Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply Profile Storage & Workboxes
Kuza Igarashi of the Geyser Tribe // Character 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 11:37 pm
User Image

User Image
                        ▰ PERSONAL DATA

Full Name: Kuza Igarashi
                        Nickname: Kuza of the Geyser Tribe
                        Birthdate: 5-13

Art by Lady Caprinet

▰ PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Body Rank: D

Hair Color: Dark-Red w/ Purple Highlight
                        Eye Color: Violet
                        Height: 4'9''
                        Weight: 92lbs

Appearance: Kuza is of dark burgundy skin and dark red hair with a vibrant purple highlighted bangs being her most striking feature other than the black horns protruding upward from her skull that shows her oni heritage. Standing at 5'2'' and weighing in at 118lbs, she's a bit on the short side for someone of her age. Her eye color is another strange characteristic with a violet hue with another distinguishing trait of Kuza is her scarred left eye from an incident when she was younger which is kept hidden under black silk wrappings most of the time.

Her clothing varies greatly from time to time but she has a general preference for traditional garb from her clan and samurai. She has a large preference for kimonos and similar flowing attire such as skirts, dresses and robes. Very often Kuza can be seen carrying a flask or gourd for the wine specific for her clan techniques. Yet she favors anything cheap and loose enough when visiting a village or town unknown to her, an attempt at blending in as best she can.

Bloodline: Oni of the Geyser Clan | Oni Clan w/ Boil Release

▰ SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY

Nindo: "I was taught fighting long before I was taught peace. How do you reconcile the two? It's better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in war."
                        Personality: Kuza is a spiritualistic person, taking a lot of the Oni cultural beliefs as her own in addition to her deep wanderlust has led her to travel the world on her own, never truly settling for long in one place and often favors the wilder scenes; where she is both closer to those of varying walks of life. Often, she spends an hour or more meditating and doing exercises to ease her mind and connect with herself. While she is carefree in her way of living in the world, Kuza has excellent self-control over herself and finds her lifestyle as a compliment to her thoughts.

She is often curious of the world, of other people and animals and even more so in the vast possibilities of her and others' abilities. Everything in the world has a purpose in her eyes; an intent and is there for what was willed to be. Life to her is a continual cycle, creatures are born and they die and she holds each life as a precious thing. Yet life is a cycle, animals need to hunt and self-preservation is something every living creature has a right to should they feel endangered. Hunting for sport is something she also dissuades heavily along with excessive foraging and exhausting local resources. While she believes in moderation, she herself has picked an odd hobby of collecting and hoarding odd trinkets she obtains: often a trophy from a creature or other insignificant items.

Disciplined through her beliefs and her upbringing, Kuza has a lot of self-control with herself and her habits to do what she must and not what she shouldn't. She's the living opposite of a lazy person, always taking the initiative over her own desires. As someone who lives alone and travels the land, she cannot afford to be complacent in the slightest. Being an Oni and having a reclusive life in the clan, she is both reserved and hesitant around other strangers for fear of resentment or worse. Despite such fears, she never found it difficult to get along with others, if such an opportunity presented itself.

Mystical phenomenon is perhaps her largest interest, the compelling mystery and unknown potential of such things in the world. It is both fascinating, yet frightening to her as she fully knows that it can kill as well as help those around her. The overuse of chakra can even kill herself through excessive use, yet the intoxicating presence of the affinities and connection to the elements often conflicts her. Through both experiencing the connection to elements and the various sensations of healing chakras, the need for her meditation weighs even more heavily. While tempted, she hasn't yet lost her focus and control over her bloodline - a feat she very much feels accomplished of.

Around other shinobi and users of chakra however, Kuza feels more strongly to keeping her abilities secret along with her knowledge of what she does know. As someone who's touched the presence of it, she's also aware of the dangers it presents to others around.

Besides chakra, Kuza is heavily interested in other fantastical elements of the world. Demons, folklore, Gods and the curse marks are just to name a few of her interests. Spirituality and dreams are often something she's also vastly interested in, enjoying her sleeps for a possibility of dreaming and experiencing such a sensation. Kuza dislikes things that keep her awake and such detests tea, foods and other things that might otherwise keep her sleep from coming. Of an interest in folklore, she often strives to learn of legends and what the origins of such tales as it were.

As someone who is intrigued by the unknown, she is also well interested in knowledge and information no matter how mundane or useless it may seem - for it is that knowledge that keeps history going. She's always interested in the stories of scribes, historians and even a religious devout, always seeking to learn new tales of the world and other views opposite of her own. With others she's not afraid to ask another person what they may have seen or heard, be it rumor or an elaborate tale to factual knowledge and topics worthy of study. Sometimes however, it's the factual inaccuracies that irk her the most if she feels confident in knowing what may be true.

With an Oni upbringing, Kuza has no racial view on other people in the world and believing that only their spirituality and inner self is what matters rather than the color or origin of one's skin, hair or powers. Kuza is often more than happy to share her knowledge if someone were to inquire about a topic she knows, showing her passion is telling what she can and even more happy to talk philosophy and beliefs even with someone of a complete opposite view. To her it's often important to always have an open mind to those who may not share her own view, even going as far to say that different views are an identity to that one's spirit. Yet with her chakra tendencies, Kuza is not loose with such knowledge or secrets close to mystical origin with other shinobi unless she was certain it wouldn't endanger herself or others. She firmly believes that some things that could be learned, shouldn't be loosely shared with the world much like a politician wouldn't divulge their own secrets, as there is someone who may misuse it. Since, it is another matter to distrust other who may potentially do wrong with the right information.

While not all sunshine and rainbows, she is not without faults. Kuza, despite her self-control, can and has often let her emotions slip more than once. From anger to sorrow, it's not the result of stressing another person out but the potential that she could misuse her boil release from intense emotion. She holds long grudges that can span seasons at a time to whole years, a vindictive mentality clouds her judgement with those that wrong her or close friends. Additionally she feels a self-ideal of vigilantism with some people and sometime feels as though she should take matters in her own hands.

She is a proud woman and is not afraid to admit as such, yet this often cuts both ways - not always in the right ways. As a person she holds great pride in knowledge and any feats she may accomplish yet criticism is one thing she remains sensitive to. Kuza is constantly striving for a sense of bettering herself and sometimes when she feels she has done something right it may very well not seem as such to others. For her proud stance, she's quite conscious of other opinions as well.

Right along with her fascination of chakra, curiosity and interest in other's exploits, Kuza can also be quite obsessive if something or someone were to interest her just enough or if an individual was unique enough to catch her attention. Putting it simply, she's the type who may inquire about a scar or an oddity that someone else wouldn't. Some she has more than just an interest, it becomes a part of her mind and she's quite prone to falling for someone that she either shouldn't or if it was their intention.

Village: Iron Country // Wanderer
                        Title: N/A
                        Local Reputation: 0
                        Global Reputation: 0

Biography: The Geyser Clan hails far to the north from the Iron Country's mountainous tundra where geysers and volcanic activity is common. In this land there roams a clan of Oni, a race of horned demihumans, that claim the tundra as home alongside the geysers. The Geyser clan are a specific branch of the oni that are proficient in medicinal practices and famous for their Gluhwein, a mulled wine made from their special chakra nature and various herbs to fortify drinks. A saying in the Geyser Clan goes as "No mug is the same" as each member of the clan makes each batch of Gluhwein differently each time. Gluhwein is made from the chakra and other bases with the clan's special ability to brew their chakra into alcohol to make special mixes with specific chakras and other herbs to create elixers used in their traditional rituals meant for healing. Gluhwein is often served hot in the northern reaches of the Iron Country to warm the body with the frigid temperatures of the tundra and drank when it cools, Geyser Gluhwein is a special brand in itself that vary in strength depending on what ingredients used in brewing as base saketon of these Oni is often bland and near tasteless, while the mulled wine is a special mix of chakra and traditional methods with a dash of their signature boil release for more stronger acidic drinks. Geyser clan Oni are rare to see south of the iron country and even rarer to see in the hidden villages as they are aloof and adhere to their homeland in the north, many have strong ties to honor and customs. Nomadic by nature, they roam the tundra in small caravans while the main bulk of the clan remains in one general area. The clan is known for its healers and medical prowess for mixing their special chakra into wine, creating elixirs that can mend all but the worst wounds, these healers are famous enough for everyone to believe the entire Geyser clan to be magical healers and it is far from the truth. Geyser Clan oni are hunter gatherers and every oni that lives in the clan has a basic understanding of botany and medicinal uses as customary of their livelihood as hunters and oral tradition of various recipes for their famed Gluhwein, but this doesn't make them prolific healers. All Oni worth their horns are at the bare minimum passable as a brewer when it comes to the drink, but in the Geyser Clan society a single woman is often chosen at a young age to be the heir to their circle (their nomadic sect of the clan) when they're discovered to have the gift for manipulating healing energies (medical chakra). The healer of the circle is often referred to an assortment of many titles and revered as a matron to the family and serve as guidance to the clan, they teach their future heir the way of medical chakra and the Way, the Geyer Oni's interpretation of the Hippocratic Oath, when a new healing woman is to be selected, they attain the title of Shaman. It is not uncommon for there to be numerous heirs to the Shaman as when they come of age it is common of them to make their pilgrimage to the world. Not every heiress to the Shaman makes their choice to remain with the clan, their choice is to either learn of the world and return or live a new life to try and settle in new lands. This rite of passage is crucial to the clan and has been successful for the Geyser Oni to remain diverse in their history, many oni had settled to the south of the traditional geyser oni territories and made a name as numerous professions from brewers, leatherworkers, and even surgeons despite their rarity. The whole misconception of every geyser oni being a magical healer is solely because of this rite of passage for the shamans as they wander and are only told to 'learn' when they set off.

I was born in the northern reaches of the Iron Country, my home is not a village or town but a nomad caravan in the territories of my clan. We are the Oni of the tundra, our home lies in the mountainous region where the geysers are common, our blood burns as hot as the very water that spews from the earth. Our burgundy skin and black horns are what makes us different from the samurai and humans who sometimes trade with the clan. My mother was a botanist, she was a knack for knowing herbs and she taught me the different uses of plants and uses of brewing our clan's special drinks. Father was a hunter, a real sharpshooter with the bow and he taught me our clan's oral history as did the elder of our circle. A circle was what we called individual groups of our clan, each of them are headed by a Shaman, a medicine woman who is the guide to the circle she represents as she takes on the name of her respective circle name as well as their own. I don't know when this custom began in our history or the purpose of such specifics outside of the title Shaman had most often been a woman, and rarely a man sometimes acts as the guiding voice of their circle.

Any oni worth their own horns are taught how to fend for ourselves should the circle have to split up or dire circumstance happen, the entire clan was big on self preservation in this right. The Geyser clan territory had very little in the way of civilization other than the city or two that were under samurai control, our close allies. As a child, along with many of the other children, I was taught the very basics of hunting, tracking and field triage with herbs. Resourcefulness was our way as were were taught to make use of animals killed on hunts out of respect for the kill. Despite our nomadic ways, we frequented different lands where migratory animals roamed in herds and we also were often visited by outsiders south of our lands to trade, often for goods such as luxury items and other things not so common in the frozen tundra. Our brew was a popular drink to the locals, a few of our clan had taken to making a profit off of it though some disliked this as our brew was a special clan making. Medicine was a thing we all knew how to make, but the shaman and their heiress' were the healers that our clan has come to be known for as ironically only a few of us could manipulate the healing energy.

Each child in our circle was taught things that was tailored to their specific talents and capabilities, this was to ensure those who were strong of body were to be warriors or hunters and so on. I never was the most physically fit as my talent lain more into manipulating my chakra and it was discovered I had inherited the ability to produce boil nature and manipulate the chakras used in the common medicinal practices and rituals the Shamans of our clan used. It was a year after I began my medical chakra training that I had discovered my kekkei genkai, a rare inheritance in our clan that gives the thought to others that our blood's like geyser water. My father taught me close quarters combat when I got old enough to throw a punch that had a bit of weight behind it as well as properly shooting a bow.

Some children in the Clan were taught by both our hunters and a samurai mentor due to our close allegiance with the lords in the iron country. It was not uncommon for some of our clan to pledge fealty to the samurai, becoming a special warrior known as a Moosha; mercenaries under the employ of the Oni and Samurai. I was one of the few potential heirs to the shaman who went through this process under my father's advice and the Shaman gave her blessing for this arrangement as well. An older gentleman named Asahi was introduced to me the same year I was undergoing training for manipulating medical chakra, Asahi took over my training with strange methods. Philosophical was what I could use to describe him, he taught me the reality of that is our world and not the assumption some of the circle had taught me. He taught me proper stances, fighting and even the aspects of samurai belief in that of bushido yet he had the most pacifistic mentality than from I expected, his philosophy was it was best to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a time of war. It's stuck with me for awhile and has been my own philosophy to this day.

My clan have had their allegiance to the Samurai for as long as I and many others could remember but this arrangement was never without its own consequence. We were always at odds with neighboring forces that opposed the local samurai rule and the clan was often a target for association. If it was not our alliance, others held animosity for the clan from the actions of heirs on their leave from the clan or the Moosha under the clan employ. Unfortunately a lot of this is more than idle hate with full on fights ending with loss of life when we make contact with our less than friendly neighbors. Things took a turn for the worse as more bloody feuds occured over recent years at that time.

We were attacked in the dead of night by one of the rival clans that we've fought with over territory for years. Fire struck one of the wagons and quickly had spread to the tents, a few men attacked the hunters but their target was our shaman and the elders in the circle among other targets. My father was killed that night as he shielded me from one of the attacks, a bolt of lightning striking through him and the left side of my face, blinding that side. I was stricken with grief enough I was lost in my emotion, Asahi saved me that night by slaying my father's killer. The circle had to run that night, a quarter of our people were wounded or killed and it was the beginning of our war with the rival clan.

For a long time mother had fallen into a deep depression and focused only on her work, during that time I had to be the strong one during that. The healers in our clan tried to restore my sight in my left eye but it was far gone save for the scarring tissue being healed, I've covered it since with black silk wrappings. In the few years that passed, we receded further into allied land and lost most of our territory. When I reached the age of twelve, I was to be one of the heiress to the shaman when I completed my training with Asahi. I was friends with a young girl during this transition period, Mao was her name and she had been a good friend during a rough time in my life. I left home to head south at age fourteen to River Country to begin my personal quest for information of the world and to expand my knowledge before I return home.

▰ CLASSES AND STATS

First Class: Medical
                        ▱▰▱ Combat Medic Shinobi of this discipline gain the ability to pay for their simple taijutsu as complex. This does not alter its strength in collisions in any way from a standard simple technique. The user's body is more attuned to adrenaline, which allows them to receive a benefit from their techniques which use them every other post versus every three post. In addition, the user gains a 1 point increase in a chosen stat per body rank but must utilize all increases in the same stat. The user's body is treated with the durability of medium armor without any drawbacks. Furthermore the medical learning reductions gained from this class also count towards taijutsu learning reductions. The shinobi gains three tai slots, one at D rank, one at C rank, and then one at A-ranked. Finally, the user is able to augment their Genesis Rebirth Technique. Not only does this discipline allow the user to utilize the technique twice, but each time the user is restored of 250 chakra. The user also deals with trauma they receive at one rank less than other ninja.
                        Second Class: Bloodline
                        ▱▰▱ Dual AncestryDual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the optional attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank.
                        ▱▰▱ Cross Class:The user is able to combine their medical techniques and bloodline techniques for a single action, paying only the total resource cost. Doing so allows the harming elements of the technique to impact foes while the healing aspects are able to heal allies in it's area of effect simultaneously. Once every three posts, the user may use this effect with offensive medical ninjutsu.

Chakra Pool: 350
                        Stamina Pool: 200
                        Chakra Element: Fire, Water
                        Chakra Color: Varies
                        Chakra Materialization: Chakra fluctuates in many ways depending upon its usage and the nature of its element. Kuza's fire elemental chakra takes on a deep vibrant red like blood as it crackles and flickers like an actual flame while it's almost opaque. Fire caused by jutsu and the chakra itself with this nature produces fires that are blue, purple and sometimes violet. Water chakra remains the opposite of the fire nature's color with a deep ocean blue, the nature itself when it manifests is smooth and translucent like water itself. Water it produces from the chakra nature is a seamless transition from it spiritual form into a tangible liquid with the color of the water brightening to a more vibrant sky blue when it manifests. The boil release chakra nature takes on a completely different appearance once it manifests as a green sometimes yellowish hue wispy form is produced when the nature is used in anyway, swirling like a mist and the shade of green and yellow changing with the actual use of jutsu. When acidity is increase, the chakra fades to a dark yellowish while reducing turns it back to a dark green, the chakra nature also becomes increasingly volatile in its manifestation when acidity levels are increased. Lastly the saketon nature of Kuza's chakra doesn't present a visible color other than a translucent grey or white wisp until it materializes into liquor that is clear unless its altered through other jutsu making this chakra nature that varies in its actual appearance. Kuza's natural chakra color remains a dull blue when she makes use of standard elementaless ninjutsu, medical chakra and other uses that are not associated with a specific nature.

Stats:
                        • Strength ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Speed ► 1
                        → Combat Medic
                        • Agility ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Endurance ► 0
                        → N/A

Strengths:
                        • Deadly ninjutsu potential
                        • Hand to hand and medical prowess
                        Weaknesses:
                        • Personal morals and quandaries
                        • Cultural boundaries and social situations
                        Fears:
                        • Kuza is afraid of thunder and lightning, chakra or natural.
                        • Strong fear of failure, particularly those under her medical care.

Quirks
                        • Kuza likes rare red meat, no spices or flavoring.
                        • Kuza's blood confers an intoxication to Saiketsu bloodlines when consumed.
                        • Kuza has an intense fear of storms. Genjutsu that exploit these fears are [1] rank increased in effectiveness to her.

Modifiers:
                        • Bloodline: Learn 1 Extra Bloodline Tech Per Post
                        • D-Ancestry: Access to Boil Release
                        • D-Ancestry: 4 additional PAs for Bloodline PAs.
                        • D-Ancestry: Consecutive techniques used from either Bloodline in the same post without korabo are increased in one rank of effectiveness.
                        • Medic: Learn 1 Extra Medical Tech Per Post
                        • Cross-Class: Combine Bloodline & Iryo for a single activation. -- [3] post cooldown for Offensive.
                        • C-Medic: Can Pay Chakra for Simple Taijutsu
                        • C-Medic: Can handle ardrenaline every other post instead of three.
                        • C-Medic: Gains 1 Speed every Body Rank
                        • C-Medic: Body is Treated as Medium Armor without drawbacks
                        • C-Medic: Medical Reductions applicable to Taijutsu
                        • C-Medic: 3 Taijutsu Styles; 1 at D Rank, C Rank & A Rank
                        • C-Medic: Augmented Genesis Rebirth, can be used twice and restore 250 Chakra.
                        • C-Medic: Trauma from incoming jutsu is one Rank less effective

Personal Attributes:
                        Heritage of the Geyser Clan | The Geyser Clan of the northern tundra of Iron Country are said to have blood as hot as the water that comes from its Geysers. While untrue, the stereotype is rooted in basis of fact. Geyser Oni possess an ability to integrate their bloodline seamlessly into their Saketon, a spiced wine variation that is known for its kick and intensity. Kuza's Saketon jutsu apply the *Corrosion status and natural *Futton Poison (*gained at B-Rank) to any Saketon jutsu, this addition can be willingly reduced or removed at any point during a technique's existence. Saketon that applies the Corrosion status is considered both elements (Boil & Sake) for purposes of system interaction, Kuza and other Geyser Oni are immune to the adverse effects of their own techniques. Saketon techniques produced with this trait usess[10] resource per rank from the Saketon pool.
                        *Scaling: E-C: Tier 1, B-A Rank: Tier 2 and S-S+ Rank: Tier 3

Clever Brew Master | The Oni receives two additional customs per body rank to produce new brew types. They are able to cast bloodline techniques through somatic movements. Their saketon pool is increased by 100. The Oni receives [1] point of strength and endurance at D-Rank and a second point of strength and endurance at B-Rank.
                        Mountain Clan | Oni are able to korabo suiton and sake techniques without the sake being reduced in strength. These can be korabo'd for one activation every two posts. In this circumstance, sake creation techniques are unnecessary but an augment needs to be paid for to korabo with the suiton technique. The Oni starts with [2] additional taijutsu styles upon creation.

Dual Ancestry
                        Corrosion | Water and Fire techniques of the user may apply Corrosion Status at the following ranks: E-C: Tier 1, B-A Rank: Tier 2 and S-S+ Rank: Tier 3. Hand seals for techniques may be replaced with somatic gestures.
                        Acidity | For an additional ten chakra a rank, the user can inflict burns at half the tier the rank of the corrosion technique at a minimum of tier one, always rounding down. This creates techniques that could cause tier two corrosion and tier one burns in the same attack, or tier three corrosion with tier one burns, or tier four corrosion with tier two burns. Finally, fire and water techniques cost [10] less chakra at a minimum of [5].
                        In Hot Water | Boil techniques can be maintained for an additional post for no upkeep. Additionally, three times per battle, boil techniques can apply an additional tier of corrosion or burn for no additional cost up to tier four.
                        Ogrelord | The Oni's saketon pool is increased by 200. Sake used by the Oni remove or restore chakra from the target two ranks below the rank brewed for poisonous or medicinal brews respectively. The Oni restores an additional 50 saketon per post passively. The Oni's stamina is increased by 200 and taijutsu techniques cost 10 stamina less at a minimum of 5.

Class PA
                        Geyser Clan | Kuza can use substitute the use of Sution with Futton techniques for the Mountain Clan PA. Both Geyser and Mountain clan both share the same Korabo cooldown.

Event PAs
                        Igarashi Toughness | The Igrashi of the Geyser Clan are notoriously built strong and tough from their lineage to the original Oni brutes. Kuza carries this supernatural endurance by being able to withstand the bleeding effect of trauma from bladed attacks and is mostly immune to it. Instead multiple bladed strikes must be made consecutively against her within a single post in order to trigger bleed once her natural armor (combat medic) is broken. The multiple strikes condition is however ignored if a single bladed technique is a base rank of S or S+ and must not have been increased from other modifiers such as Stats; this condition is also only applicable if her natural armor has been broken. Saiketsu Clansmen and their Jutsu ignore this entire PA and apply bleed effects as normal on Kuza. However, Saiketsu ignores this entire PA and apply bleed effects like normal on Kuza.
                        Fun Note: A Saiketsu drinking Kuza's or any Igarashi Oni's blood will induce intoxication to the consumer.
                        Elegance of Natural Drunkards || The Oni are famous for their tolerance to drink and the Geyser clan are of no exception. Kuza can consume her own Sake for the Drunken Fist style; she retains her mental acuity and awareness when under her own Sake's effects. Kuza can purge the sake from her system and become Sober at will but only if the brew used was of her own. Saketon jutsu remain available for use when using the Drunken Fist style but cannot apply Heritage of the Geyser Clan. Additionally, she is incapable of becoming drunk or affected by non-crafted or Non-Oni alcohol.
                        Armor-esque Physiology || The Igarashi are notably durable and nearly as tough as a Kaguya in their prime. Because of this, Kuza's body is treated as being armored for the use of the Kote Art and Soko Sento bukijutsu styles even is she is not wearing it.
                        Medicinal Practices || The Geyser clan are prolific shamans and healers, able to apply healing energy to their Sake. Iryojutsu can be used with Oni alchohol as a catalyst similar to the effects of Futton Vapors, this Sake does not necessarily have to be consumed but applied in some way to the entity.
                        Fun Note: Kuza can use this trait adjust the alcohol intensity of Saketon entirely to not intoxicate others when using it as a catalyst for healing.

▰ PROFESSIONS AND MISSIONS

Ryo: 両0
                        XP: 0
                        Passive XP: 0

Shinobi Missions Complete:
                        D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

Crafting Trees
                        • {First Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
                        • {Second Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
                        • {Third Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
                        • {Fourth Tree Here} || → {Current Title}

Crafting Profession Missions Complete:
                        D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

Profession Titles
                        • {Profession} || → {Current Title}
                        • {Profession} || → {Current Title}

Profession Missions Complete: {all start at 0}
                        D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

Mission, Training, Events, Endgame, and Profession Claims

{This spoiler is where you'll link to your character's relevant claim posts for missions, training, holidays/events, and professions.}
                        Missions Claim: [ x ]
                        Training Claim: [ x ]
                        Professions Claim: [ x ]
                        Events Claim:
                        X SR 2 Year // 3 PAs
                        X SR 200 Member // 1 PA, +200 Cha and Stam
                        X SR 1 year // Class PA / 150 Chakra / 3 Styles
                        Endgame Claim: [ Post how much narrative XP was used here ]

▰ INVENTORY

• Gourd - Used to carry Gluhwein and other liquids
                        • Basic med-kit - Antiseptics, wraps, etc.
                        • Clothing
                        • Brewing supplies - mortar & pestle, kit to brew liquids and pouch to hold ingredients.

Weapon Specs

▰ TECHNIQUES

Limitations:
                        • Ninjutsu | 00 / 13
                        • Genjutsu | 00 / 06
                        • Iryojutsu | 00 / 10
                        • Taijutsu Styles | 00 / 03

• Tai or Buki | 00 / 02

Maruton:
                        • Kai | Rank X | Default
                        • Henge no Jutsu | Rank E | Default
                        • Bunshin no Jutsu | Rank E | Default
                        • Substitution Technique | Rank E | Default
                        • Art of Walking on Water | Rank D | Default
                        • Art of Walking on Walls | Rank D | Default
                        • Body Flicker Technique [ Shunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank D | Default

Water

Fire

Earth

Bloodline

Genjutsu

Illusory
                        • {Remove if none}

Enchantment
                        • {Remove if none}

Instance
                        • {Remove if none}

Chain