Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Full Closet Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for outfit enthusiasts to share their ideas, creations, and tips for making avatars. 

Tags: avatars, outfits, closet, items, design 

Reply The Full Closet Guild
New outfit!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malalaita

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:19 am
I've been struggling with finding what outfit works for me for a long time now.
I saw this amazing sailor moon cosplay that my friend did, and I looked into some of the items on a forum that gave a guide on what items to buy. But I can't seem to find that type of hair that is on the Gaia front page (someone did art on the front page, that's the sailor moon hair I want!)
Anyway, I decided to put my own style to it, and just do something kinda cute and cheeky.
I put crying eyes because I wanted something with closed eyes, but can't really find anything that looks cute.

Anyway, what do you guys think of my outfit? :3 I would love some feedback or criticism! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:33 pm
That art was based on this item, I believe.

But I know that's kind of pricey, so there's also Sailor Sidra (+recolors) or Sidra Hime (+recolors)

But anywho! I like your avatar! There's something about pairing pink with darker colors that makes everything pop a bit. If you stay with the crying eyes, it could be interesting to add something that makes that into a bit of a story.  

Katolincat

Cluttered Control

The Full Closet Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces