Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Full Closet Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for outfit enthusiasts to share their ideas, creations, and tips for making avatars. 

Tags: avatars, outfits, closet, items, design 

Reply The Full Closet Guild
The Spinami Game Ver. 2 -- Hosted by VSC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free Spinami?
  Was that salami?
  Sure, I'll play! =D
  My inventory is already clutttered D=
  I'll just watch, quietly, thx
  Did you say free stuff? =D
  I'm here for VSC =D
  Poll Gold for me! [ka-ching]
View Results

Voice of Social Culture
Vice Captain

Naughty Rogue

5,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:59 pm
When I spun the free Spinami wheel today, I was gifted another copy of Astra: Roseate Monarch Wings so, I decided to go a different way of equipping this item. Instead of Classically contrasting the still wings with Duelliste White I decided to break all the rules, and opt for the bright-brights background of Something Fishy Background.

User Image

I also wanted to equip the helmet of Eternal Sentinel of Light which I was recently gifted for entering the Modmas Meme Contest from December 2020, and to layer this over my Anonymous mask, along with Roseate Monarch Wings seemed too good to be true! xD [Theme: Eternal Sentinel of Light in the Roseate Flash Dimension]

To enable this avatar build, I was required to go to my Customize Avatar space, since the Avatar Builder couldn't locate certain items I owned in my inventory. But since the finished result is the same, I really can't complain.

Other items I used to make this build from my Inventory:

✱ Elegant Assassin (Suit) ➔ with walking stick
✱ Artemis of the Autumn Woods (Leggings) ➔ gold detailing to match helmet
✱ Astra: Halo of Light (Still)
✱ Buddhist Monk's Tonsure ➔ neat and tidy under the Eternal Sentinel of Light helmet by being bald

And that's that for my journey to the Light Fantastic.
Cheerio! And Happy Avatar Styling!
Kudos, ~VSC

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:40 pm
For today's Spinami grant, I lucked out with L'Etage de Mephiste to create this Avatar Build.

User Image

User Image

User Image

In fact, the idea of a Mephiste Romantic Build prompted me to create a variation of this build with my items on hand.

Interesting where this Spinami Game thread will lead. emotion_heartbroken
Kudos, ~VSC

Voice of Social Culture
Vice Captain

Naughty Rogue

5,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Voice of Social Culture
Vice Captain

Naughty Rogue

5,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:16 pm
So, I think I was a bit of an over-achiever for what I wanted in results, today. *sighs* For Spinami, I got another copy of Sapphire Vault, which is kinda nice -- I was able to equip a sapphire belt in the Avatar Builder. Not too over-the-top. But it was the other part of my "fun project" that eventually got out of hand. A friend of mine gave me a bundle of Gate of Olympus -- 25 pack, with the instructions that I try to make a "fairly decent" avatar from what I received.

Here's the list of the ones I opened:
Delicious icecream Scoop 5
[Animal] Mothing to See
Happy Buzzing Bee 2
Pure Bishop Doll
Ryuusei Dearest
Olive Bishop Doll
Alister's Amazement [wonder pink teacup vest]
Alister's Fascination [wonder monochrome tea cup vest]
Magical Transformation Wand 4
Noon Swamplands Circe green cowboy

The ones I wanted to toss immediately were Delicious icecream Scoop, Happy Buzzing Bee, and Magical Transformation Wand. But I got so many of them! cat_mad

So, see what I came up with, with the items I thought had promise (with Sapphire Vault)

User Image

User Image

I thought that VSC ought to wear a jacket of some sort, so I went to War of the Warlords, which I've had in my inventory since forever -- and chose the Napoleon jacket. Having Napoleon VSC tromp through the swamps seemed funny to me with an atmospheric feel, but to complete the scene, I felt I needed to don the Napoleonic hat, as well. Little did I know that the value of this hat item from War of the Warlords is worth (Lowest Buy Now Price): 100,000,000,000 Gold.

So, I've got a letter for sale on the Marketplace, and if it goes through, I'll be able to purchase my Napoleon hat and equip this build.xD

If not, I'll always have the memory of what this build could be.

Have yourself a terrific Spinami day! Kudos ~VSC

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:10 pm
Voice of Social Culture
So, I think I was a bit of an over-achiever for what I wanted in results, today. *sighs* For Spinami, I got another copy of Sapphire Vault, which is kinda nice -- I was able to equip a sapphire belt in the Avatar Builder. Not too over-the-top. But it was the other part of my "fun project" that eventually got out of hand. A friend of mine gave me a bundle of Gate of Olympus -- 25 pack, with the instructions that I try to make a "fairly decent" avatar from what I received.

Here's the list of the ones I opened:
Delicious icecream Scoop 5
[Animal] Mothing to See
Happy Buzzing Bee 2
Pure Bishop Doll
Ryuusei Dearest
Olive Bishop Doll
Alister's Amazement [wonder pink teacup vest]
Alister's Fascination [wonder monochrome tea cup vest]
Magical Transformation Wand 4
Noon Swamplands Circe green cowboy

The ones I wanted to toss immediately were Delicious icecream Scoop, Happy Buzzing Bee, and Magical Transformation Wand. But I got so many of them! cat_mad

So, see what I came up with, with the items I thought had promise (with Sapphire Vault)

User Image

User Image

I thought that VSC ought to wear a jacket of some sort, so I went to War of the Warlords, which I've had in my inventory since forever -- and chose the Napoleon jacket. Having Napoleon VSC tromp through the swamps seemed funny to me with an atmospheric feel, but to complete the scene, I felt I needed to don the Napoleonic hat, as well. Little did I know that the value of this hat item from War of the Warlords is worth (Lowest Buy Now Price): 100,000,000,000 Gold.

So, I've got a letter for sale on the Marketplace, and if it goes through, I'll be able to purchase my Napoleon hat and equip this build.xD

If not, I'll always have the memory of what this build could be.

Have yourself a terrific Spinami day! Kudos ~VSC

So, I just wanted to mention that I made the quest for a second War of the Warlords a major interest of mine recently, and as you can see from my avatar, the Napoleon hat tops my noggin, and I have replicated the above Avatar Build with all of its swampy splender. XD

But after glancing at the effect of this avatar, I realize I could equip a sword of some type. So, will continue to work on this!  

Voice of Social Culture
Vice Captain

Naughty Rogue

5,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Voice of Social Culture
Vice Captain

Naughty Rogue

5,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:33 pm
So today's Spinami granted me Lovely Pumpkin Lucie which, In my opinion, is a great item for a lady, but not in the manly taste of VSC. So, you are welcome to check this item out through the Marketplace link, but please excuse me as I take my leave, and send this item off to BatChic, who helped me get my Napoleon Hat for my current avi build.xD

Good pleasures to all of you, and happy avatar creating! ❤️️Kudos, ~VSC  
The Full Closet Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces