one will be your wand." She grinned, looking over at her little brother. She sensed an odd curiosity on the topic, so she figured she'd swing by Flourish & Blotts to find a book on wandmaking for the boy. Might as well give him all the information he could need...

Kungfudemoness

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xXx𝔅𝔯𝔦𝔡𝔢xXx
𝔑𝔞𝔫𝔦 ℌ𝔢𝔲𝔩𝔴𝔢𝔫

xXx𝔅𝔯𝔦𝔡𝔢xXx
𝔏𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔦 𝔄𝔟𝔯𝔞𝔪𝔰

xXx𝔒𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔱𝔬𝔯xXx
𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔯𝔢𝔢 𝔚𝔥𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢

xXx𝔅𝔯𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔪𝔞𝔦𝔡𝔰xXx
𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔯𝔶 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢
𝔎𝔦𝔢𝔯𝔶 ℌ𝔢𝔪𝔩𝔬𝔠𝔨
𝔈𝔩𝔳𝔦𝔯𝔞 ℌ𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔢𝔰
𝔖𝔶𝔟𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔢 𝔏𝔢𝔅𝔢𝔞𝔲

xXx𝔉𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯 𝔅𝔬𝔶xXx
𝔓𝔥𝔬𝔢𝔫𝔦𝔵 ℌ𝔢𝔲𝔩𝔴𝔦𝔫

xXxℜ𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔅𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔯xXx
𝔔𝔲𝔦𝔫𝔫 𝔄𝔟𝔯𝔞𝔪𝔰

𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑑𝑙𝑦 𝘩𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝐻𝑒𝑢𝑙𝑤𝑒𝑛 𝐹𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝐺𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑠

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Heulwen Gardens
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? My Wife!
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Our Wedding!!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? She looks so perfect

After months of stress and preparation, it was finally time. Nani and Laili spent all day with their friends being pampered, ready to take the biggest step in either of their lives. That evening, the lights in the Heulwen house were dimmed and those in the garden took a moment to twinkle. The girls were married in the largest of the family greenhouses, all their friends and family gathered around to witness. Truly, it was a beautiful moment. As Desi led them through the procession, Nani was overly excited to say her I Do. She'd even spent all kinds of time to write vows, which got a few tears and sniffles. But the greatest moment of all was when Desi told them they were now married and to kiss. And kiss they did! After the ceremony concluded, the family gathered around for hugs and love, then the girls wandered outside.

There was an elegant stage set up, made by Aeron himself (and enchanted with nice warming charms, of course) for their first dance. "This is the best day of my whole life. And there's no one on earth I'd rather be with than you." She sent a grin over to her wife - wife!!!! - glad that all the stress finally could end with such a beautiful evening. One of her curls had (at some point) fallen from her pretty updo, bouncing in front of her nose. She was used to having glasses to defend her eyes, but she'd worn her contacts since it was a fancy event. Oh well. She could deal with a little nose tickle.

Yukina101

Sᴏᴍᴇ sᴀʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀ ʀɪᴠᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴs ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ʀᴇᴇᴅ
Sᴏᴍᴇ sᴀʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴀᴢᴏʀ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴏᴜʟ ᴛᴏ ʙʟᴇᴇᴅ
Sᴏᴍᴇ sᴀʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀ ʜᴜɴɢᴇʀ, ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅʟᴇss ᴀᴄʜɪɴɢ ɴᴇᴇᴅ
I sᴀʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ, ɪᴛs ᴏɴʟʏ sᴇᴇᴅ
Wʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴏɴʟʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ
Jᴜsᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ, ғᴀʀ ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ sɴᴏᴡs
Lɪᴇs ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴇᴅ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ's ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴘʀɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏsᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:30 pm
We're young and in love
And we're running like the wind, we got it all
We're never alone
If we got each other, we can save the world
Explosions in the sky, I see colors fly
It's like the Fourth of July in your eyes

»Owl Tʀᴀɪɴᴇʀ »Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Aʟᴜᴍɴ »Hᴀᴘᴘɪʟʏ Mᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili had been to a few weddings in her lifetime, all of them different and beautiful in their own rights but in her opinion had seemed to last for a long while. From the time she woke up that morning it seemed that the clocks went into overdrive the second her feet were out her bed. She was pampered and dined by her friends and family before being aided in getting ready and before she could even blink she was suddenly walked down the aisle by both of her emotional fathers. Soon she was looking at Nani and reciting vows and trying (and failing) not to ruin the good job her friends and aunt had done for her as she spoke before finally-finally!-being pronounced married and swept into her wife's-HER WIFE'S-arms for their kiss.

After that well, Laili honestly doesn't really remember if she's being honest. She knows they must've moved because they were no longer in front of the alter and instead were on a twinkling stage while music was being played around then. The only important thing she made note of was that she was still in her wife's-W I F E-arms as they swayed to the beat. It was truly unbelievable that they literally just got married ten minutes that Nani was still able to make her blush and giggle like on their first date but all it did was make Laili believe this was how the rest of their lives were going to be like and she couldn't wait. She gently tucked the runaway curl from Nani's updo back behind an ear before coming forward to press a kiss against her nose with a grin. "I should hope not otherwise I'd be very jealous of this pretend person. And then I'd have to fight for your honor and I suck at fighting so I'd end up cheating regardless." she pouted teasingly.

Old enough, old enough, old enough to know that
We are young in love, young in love, young and in love
You and me, we can see, time will stand still
If we stay young in love, young in love, young and in love
Yeah, we are young and in love

Miss GryffindorK

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff