Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Off Campus] Resident Housing
The Bjishkian Residence Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:01 am
User Image
User Image

The Doctor's Information Profile || Peculiarity Spiritual Healing || Address The Bjishkian Residence || Patient Tigran->Ana || Attire Early Morning Appearance ||

User Image

It was a good thing that Charlene was ready to whip out the doe at the cashier line. She would not expect Tigran to pay for her, especially today of all days. Even if he had tried to give the employee their card or some cash, the limette always found a way to beat him to it. While it could be seen as a game, it was more like a battle. As the doctor was the one who decided to drag him out in the open, she was going to be the one doing the paying. Hero work paid well and the clinic….well, it gave enough to cover the expenses. Either way, Mr. Bjishkian’s wallet could rest easy today. Char didn’t need to add another worry on this man’s mind. Heaven knows how much he went through on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.

When the cleaning process began, it didn’t take long for the father to grow tired. One of her accomplishments had bore fruit. Charlene stayed nearby until his Ki told her that he was well within his land of dreams. Those honeyed lenses shifted over to his frame as the cleaning equipment was settled down for the moment. The steady lift and fall of his chest was a comforting sight. 'Finally. He can get some rest.' A serene smile fluttered onto her features as her eyes grew warm. Placing herself nearby, a hand pushed away some of his dark locks away from Tig’s face. Taking in his profile, the woman glanced at his energy once more. So much of it had died down. To paint a better picture, Tigran’s life was once like a roaring flame that invigorated others. Now, it had dwindled to such a deprecating sight. 'I hope one day you’ll let me help you.' Leaning forward to place a kiss on the crown of his head, she left him be so that the cleaning could be resumed.

The instruments that assisted the woman in her cleanliness endeavors were put away by the time the children came back home. Charlene was making preparations for dinner when the trio’s familiar Ki was registered. So the groundwork for their feast was put on hold while Tigran shuffled out of his sleep. Perhaps it was his father senses tingling, worry, or some mixture of the two. Either way, they brought him out of a content rest and the good woman would have to find another way to make him go back to sleep.

Though the father was preoccupied with the entry of his munchkins, something felt amiss. A dark cloud was brewing in the twin’s Ki, concerning the lime woman. But was it her place to go and talk to them? Perhaps not, especially when Tigran was already on the case. She gave a nod to herself before resuming her task.

An apron was already in hand when Ana came around. "Yes." The fabric was tossed to the eldest daughter before her attention turned to the preparation. "A recipe that would bring a smile to everyone’s faces." It sounded like a tease but that was only half true. People in this household had enough tainted Ki to make the doctor a bit light in the head. Of course, she could handle it but this was not the Bjishkian energy she recalled. What this lime woman needed right now was a way to cleanse this energy. The source of it was fairly clear but the process to remove the impurities would be long and taxing. She already knew that this task would put her and the Bjishkian family through the ringer, as such, the good woman was already willing to accept any consequences that would come by. "Any recommendations?" Charlene would inquire before handing the cooking duties over to the teenager.

User Image

User Image

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:38 pm
Hope the kind

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"The purest forms of life
Our days are never coming back
The cannons of our time
Our days are never coming back

Two skies watching it all, fading
Two skies living it all, fading
Two skies watching it all, fading
Two skies fading, one's abating
Two suns living it all, dying
Two suns fighting, one's abiding
Two suns watching them both, fighting
Two suns seeing them both, dying
Two suns watching them both, fighting
Two suns fighting, one's abiding
Two skies seeing them both, dying
Two skies fading, one's abating"

Tigran Bjishkian
The ⚕︎ Cure

Oh geez, that was a rather tall order. Ana knew exactly what Aunt Charlene meant: the whole family had been in kind of a slump for a while, and while she didn't think one meal would reverse all of that, it could be a start. She wracked her brains trying to think of something, then finally it hit her! It wasn't so much the recipe itself that held the memories, but the delivery..."Looks like we are getting started to early then. Pancakes don't really take that long, and I don't know if we want to do anything to go with them. The important part of this, though, is the delivery: we're not just serving them out, people are going to have to catch them." The idea probably sounded weird, and it was definitely a messy idea, but it was something that their grandmother had done when people were having a bad day, and it was sort of a cherished memory for all of them. "It didn't happen very often, but a couple of times, when everyone was having a really bad day, Grandma...that's Dad's mom, would make pancakes, but rather than just putting them on a plate and serving them, she would load it up on the spatula, and flick it out between the cabinets and the counter, straight towards the kitchen table. Dad said it was a huge surprise the first time, but after that it kind of became a favorite. Thalia and Calli probably only remember it happening once, I can remember twice, but everyone had a lot of fun with it. I know you put a lot of work into cleaning everything up, but do you think we could do that?" She had thought the chance would never come up again after her grandmother died, but maybe it was time to bring the quasi-tradition back?

Tigran made his way up the steps, filing Thalia's side of the story in his head as he cleared his mind for what Calli would tell him. That was the important part: be completely open to both sides of the argument, and maybe with some deductive skills, figure out what had happened. He gently knocked on the twins' door, "Calli? May I come in?" No response was heard, but soon the door opened up, she stepped aside to let her father in, then she closed the door behind him. She sat in a swivel chair at one end of the table that she and her twin used for a desk. She motioned for him to sit on her bed, on the other side of the room. "Calli, what happened at school today? Why were you and Thalia so angry with each other?" Calli gave him a cold stare before flatly replying, "why bother asking me? I saw you talking with Thalia. Didn't she already tell you what happened? Aren't you just going to tell me to apologize and be done with it?" That...that hurt him way more than anything a stranger could have ever done to him. "I have heard Thalia's side of the story, yes, but that isn't the complete story. I need your half in order to make a complete story." "Give it a rest. Thalia is your favorite, then Ana, then me. My word holds nothing against hers." Tigran stood up, walked over to Calli, then knelt down right before her, holding her hands in his. "My little Calli-co kitten, I love you all equally, and all three of you are my world. I don't know what I did to make you feel like I didn't love you as much as I love your sisters, but I'm sorry. I'm sorry and I promise I will never make you feel like the lesser ever again." He brought her hands up to his lips and quickly kissed them. Calliope wriggled her hands free, only to wrap her arms around her dad's neck. "You're not mad at me, for always being a mama's girl?" He shook his head, "of course not! You two had more similar interests and personalities which worked well together. Just because you two fit together better, didn't mean that I thought you didn't love me, and that's what really matters." He wrapped an arm around her and picked her up, carrying her on his hip like one would a toddler. Calliope couldn't help but laugh; how many other kids could say that their father could pick them up like they were still little kids? "Alright, now tell me what happened today, or I'll drop you," his smile said he was just kidding. Calliope sighed, "there were just a couple older girls being a little mean, nothing serious. I had almost talked them out of teasing when Thalia stormed up and started trying to pick a fight. She completely ruined my work and now the girls will keep picking on us! I just wish that Thalia would let me solve things my way every now and then, instead of always doing things her way." Tigran sighed, "you think maybe you could explain that to her, and let her explain why she was upset? I'll stay on hand to help, but I think you two have got this." Calliope nodded, Tigran put her down then went to the window, opened it up, and called for Thalia to come up there.

Thalia stepped in tentatively, looking between her father and her twin, trying to determine if she was about to get in trouble or get an apology. "Thalia, there's no reason for us to stay mad and upset everyone. Let's just say why we were mad, and see if we can find a compromise. Alright. Thalia, I was mad at you because I had the situation under control, and I was trying to talk them out of picking on us, then you intervened and all my work went to waste." Thalia rolled her eyes, but she knew her dad was a stickler for settling things peacefully, and he would hound her until she did her part. "Fine. It felt to me like you were letting them walk all over you, so I came in to help. Got them to stop and you yelled at me. I was only trying to protect you, but you got ticked instead." Calliope sighed, "thanks for trying to protect me. It is nice that you care so much and all, but how about this, I'll give you a signal if I need help, ok? That way I can try things my way, but you can still be the protective one." Thalia shrugged, "whatever." But after getting a stern look from her father, she edited her statement to: "sure, we'll try that. We good now?" Calliope nodded. He wanted to pull them both in for a hug, he was so proud of them for working things out on their own, but they were a little too old for that, weren't they? "You two should probably get to your homework. You can stay up here if you want quiet, or you can come downstairs if you want help, ok?" The girls nodded, then went to their ends of the table to work.

"My little angels are growing up so fast," he lamented as he made his way back downstairs. He popped his head in the kitchen, long since trained not to actually step in unless the coast was clear. "Crisis averted. Is there anything I can help you two with?"

"In this world, I'm a stranger
I am lost in memories
All around me I see danger
And too much reality

But time will tell
And we will cross the bridge
When we find it and step on it
You take my fate in your hands
You say that we have to be strong or we will die

I want to fly from Venus to Mars
I want to slide across the stars
I want to fly forever so far
Until the day I die in your arms
In your arms

I'm afraid, sad and angry
I have nothing in my hands
I've been pure like a newborn
Now the devil invites to dance"

With: His girls and CharlenexxxxxxxxRelationship: WidowerxxxxxxxxWounds: NonexxxxxxxxOoc: Flying pancakes are fun...

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
[Off Campus] Resident Housing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash