Reply [IC] Mto’Mkuu Lands
[PRP] Wet Jungle

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aurra supposed that she was glad it was the middle of the day since the rain would have made it almost impossible to see otherwise, but she still would have preferred just being curled up, asleep, in her den instead. Atreyu may enjoy going out and getting himself muddy, but that didn't mean she did. Mud and white fur did NOT mix well.

With a sigh, the lioness hopped up onto an oddly sideways log before stopping to gaze around her. For all that she hated the mud, she adored the way the foliage around her seemed to glimmer. She wouldn't have her home any other way.

Of course, her real reason for being out and about was more to patrol than anything else. She may not be a Tetea, but that didn't mean she couldn't keep an eye on things.

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:44 pm
MangoMeow

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pemota was in his mortal form he had decided to test out just acting like a normal mortal, so his wings were not visible to a mortal's eyes, he wasn't sure if another god would be fooled since he had never tried pretending to be a mortal before now. He didn't mind the mud he had not long ago spent a lot of time just sitting in the mud watching the rain bounce off the watering hole's surface it was a rather nice sight. The lush green jungle was rather pretty, and the new sight was a relief after his encounter with the strange human ruins.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:17 pm
And find something she had.

Aurra froze as she approached an area with a watering hole and discovered what was very much a stranger in their midst. Narrowing her eyes, the lioness debated her options. A rogue, but a rogue lion, at the very least. Good, she wasn't in the mood to catch another Kipenzi right now; she preferred letting someone else do that dirty work and simply purchasing one that way. He seemed... harmless enough, but you could never tell for sure from a glance.

Finally, with a flick of her tail, she approached slowly, carefully, and, plastering on a congenial smile, she spoke, "Hello. Enjoying the rain?"

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:23 pm
MangoMeow

Pemota grinned at the pretty female and he said "Yes I am I enjoy the rain and the mud, it is very nice, I am Pemota and who might you be?" He asked the female looking over her white fur and pretty markings. His flower crown was gone and so were his wings, so he looked nothing more than a rogue lion with a interesting set of markings of his own. Pretty colors and his sea and sun marking on his leg. "Is this your territory?" He asked looking around he was not all that familiar with prides or where they were located so it was possible that he had wandered into a pride land.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:44 pm
She clucked her tongue, "The rain is nice, I don't know if I would agree that the mud is." The lioness wheeled herself around the watering hole before sitting daintily down on a patch of grass, hopeful that doing so would prevent too much of that aforementioned mud from getting on her.

"Aurra, a pleasure to meet you." Manners before all else, in her opinion. Her ears flicked at his next question, and she debated her next response. Strangers in their land was still a new concept to her, but she knew that Atreyu was thinking of allowing their pride to become more well known... so she nodded in response.

"Yes. You're in the home of the Mto'Mkuu."

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:52 am
MangoMeow

Pemota chuckled at least she liked that rain and he liked that about her, feel the rain on your fur and enjoy life it was a great way to think, feel and live. This mortal had a good view of the world, from what he could tell so far, but only time would tell. He smiled and then said "Nice to meet you Aurra." She clearly didn't like the mud, so he stayed where he was so he wouldn't splatter her with mud rudely. "It's a pretty place, what is the Mto'Mkuu pride about?" He asked in a curious tone, he wanted to learn more about these mortals and their ways.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:56 am
Aurra tilted her head to the side thoughtfully, trying to decide what to say and what not to say about her pride. She was still unsure about saying too much to strangers. Finally, coming to a decision, she began talking.

"We're a group of hunters that live alongside our Kipenzi here in the jungle." Vaguely, she noted that she was happy she'd told Blande to stay home. She wasn't sure how this lion would have reacted to a prey animal. "We're normally fairly... secluded, because the Great River protects us from the outside, but we're not against rogues visiting either." Provided they were friendly, anyway. Otherwise they'd get tossed into the river.

She clucked her tongue, "This is a very pretty place, but it can also have it's dangers. Most who live here are accustomed to it, but you should take care not to become prey to that."

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:37 am
MangoMeow

Pemota blinked he had not thought of other animals beside lions period, he really didn't know much about the mortal world, nor did he really think of food. He couldn't put his paw on what a kipenzi was. He had a confused look on his face, but didn't mention hey I'm a good and new to the mortal world. Pemota listened and nodded "Interesting" He had never met a god or goddess of a river but he wonder if they were protecting this pride perhaps they were. "I will be mindful of the dangers."  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:02 pm
Aurra nodded at his response, then leaned down to take a drink while she was here... and to give her something to do while she silently observed the lion. He mostly just looked confused, and she wondered which part of what she'd said had been confusing. Still, he wasn't asking, and she wasn't pushing.

Finally, lifting her head back up, she gazed around them for a moment before standing. She didn't think he would cause trouble, which meant it was time to keep moving with her patrolling.

"You're free to wander, explore, but make sure you keep clear of places you shouldn't be. If you're warned off, turn around." In theory, there should be a few souls at either the dens and Star Falls, so he should be turned away before he got there. Hopefully.

The lioness nodded at him, "I should continue with my patrol now. I hope you enjoy your visit."

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:15 am
MangoMeow

Pemota smiled the female didn't seem like a bad mortal and clearly was protecting her new home from a stranger, but not being rude about it. He wasn't going to ask about joining the pride it wasn't something he wanted right now, "Thank you for the information, I will keep all of that in mind." He said before turned to head off on his journey. When he was pretty sure he was out of her sight he teleported away to head to the beach.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

[IC] Mto’Mkuu Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces