Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
Anyone in Colorado?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

waltherpk380

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:27 am
heart I do the whole online dating, but searching for love on Gaia would be a whole new book for me. ha About me; I can be shy at first, but warm up to people fairly quick. Born in California, so i long for the ocean and love swimming. I do also love camping and hiking, fishing too. I love to travel and hope to go somewhere warm for holidays this year. I like animals but do not have any.
Im almost 28 and do want to have kids one day. So having a partner that wants them too is a must. I own a small photography business but work in healthcare fulltime. Im loyal to a fault.

Im a curvy blonde who inst afraid to show off my sexy side! IF I sound like someone one you could handle in your life, message me and we can go from there!
heart
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:47 am
waltherpk380
heart I do the whole online dating, but searching for love on Gaia would be a whole new book for me. ha About me; I can be shy at first, but warm up to people fairly quick. Born in California, so i long for the ocean and love swimming. I do also love camping and hiking, fishing too. I love to travel and hope to go somewhere warm for holidays this year. I like animals but do not have any.
Im almost 28 and do want to have kids one day. So having a partner that wants them too is a must. I own a small photography business but work in healthcare fulltime. Im loyal to a fault.

Im a curvy blonde who inst afraid to show off my sexy side! IF I sound like someone one you could handle in your life, message me and we can go from there!
heart
heart

I am not in colorado but wouldnt mind getting to know you.
Care to chat in pms though?? Following along with the website tends to be difficult for me. (i get distracted by other things and forget to refresh the page sometimes.)  

Zaelesis

Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff