Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:18 am
For Rokuro

User Image

Brother Haldor has gossip, also wouldn't mind going on a viking with his brother maybe?? (Oh, need to update his cert - he's a reaver now!)

User Image

Dad is just getting back from his first viking (finally, also a reaver now) .. he may or may not have been trying to plan marriages for his kids with his new Reaver pals (he may or may not want to tell Mom that) so that's something.. but also he's pretty sure he's about to die (plot pending lololol)

User Image

Dad's new thrall o: Chubby ratel who likes to watch more than fight, but definitely can/will fight. Chose to follow Snorre & raiding party home, has a sister living with a different reaver from the group xD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:57 pm
Ecavi

Totally almost forgot to reply to this.

I'd love rp with them. ;; Rokuro will have some struggle with the possible thought of his father dying. Curiosity, and concern. I'd love for him to go on a viking with both of them!  

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:03 pm
I Lady Kiya I
Ecavi

I'd love rp with them. ;; Rokuro will have some struggle with the possible thought of his father dying. Curiosity, and concern. I'd love for him to go on a viking with both of them!

We could do an RP with all the boys biggrin Snorre officially knows he's about to "die" (duel the Warlord). The RP where he found out literally ended with him sending Nanna to find Haldor or Rokuro, she could find both!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:09 pm
Ecavi
I Lady Kiya I
Ecavi

We could do an RP with all the boys biggrin Snorre officially knows he's about to "die" (duel the Warlord). The RP where he found out literally ended with him sending Nanna to find Haldor or Rokuro, she could find both!

Oooh the plot thickens! O: sounds like a plan!  

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out