[Plot and RP] Panda Plots

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:44 pm
Hello all this is my plot/mate thread for my SoA!

Meet and greets are okay, but I wouldn't mind some kind of plot.
Just ask and we can go over things!
I'm pretty easy going about plots/mates so don't hesitate please c8

DM, PM, or post here are all good methods to reach me <3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:23 pm
Female Lions

User Image

Name: Tapiwa
Pride: Going to be joining the Myrsky Syntynyt
Personality: She is pretty silent. It doesn't mean she doesn't talk, she simply chooses when to talk. She will even ignore a whole conversation entirely as it depends on whatever mood she is in. She tends to chase others off with her aggression and her unfriendly demeanor. It's not that she doesn't want friends or someone by her side, she just can't help how she is. She would rather play or fight then talk for endless hours and sometimes it even bores her. When she isn't trying to kick someones a**, she is busy training to be a better hunter or what she calls an 'assassin.' She isn't one really and knows she would never be one, but she just likes being stealthy. She likes to sneak up on others and surprise them or scare them. It really cracks her up on the inside. She is too serious to laugh or really show any kind of outward emotion.

She is a loving female, yes, but she prefers to be tough rather then show a weakness. She learned all this growing up, so she tends to be very level headed about this and push her emotions back as far as she can. This doesn't mean she can't cry or be happy, it is something that rarely happens to her. If you manage to earn her trust, she won't even let you down. Hell she will even put her life on the line to defend you. She protects those whom she cares about and won't ever turn her back on you unless you turn yours on her. Betrayal is something that really cuts into her deep.
Limitations: Colors that go well together
Looking for: Anything really, but more specific things are down under the spoiler.
...........> Winner | She is use to winning almost anything. She doesn't lose nor does she like to lose. I would like someone to either beat her in a spar or beat her at some kind of game, maybe one she doesn't understand fully. It will teach her that you don't have to win everything.
...........> Injured | She is prone to getting injured so I would want someone to either take care of her or offer some kind of assistance. She doesn't like being helped so I would like to see how it would go.
...........> Dummy | She finds males to be extremely stupid. After dealing with 4 bonehead brothers, she feels their intelligence is lacking. So I would want her to meet a male that is highly intelligent to throw her off.
...........> What do you want? | I would like her to continues run into a female or a male, doesn't really matter, and it would annoy the hell out of her. She would think she is being followed or something.
...........> Pride Life | When she is finally in a pride I want her to get as much RP as possible in the pride.
...........> Dominance | I want her to overpower a male and then belittle him for it. She loves doing that and thinking she is the best of the best.
...........> Fling or Mate? | I don't know if she would be the kind to stick with the same stallion forever or fling for her entire life. She probably wouldn't know either so I would need a male who either uses her or wants to devote his life for her.

User Image

Name: Utsuri
Pride: Rogue
Personality: Utsuri is a pretty gentle female and to most she doesn't have an evil bone in her body. This doesn't meant she won't claw your face off though it just would take a lot of annoying or badgering her one way or another. She tries to be as calm and relaxed as she possibly can. She doesn't want stress in her life and would rather have the drama go find someone else. It's one of the main reason she hasn't particularly found friends or others to stick around. She prefers to be a rouge and will probably forever stay one, though if she has children she wouldn't care too much if they wandered away to join prides. She would only hope that one sticks with her or at least visits her.

Other then being calm, she has a wild spirit that is always looking for adventure and new things to do. She doesn't really show it and prefers to keep that cool calm attitude, but she will just about go anywhere as long as it means a long dangerous journey. Mind you, she doesn't want to die, she just wants something exciting in her boring same old life. It's only natural that she has that kind of spark in her.
Looking for: Anything, but more specific things are down under the spoiler.
...........> Family Interaction | I want her to meet some if not all of her family at one point. I know it's not really big, but even an RP with someone would be fine. She is an only child and is rather lonely.
...........> Hello and Goodbye | I want her to meet others whom don't really stick around. They can either meet her only once or come and go in her life quite often.
...........> What's So Great About A Pride Anyway? | She doesn't see herself in a pride, but I would like her to possibly meet someone in one. This doesn't mean she would join them, it would just give her something to think about.
...........> Tears | Something traumatic happens to her. Possibly a fight or a life and death experience. I want her to be emotionally shaken.
...........> Struggling | She has been very much a loner and maybe she meets someone that wants to stick it out with her? Maybe they become friends?
...........> Fling | She doesn't want to be tied down. Never has and probably never will. I want her to meet a male she fancies and they both hit it off. Whether or not they become mates is open for discussion.

User Image

Name: Cecile
Pride: Rogue
Personality: ??? (She is a complete blank slate)
Looking for: Anything because she needs fleshing out.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:27 pm
Male Lions

User Image

Name: Sega
Pride: Schnee la Neige'milima
Personality: Sega is a bit of a brave male. He will go into any situation head on without any problem and he will want to solve it as quickly as possible. He will use aggression if necessary, but he doesn't like to and would prefer if things were reached through talking. Of course this doesn't mean he wouldn't use his strength if he needed to, he just would prefer a peaceful understanding of things. He is fairly intimidating so most wouldn't want to have to battle it out with him only because he was so bulky.

When he isn't being aggressive or intimidating others, he is being friendly. If you want a reliable friend then he is the lion you should be talking to. He won't let you down and honestly, he would never lie to you either. He is fairly understanding and will have your back no matter what. It might take some convincing sometimes though depending on the situation, but most of the time he is right there with you. Deep down though, he is a sweetheart. He is a total love bug and is highly affectionate to those he fancies or his friends. So if he nips you or plays around with you it means he likes you. This is something that a lot don't witness, but a few special lions. If you get this far then pat yourself on the back because he has opened up completely to you.
Limitations: N/A
Looking for: Anything really, but more specific things are down under the spoiler.
...........> Companion | This poor boy has been alone his whole life, so I want him to have a really close friend or something of the sort, that he either travels with or keeps bumping into.
...........> Temper Tantrum | Sega RARELY gets angry, but I want something to set him off. This can be discussed as to what it would be.
...........> Damsel in Distress | I want him to save someone, male or female, from a rather horrible situation. He is the type to never back down and will try to overcome everything. If he gets banged up a little bit it's fine just no death will occur.
...........> Broken-Hearted | Being a softy deep down, I want him to fall in love with a female he can't have for whatever reason. Either she tells him it can't happen or he already knows it isn't going to happen.
...........> Doctor! I Need a Doctor! | Self-explanatory. I want him injured pretty badly (This would be a continuation of the fight RP), to the point where he has to get taken care of by another. It can be male to female.
...........> Pride Rp | He is going to be joining the ranks of the Schnee soon so I want any and all possibly Rps with some of the members.

User Image

Name: ??? (Thinking about Hrolleif (Old Wolf) or Njorthrbiartr (Hero) )
Pride: ??? Not sure as of right now. Thinking Firekin though.
Personality: ??? (He is a blank slate right now)
Limitations: ???
Looking for: Anything because he needs fleshing out.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:40 pm
heart  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:48 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:50 pm
heart  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter