User Image

โ˜ฝโ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–… โ˜พ

Samatha Uchiha
Bloodline/Taijutsu

โ˜ฝโ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–… โ˜พ

When we scream, our lips don't make a sound
                                    We march, with feet on solid ground
                                    We walk, where no one wants to go, on this untraveled road

Samatha listens to Alishia explaining she knows about the summon contracts and on top of it how bad it would be if used for evil purposes. "Very true, that is exactly why i do test because these Wild Cats i believe are top of the chain for cats wise. They shouldn't be used for evil purposes and even if they did, since i am the contract holder, i hold more authority which means within a single instant, i can take back a summon." Samatha would elaborate on the matter regarding the authority that Sages hold over their summons specially when they are the contract holder.

However, a amazing thing happened besides the business tone that Alishia had taken to show her sternness to receive the signing. Her cat friend Mikan started to speak out for her dear friend Alishia, telling Samatha of all the good deeds. From home to here, Alishia's deeds on such a pilgrimage are not missed on Mikan's sight and knowledge, almost like Mikan was serving as a overseer for Samatha's behalf of her test. Samatha's eyes squint a bit but in happiness as she says "Thank you for informing me young kitty, that certainly makes things much easier for me to decide." She turns to Alishia with her head and says "Well according to your friend cat here, you have been helping and healing others on the way here, that is not going to go unignored for such efforts. Alishia, you are well deserving to sign the contract, for helping others selflessly and doing all you can to do so, this is a pretty good reward do you think?"

She pulls the scroll off of her back and holds it up with its end touching the ground and top of it underneath touching the palm of her right hand. "Before i unravel this scroll for you, are you sure about this, once you sign this, you will be considered in my eyes a student, a pupil that will be training to become a Sage. Even if you left my presence and had to go back home, you are always my student. There is much i have to teach you, even some secrets i would say about being a Sage, particularly a Animal Sage. Are you ready to become a Pridewalker?" The word pridewalker is something Samatha came up with, somebody who walks with the cats of the pride lands is what they would be called, summoners or Sages even. That includes to Samatha herself, if Alishia wished to call Samatha a Pridewalker, she may.

So hold on for a moment, if we're not scared of opponents
                                    Then with what we have we can own it, we'll just plant the seed and keep growin' it
                                    And when that light shines in the mornin', they'll still be waken' up yawning
                                    But we'll be smilin' like we expected, with sweet victory one method

Chakra Pool: 1,215
                                    Stamina Pool: 1,340
                                    Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxxโ€ป [ Strength ] 2
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Speed ] 4
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Agility ] 4
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Endurance ] 0

Mission(s):

BlackJack1995

Quote:

Quote: