Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happily Never After[CLOSED..for now?]

Back to Guilds

What if there weren't happy ever afters? 

Tags: Modern, Prince, Princess, Anti-Disney, Storybook 

Reply 𝓙𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓼
Val's Precious Gems

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haunted VCR

Vice Captain

Anti Hero

34,725 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:27 pm
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:09 pm
Relationships with other characters

[ Love Scale ]
1. Disgust
2. Basic
3. Not bad
4. Crush
5. Ideal
6. I'd die for you

[ Friendship Scale ]
1. Leave me alone
2. Meh
3. Tolerable
4. Decent
5. We get each other
6. Irreplaceable

[ Hatred Scale ]
1. Apathy
2. Not worth my time
3. Irritating
4. Just awful
5. Bane of my existence

[ Misc ]
1. Rival
2. Trainwreck
3. Fear them
4. Confusing
5. Pity
6. Weird
7. Amusing
8. Respect
9. Mysterious
10. Protective
11. Song

[color=#ffb9b9]❦ Disgust[/color]
[color=#f59797]❦Basic[/color]
[color=#ec7676]❦ Not bad[/color]
[color=#d35151]❦ Crush[/color]
[color=#ab2a2a]❦ Ideal[/color]
[color=#830202]❦ I'd die for you[/color]
[color=#e0b134]❖ Rival[/color]
[color=#e19c3f]❖ Trainwreck[/color]
[color=#e3874a]❖ Fear[/color]
[color=#da6355]❖ Confusing[/color]
[color=#d03f5f]❖ Pity[/color]
[color=#91478b]❖ Weird[/color]
[color=#524fb6]❖ Amusing[/color]
[color=#3a6fae]❖ Respect[/color]
[color=#0B8185]❖ Mysterious[/color]
[color=#48a771]❖ Protective[/color]
[color=#bab88e]✖ Apathy[/color]
[color=#b3af91]✖ Not worth my time[/color]
[color=#9b9a90]✖ Irritating[/color]
[color=#6e6e6e]✖ Just Awful[/color]
[color=#252525]✖ Bane of my existence[/color]
[color=#1f2920]★ Leave me Alone[/color]
[color=#284430]★ Meh[/color]
[color=#37583e]★ Tolerable[/color]
[color=#719c7c]★ Decent[/color]
[color=#6fbd83]★ We get each other[/color]
[color=#65d67c]★ Irreplaceable[/color]
[url]♬[/url] Song[/size]

NAME HERE《 ❖ Rival ❦ Not bad
How I know them: Text text
Thoughts: Text text

[color=black]NAME HERE《 [/color][size=10][b][color=#e0b134]❖ Rival[/color][color=#ec7676] ❦ Not bad[/color] [/b][/size] [color=]》
[b]How I know them: [/b][size=10]Text text[/size]
[b]Thoughts:[/b] [size=10]Text text[/size][/color]

Haunted VCR

Vice Captain

Anti Hero

34,725 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winged 100

Haunted VCR

Vice Captain

Anti Hero

34,725 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:00 am
User Image
                                        User Image

ALICE CARROL《 ★ We get each other ❖ Respect ❖ Protective
                                        How I know them: My Roomie
                                        Thoughts: She's easy to be around. Doesn't judge me, I like spending time with her. I got Alice's back if anything happens.

KING STEPHEN《 ✖ Just Awful
                                        How I know them: Used to be my father
                                        Thoughts: He's dead to me and I know I'll never be accepted. I don't plan on ever seeing him again, nor would I want to.

EUGENE//FLYNN《 ❖ Rival ❖ Mysterious
                                        How I know them: My Target
                                        Thoughts: Next time I see this p***k he's Dead. I won't fail again.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:07 am
User Image User Image User Image

User Image

ALGEA《 ❖ Trainwreck ★ Tolerable
              How I know them: My drummer
              Thoughts: He's why we get kicked out of so many bars and hotels. He'll FIGHT anyone for any reason and break stuff just for the hell of it. I think the drums are just a way to release his pent up aggression. Still he never fails to kill it in live shows thus why I put up with him. Weirdly, alcohol makes him calmer.

PHOBOS《 ❖ Pity ★ Decent
              How I know them: My bassist
              Thoughts: Anxiety personified. Extremely awkward, especially in interviews and when talking to fans. Feels more comfortable in the recording studio than on stage. Only opens up to people if he's wasted. Alright guy, just often comes across as a creep. Really flakey and prone to saying weird s**t out of nowhere. Closer to Algea than I am. Both idiots but in an endearing way.

MEGARA《 ❖ Protective ❦ Not bad
              How I know them: I gave her a second chance at life
              Thoughts: I heard her calling me from the depths of hell. I couldn't ignore it. I revived her soul but everything of course comes at a price. Now because of her I'm more powerful than I've ever been. Still can't help but feel guilty, for the sacrifices she must make in exchange for her life. Very troubled girl, that I'm responsible for.

Haunted VCR

Vice Captain

Anti Hero

34,725 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winged 100

Haunted VCR

Vice Captain

Anti Hero

34,725 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:14 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

"Yeah, there is a special place in hell reserved for me,
                                              It's called the Thone."

"That's right, no accounting for taste, but to each their own." Lewis shrugged. Megara arrived looking fierce and impatient. No doubt ready to stab a b***h. She paused before joining him at the bar. "You made it. I had a feeling you'd want to come here." he stated in a low voice. She also complained about the selection of music which made a smile tug at his lips.

Lewis relaxed as he watched the smart mouthed repairman almost get pelted with a pen. At that moment he decided to let Flynn live, simply for the entertainment purposes alone. The bartender Jess was just about done with all of their s**t. Lewis figured he better lay off of her before she started spitting into their glasses every visit. Flynn handed over the number and explained his drinking hobby might hinder his availability. "Been there, done that. Now I'm four mouths sober. I won't judge, I'm not your dad. Just saying, you really shouldn't mention that as soon as someone hires you. Still I appreciate the honesty." Lewis slipped the napkin into his inner jacket pocket. It was insane to think about his days before rehab. Often waking up in smeared makeup, face down in his own vomit, covered in girls he didn't remember meeting. Without the booze or the drugs there to numb his senses he began to truly realize how empty his life had become. The whole thing felt like a nightmare, dark yet exhilarating but definitely not stable or sustainable. It nearly killed him and that was something he never wanted to go through again. If it wasn't for Meg's sacrifices he may have never survived getting clean.

His homicidal heiress got right to the chase as two others made an entrance. More people than he would have expected at this hour. "Start by taking care of yourself Meg. You look like you haven't slept in days. When was the last time you ate something?" he answered with concern. He considered giving the girl some time off, maybe send her to a nice spa or whatever. But knowing Megara she would probably break the neck of the employee giving her a massage just the crime of daring to touch her. "Here.." Lewis touched her glass lightly and part of it fogged up with faint letters of a name appearing. The man was a grade A creep, got off on harassing streetwalkers at night, sometimes even stole their cash. He would not be missed. Lewis tried to choose terrible people for his loyal Meg to strike down but wasn't always quick enough to find a good target. Sometimes he had to settle for strangers. "Be cautious, he has a thing for.." 'Damaged women.' "Girls like you." Lewis took a sip of his own drink, missing the flavor of it spiked with Jack Daniel's. Rum didn't sound half bad either. "You're welcomed to stay with me if you like, I could make a mean smoothie. And by mean, it's not good at all. But it'll put some color back in you." he offered. Lewis had of course, ulterior motives. ..Music wise.

Ψ LOCATION O'Grady's
                                              Ψ WITH Flynn, Megara, Alice and Phillip
                                              Ψ WEARING This

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:20 pm
Color Palettes

[ Prince Phillip ]
#EB0909 Argh
#C10617 Cherry cherry Boom Boom
#CA9454 Kiss the Sand
#49280A Hit on you hard

[ Hades ]
#2574BF Blue Marshmallow
#73A2BD Forlorn
#FFCC00 Bee
#444956 Father I've sinned  

Haunted VCR

Vice Captain

Anti Hero

34,725 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winged 100

Haunted VCR

Vice Captain

Anti Hero

34,725 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:23 pm
User Image

User Image
                                  User Image

Phillip began nursing the whiskey once it arrived, enjoying it's strong burn. Left a better taste in his mouth than Eugene. Despite his rage Alice's snide comment about being a cheap date did make him wheeze with humor overtaking him. Alice tried reassuring him Flynn had already gotten his just desserts. If only she knew.. "Still don't like him.. he's a cocky son of a b***h." Phillip muttered, just out of earshot. "Surprised you didn't break your hand on those cheekbones." 'Bet Alice could take him out hand to hand if they both were drunk enough.'

Not satisfied with his sudden change in mood, Alice ordered them both shots to loosen up the tension. Which was more than welcomed. Phillip downed his and winced. Whatever it was, it was strong. Flynn then looked at the pair dead on and winked. "I'm starting to see why there was a hit out on him.' Phillip thought, irritated even more now. Deciding now she wasn't done with him yet, Alice decided to play a little harmless prank on Flynn by ordering him the bartender's speciality. With Jess already annoyed with Eugene there was no doubt she'd gleefully grant that request. Phillip raised his whiskey glass in approval, forming a mock toast. "Cheers to respecting mother nature or something." he said with a smile. Phillip couldn't wait for Eugene to take a sip of the nasty concoction. It was going to be absolutely priceless.

LOCATION O'Grady's
                                  WITH Alice, Flynn/Eugene, Lewis
                                  WEARING This

Quote:

𝓙𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓼

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out