Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Full Closet Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for outfit enthusiasts to share their ideas, creations, and tips for making avatars. 

Tags: avatars, outfits, closet, items, design 

Reply The Full Closet Guild
Having major avi block

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms_Midnight_Killer
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

35,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:32 am
Normally im on fire with making avis but as of late since my inventory is just getting bigger and such i just cant seem to make avis

so i was hoping some of you could help me out and ghost me to make some lovely avis using my inventory

schemes i like and what you will find in my invo (pretty much)
sherbert, catharsis, midori/midori sour, sweetberry, pure, comet/galaxy, classic, faint, confectionary/confectionery, opalescent, sootberry, faint, crimson/bloody, seabreeze/breezy

i like elegant avis all the way to monster avis and everything in between except paw avis and i own literally no paw items

my code is

ill tip every post and who knows i might see if i can gift a few select people a wl item of theirs (if i can afford it and there is a listing) for my favorite creations from you guys! <3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:46 pm
le bump  

Ms_Midnight_Killer
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

35,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

inu_spike89
Captain

Ruthless Victory

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:00 pm
This post is blowing my mind. I'm forever favoriting your beautiful avis! emotion_kirakira But, I do love the hell out of your inventory, so I'm going to do my best to make some builds up to your standards!!!!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:32 pm
inu_spike89
This post is blowing my mind. I'm forever favoriting your beautiful avis! emotion_kirakira But, I do love the hell out of your inventory, so I'm going to do my best to make some builds up to your standards!!!!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

ahhhhh im sorry for blowing your mind!!! lol avi blocks happen to the best of us User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. sweatdrop
omg these are so beautiful!!! im glad you like playing in my invo!!!!  

Ms_Midnight_Killer
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

35,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

AngryAshleyBear

Snowy Trickster

36,125 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Moira's Valentine 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:35 am
Ms_Midnight_Killer

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:40 am
AngryAshleyBear
Ms_Midnight_Killer

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

AHHH the sherbert one <3  

Ms_Midnight_Killer
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

35,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

AngryAshleyBear

Snowy Trickster

36,125 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Moira's Valentine 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:44 am
Ms_Midnight_Killer
AngryAshleyBear
Ms_Midnight_Killer

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

AHHH the sherbert one <3

I'm glad you like it!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:19 am
this one feels a little incomplete...
User Image

User Image  

flutflut

Hopeful Lunatic

13,975 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Perfect Attendance 400

inu_spike89
Captain

Ruthless Victory

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:15 am
Ms_Midnight_Killer

ahhhhh im sorry for blowing your mind!!! lol avi blocks happen to the best of us User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. sweatdrop
Truth! I've had so many avis in my closet that I've gone through and said, "Ick, how did you make it past quality control?" blaugh

Your invo is big, which makes it really easy for me to roll around and build. I'm glad you think I've made something beautiful - I hope it helps you break your block!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:34 am
User Image  

flutflut

Hopeful Lunatic

13,975 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

flutflut

Hopeful Lunatic

13,975 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:01 am
as you can probably tell from the avis i've posted, "elegant" is not my forte...
this first one only works if you put the torsomods on in the right order. so who knows if it will mess up if actually wearing it...
User Image

to be honest, i think this one looked best with just the bra, but that felt like something was missing...
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:18 pm
inu_spike89
Ms_Midnight_Killer

Truth! I've had so many avis in my closet that I've gone through and said, "Ick, how did you make it past quality control?" blaugh

Your invo is big, which makes it really easy for me to roll around and build. I'm glad you think I've made something beautiful - I hope it helps you break your block!!

yea i did a closet cleanout the other day and i said the same thing "why did i make you ?? you shouldnt have made to to a save slot "
i guess my block comes from that big invo i dont know where to start lmfao waaaaay to many options  

Ms_Midnight_Killer
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

35,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

inu_spike89
Captain

Ruthless Victory

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:25 pm
Ms_Midnight_Killer
inu_spike89
Ms_Midnight_Killer

yea i did a closet cleanout the other day and i said the same thing "why did i make you ?? you shouldnt have made to to a save slot "
i guess my block comes from that big invo i dont know where to start lmfao waaaaay to many options
emotion_facepalm Same - for both points. Sometimes I sit there for a good, long while and have to find something else to do because there are too many options. It's like me trying to find something to watch on Netflix - I just end up going for the same three specials in my Watch Again list. lmao!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:03 pm
inu_spike89
Ms_Midnight_Killer
inu_spike89
Ms_Midnight_Killer

emotion_facepalm Same - for both points. Sometimes I sit there for a good, long while and have to find something else to do because there are too many options. It's like me trying to find something to watch on Netflix - I just end up going for the same three specials in my Watch Again list. lmao!!

yup lol same  

Ms_Midnight_Killer
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

35,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The Full Closet Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash