Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:30 am
The lake was still fun, even when it wasn't for bathing. While Alenciath was still too small to do much proper swimming, Fahn had come to enjoy rolling up her pants and romping about in the shallows with her - and Alenciath had become a master of splashing, doing full bodied LEAPS to send a spray everywhere. Fortunately, Fahn didn't mind being sopping wet.

But they were perhaps exhausting to watch, running from one end of the lake to the other, and then back again just for Fahn to hoist up her little green and dramatically carry her, wiggling furiously, back to solid...sand...before throwing both of them dramatically to the ground. To say Fahn was tired would have been a lie, however. Instead she reached out above her head towards the closest familiar face she could spot.....and not many faces at Western Weyr were familiar at this point.

"Aerdennnnn, I've fallen and I can't get up! Helllpppp--" her tone was obviously playful, and somewhat joking, but Fahn continued to hold her arms out for the man anyways. Meanwhile, Alenciath wiggled about like a flipped crab, tail thrashing with delight. Tianxiattthhhh, come play!

Tsunake

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:24 pm
Tianxiath was not the most active of hatchlings, much preferring to watch affectionately as his siblings romped and played. He enjoyed taking a leisurely pace with life, indulging himself whenever he pleased. Even now, he was stretched out in the sun, happily soaking up the warmth with relish.

Aerden was learning to slow down a little too, currently stroking Tianxiath's spine even as he tried to memorize every inch of his perfect dragon. He was interrupted from his reverie at the sound of his name, blinking before he spotted a familiar figure flailing in the sun.

"Uh-oh." He snorted, standing to making his way over to where Fahn was clearly helpless. Clearly. "This doesn't look good, Fahn." He said somberly. "I might just have to..." He knelt, sliding one arm behind her neck and the other behind her knees before he stood up with a grunt. Victory!

The blue lifted his head a touch more reluctantly, staring at Alenciath with tolerant amusement. Oh, dear, I would LOVE to... but I've found the most comfortable spot in the sun here, you see? It'd be a shame to leave it after I just got here!

demon_pachabel

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:32 pm
Aerden was a rather compliant sort, Fahn had discovered, and that was part of what made him so much fun! She wilted dramatically in the man's arms as she was scooped up, going so far as to drape one arm across her forehead in a mock maiden swoon. Not that it was anything of the sort, really, no matter how charming his manliness was at any point in time.

"My hero!" she sighed, continuing her swooning-maiden routine before cracking a grin and reaching up both her hands to touch his face. "You're a good sport." Really, most anybody else probably would have let her just lay there. Or just grabbed her hands and hoisted her up which had sort of been what she'd been expecting.

Alenciath, on the other hand, found a much less eager playmate. She rolled from one side...then over her back to the other, then onto her stomach to resettle herself before back onto the other - slowly making her way in a sort of accordion motion through the sand and slowly...slowly...slowly towards her brother. Ti.An.Xi.AthhHHhhhhh. she beckoned again.

Tsunake

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:50 pm
A low rumble of laughter stirred in his chest, and Aerden even went as far to spin them slowly in circles a few times before beginning to lower her back to the ground. He didn't even so much as blink when she touched him, taking it all in stride with a mellow sort of air. "I I try to be." It was hard to rile him up, and unless his action would be breaking the rules or hurting someone, Aerden didn't mind playing along.

Tianxiath could only watch as the green rolled herself about in the sand, politely perplexed by her persistence. He felt a small wave of encouragement from his rider, and stretched himself out with a sigh. Alright, alright. I know you can't resist me, and I'm not so cruel as to shoo away an adoring fan.

He sure was going to take his time getting up though, making sure to stretch, flex, and generally show off what a remarkable specimen he was!

demon_pachabel

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:01 pm
There was a small peel of laughter from the young woman as they spun, resting her arms lazily over Aerden's shoulders even once she was placed back on her feet. "Not try, are-" Fahn corrected with a small 'boop' to his nose before she stepped away and did a single lazy spin by herself.

Crossing her arms behind her back, she looked off towards Alenciath - who was still see-sawing her way over to her brother and only bounced up to her feet to bound around him, taking in his show appreciatively. You could have waited - I was going to get here soon enough! she assessed, not so secretly pleased he'd gotten up on his own, though.

Fahn smiled. "Do you think the feeling ever gets less...." Fahn fumbled for a word and then jazz-handed to compensate for being unable to find one.

Tsunake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:07 pm
His eyes crinkled as a result of his grin, both amused with Fahn's never ending energy and her certainty in her words. "Fair enough." As she glanced to the pair of dragons, Aerden allowed his gaze to wander as well. Sure enough, Tianxiath was showing off, spreading his wings as though to make certain the sun caught every inch of his hide.

I could have. And would have, if Aerden hadn't kept nudging him. But then that means it'd take longer to play. And what, darling, are we going to play exactly? Hopefully nothing too physical. Oh, who was he kidding? Knowing Alenciath, it was going to be very physical.

"I don't know." He said honestly. Every day still felt... well, like the feeling Fahn had accurately mimed. "Maybe we'll get used to it. And maybe when we think about how special it is, we'll feel it all over again." Or maybe it would just feel like that all the time.

demon_pachabel

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:53 pm
Alenciath made sure to continue her appreciative 'ooo' and 'ahh'ing for Tianxiath, half flaring her own in something approximating a mimic of him. We could plaayyyyy... clearly, Alenciath had been caught somewhat unprepared with a game off the top of her head - she'd really only planned to come up with something if he agreed and had mostly run in wanting to bother her brother.

How about No Whers are Out? Fahn suggested. Alenciath considered this - We'd need another handful of playmates for that one! Maybe later! What else? Fahn 'hmmm'd audibly next to Aerden as she thought again, How about Spy and Assassin?

Alenciath, who had been looking expectantly at Fahn, suddenly jumped and spun so when she landed she was facing her brother again - Okay! You be the Spy and I'll be the Assassin! You gotta tell me who - what - my target is but you can't use any names to describe them, okay! And then I have to go find them - or it! And you hafta be able to see it from here!

So basically Tianxiath was being told to send Alenciath on vague scavenger hunts to bother other dragons.

"I can't imagine we won't have spikes of wonder," Fahn finally answered once she'd settled her dragon's game for her - one Fahn had played several times with her own siblings when they couldn't stand her energy levels. "I mean, I'm already having a hard time imagining how big she'll get - and flying!"

Tsunake

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff