[PRP] Me and You Forever

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mirengo yawned and stretched his limbs out, shifting slightly and resettling himself against the damp earth. He’d taken residence on the bank of a rather large and lovely watering hole. He was fairly certain it wasn’t far off from the jungle now, which was where he and Nafsi were headed. He smiled and glanced over to where he knew his mate would be, hoping she felt just as content in their life together. The Kusini had long since disbanded, but it gave them the freedom to roam and explore wherever it was their hearts desired. More often than not that meant asking where Nafsi wanted to see next, though he wasn’t beyond taking turns in naming territories to go see.

He even had a little hope that maybe they would one day run into any of their adult children, because even when he knew the world was large and mysterious he also thought of it a small and oddly coincidental. Even so, they hadn’t run into any of the four yet.

The sun had placed itself high overhead, he thought perhaps it was the hottest part of the day. As he watched his mate his smile widened and he started to get himself up, shaking off, though there was little he could actually do for the mud caked onto his body while in the open air. ”My love, would you like to go swimming?” He seemed quite taken with the idea.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:26 am
Re-adjusting to life as a wandering rogue after her mate's pride had disbanded hadn't been too difficult for the green leopardess. The biggest struggle was knowing that there was no common place for her to find her children any longer but like her mate, Nafsi hoped that their travels would eventually lead them to one of them. For now she was content to travel with her love like they had when they'd first met.

It was the memories of their initial travels that occupied Nafsi's mind as she began to wake from her cat nap, dreams of the waterfall they'd jumped from carefully sliding away as a yawn rolled off her tongue. Pushing herself up by her forepaws, the leopardess stretched out her long frame before shaking herself free of any lingering sleep.

Her mate's warm voice had her head turning, tail flicking as she gazed upon him with utter fondness. All of their time together had only served to make her love him more.

"That sounds like an excellent idea, love," Nafsi agreed, choosing to cross the distance between them so she could press her frame against his despite the heat of the day bearing down on them. Her nose pressed just beneath his jaw, nuzzling him affectionately.

"It's about time we clean all that mud off of you," she teased, pulling away so that she could make her way towards the water's edge.

Nuxaz

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:51 am
He would not refuse her affections for any reason, or in any sort of heat. It wouldn't have mattered if it had been twice as hot, he still would crave the touch of his mate. He nuzzled himself into the crown of her head, a rumbly purr coming from his chest. He laughed as she said it was time to clean him off and he hurried himself after her, swatting playfully at her tail. "Oh! Calling me dirty, hmm? Don't like me like this?" He had gotten himself beside her as they started entering the water and gave a playful splash to her.

"I thought you loved me no matter what?" He teased, laughing as he jumped away and moved deeper into the water. It wasn't super cold, but it also hadn't been made too hot by the sun which was good. "Ah, already cleaner!" He chuckled as he wiggled a bit, the dirt swirling away from him in a murky cloud.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:06 am
She gave him a look over her shoulder when he batted at her tail, allowing him to splash her directly in the face earning an indignant squeal. Hurrying into the water after him Nafsi couldn't help but laugh as she swam after him. It was difficult for her to keep from rolling her eyes as he feign hurt and impossible to keep the smile from spreading across her maw.

"Of course I love you no matter what," she called after him, paddling close and enjoying the coolness of the water against her previously sun-warmed fur. She paused long enough, treading water, to watch as the water became cloudy from the way the dirt and grime started to wash off of her mate, then her.

Her gaze lifted from the murky-but-quickly-clearing water to watch Rengo wiggle and she found herself letting out a happy sigh before continuing forward and playfully splashing wat him. "Maybe I simply find you more handsome when you've just cleaned off."

Nuxaz

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 3:36 am
One of his favorite things about Nafsi was how easily he could laugh being around her. They'd laughed and enjoyed each others' company for many years and the humor was something he saw change in many couples' lives. For some it always seemed very normal and for others it seemed almost as if the journey as a couple had come to an end... and he was just thankful that it wasn't an issue he had to worry over with his mate. They would be laughing until they were grey and feeble.

He watched her and playful yelped as she splashed, one paw raising to ward off any more incoming attacks. "Oh-ho! So you say but I secretly think you enjoy rolling in the dirt with me." He smirked, winking as he shifted and did a little jump towards her in the water. He was aiming to take he under, though as he'd jumped his front paw slipped on what he thought was a stone and instead he found himself dunking his face into the water.

He came up spluttering and laughing, moving closer to Nafsi so he could gain better footing!

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 11:14 am
The years had done little to soften her affection for her mate, Nafsi still felt as in love with Rengo as the day she realized she loved him at all. The leopardess was grateful that her lion hadn't grown tired of her and that their continued age difference had done little to quell the flame that was their affection for each other. Convincing him to run off with her to see the world as a cub hadn't been her smartest idea but it was a choice she would make over and over again if given the chance because it meant she got him.

She couldn't hide the amusement from her face as he continued to tease her. "Depends on the type of rolling in the dirt we're doing, love," Nafsi countered, a suggestive purr to her voice before he pounced and she moved to scramble away.

It proved unnecessary given that Rengo slipped, sinking beneath the water before bursting back through the surface and swimming even closer. This time she didn't move, welcoming his advancement with her own. If he wanted to tussle in the water, who was she to deny him.

"Careful, Rengo. I'm a much better swimmer than you are."

Nuxaz

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces