Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜
Death was Only the First Step

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rash Dragon

Enduring Husband

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:37 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
A deep breath escaped the lungs of the 'deceased' young shinobi. The rogue ninja that had just taken his life via poison were shocked and more so because even one of their own confirmed he had no pulse. There were three others that appeared to be in almost the same uniform as his own. Strange.. Was I not just leaving the gates of Sunagakure with Kihone newly appointed as Kazekage? His mind was racing, but he felt entirely different.

As he slowly took to his feet, feeling no pain and showing no wounds along any part of his body, even with the several slashed signs along his outfit, the other shinobi called out to him. Zeshin? Is that supposed to be me? He tilted his head, which allowed the loose black hair on his head to fall in front of his eyes. "This isn't my body..." he said aloud as he finally got the bearings on the body which was now his own. Then suddenly a voice came from the back of his mind Please.. I couldn't protect them. You're my only hope! Save them!

The voice echoed away as a sign of the previous owner disappearing entirely into the void. For a moment, Ryosei let himself be still and respect the life that was once this body's only life. "I suppose it is my body now. I will do as you request, Zeshin. I will protect them here." His eyes moved around and took notice of the situation. Several shinobi surrounded their location and the broken down township they were within. Discarded and deflected weaponry laid about in different places and the positions of the three shinobi he had been asked to protect.

"I don't care to explain the current situation at this very moment, but I'll take it that none of you are presently dying? Would that be correct?" His eyes moved around, keeping an eye on the shocked enemy shinobi which still had for some reason not advanced on him just yet. One of them confirmed his assumption verbally. "I- I- Y-you don't... we aren't poisoned like you, Z-Zeshin-" Ryosei held up his left hand. "Enough. I will take a few moments after this to explain, but I am not Zeshin. Now be quiet and recover yourselves."

Ryosei kicked forward with his right leg into the sand and dirt to cover his true motion of sending the kunai laying before him into one of the enemy shinobi. Pathetic. His body was light, but his movements were off and the kunai only managed to hit the target's leg and not their neck. I need to do better with this body. He spun around and dashed toward another, no weapon in his hand. He would fight hand to hand with them for a moment while others came charging in, but quickly took control and stole a pack of weaponry from his opponent. Shuriken flew out with blazing speed nailing opponents left and right, but dealing no critical damage. Wire was pulled and removed from the pack attached to three kunai which he swung around above his head before he swung it back down and trapped with his foot to adjust the angle slicing another opponent across his chest and arm.

As the wired weapon spun around, Ryosei let it wrap along his wrist and back while he performed several hand seals ending with the tiger. Katon.. His breath would release a massive black fireball which engulfed several opponents in the daze and distraction of sand and dirt flying through the air as he moved. Even still his movements weren't refined and he had very little understanding of the body he was within, but an Uchiha would have certain techniques, surely. Black flames?! He jumped backwards into another shinobi and impaled them with a spare kunai, aimed directly into their abdomen. This body can produce black flames without the.. His thoughts paused as he recalled the familiar feeling of the crimson-based doujutsu.

Without a hitch the eyes activated, but the sight was extremely limited and dull. You must have acquired the sharingan before dying, Zeshin. How disappointing you were as an Uchiha at this age. The black flames still kept his mind wondering how. Even for his limited knowledge of the sharingan in his own body, this was quite strange. The shinobi he had just killed was being used as a shield against the others and it allowed him to see the black flames dissipating like normal fire. For now the danger of his own abilities was over.

He flipped over the body, throwing more kunai to distract his opponents and drawing a sword from the back of the shield he was using. Ryosei'd push the body forward and spin around it to slash at the oncoming ninja. It wasn't until they began to switch to jutsu that he leaped back from the group. His mind had not forgotten of what he was asked to do by Zeshin's last thoughts. Ryosei had been moving about strategically to position himself and the others away from the three lying in the sand.

A single handseal from his left hand was held to signify a technique that he had used in his previous body, the sword held at his side in his right hand. Katon.. He took in a deep breath and released nothing in its place. He sighed heavily after taking in another breath and dashed for the first shinobi closest to himself. It was dangerous with three others coming from the same formation, but he grabbed the one and forced handseals with his free left hand, breathing the same black fireball over the others. Their screams filled the air as his sword pieced the body of the one who's free hand he had used. The sword would be abandoned, however, as he continued to dash through the burning formation of four and into the next group. He reached out instinctively to grab another, but to his own surprise a purple film of chakra overtook his vision and what appeared to be a skeletal arm stretched out from his body and impaled the remaining shinobi he was about to encounter with its fingers before slamming down on the ground and vanishing as quickly as it had arrived. Susanoo?!

Another shinobi remained outside of his range for the moment and then immediately vanished into thin air as Ryosei's gaze caught him. "Body flicker, hmm. At least the danger to your lives is over now." His eyes shifted down from the place the other shinobi vanished from and looked down at the three who had managed to gather together during the short fight. "Before your questions, I'd like to ask some. First, the five great nations. Name them and their hidden villages. The second is your names. Name yourselves. You may ask your own questions after you have done this. "

User Image

Aiyumi watched events transpire in almost a flash. They each went down, unable to contend with their own group of shinobi, but Zeshin and Manami were somehow able to do better than the rest of them. Eventually, thought, even Manami and Zeshin went down. To make matters worse Zeshin only went down due to poison and the byakugan in her eyes watched as Zeshin's heart stopped and any hope that they could recover from this left her mind. She screamed out in terror as it felt like their lives were at an end. But suddenly her doujutsu detected strong heartbeats from Zeshin's body all of a sudden and he even began to stand. Zeshin! I'm so glad you're alright, but how did you- She paused as he spoke. His tone was the same, but the way he spoke was different. And he even spoke about his body and it being his? Before anyone could even ask a question to him, he said something even weirder. "I- I- Y-you don't... we aren't poisoned like you, Z-Zeshin-" After which he replied that he wasn't Zeshin. How can that be? I know you. We grew up together. I want you to be my- And then it hit Aiyumi like a massive boulder falling on her. This combat style, these moves and the lack of care for an opponent. This wasn't Zeshin at all. He was a completely different person and not just because of his change in eyes. He had awoken the sharingan, but there was more to it than this. This person didn't resemble Zeshin in a single way. Aiyumi could only allow tears to fall from her eyes as she mourned the one whom she loved.

It wasn't until Manami grabbed Aiyumi to pull her away that the situation they were in actually clicked. "Aiyumi, that's not Zeshin.. right? I mean, he's never fought like that before. It's scary." Manami asked directly as they retreated to a safe spot away from the fire and weapons that flew across the small battlefield. Aiyumi still had tears in her eyes. "No.. It's not him at all. I'm not sure how, but that person said it was his body now. Something terrible has happened and I don't understand it at all." They looked on in disbelief as Zeshin took down rogue shinobi, one after another, and sometimes multiple at the same time. Even Yoshiro, Zeshin's best friend, had no facial expression during the battle that made her feel like he was watching his friend.

Once the battle was over and Zeshin had been able to summon some purple claw from his chakra, the group just huddled together as he walked over. He asked them questions first and they were strange questions for sure. "Five great nations? There are two or three. Konoha in the land of fire, Zaishin City in the land of iron and our home, Arashigakure, in the land of floods. I am Aiyumi, that's Manami and Yoshiro. We are members of Zeshin's squad. Who are you and what are you doing taking over his body? I watched him die. I watched.. his heart.. stop.." She cried even more as she admitted verbally and to the others that Zeshin was gone. She didn't want to believe it, but all of their faces said the same thing.

User Image

A deep sigh released from his nostrils as the young girl answered his questions. "Only three and one is a group a samurai. How disappointing. Aiyumi, Manami, Yoshiro... I can understand that it might be strange or even wrong to hear a familiar voice and know there is something wrong, so I will explain as much as I know." Ryosei took a step forward, glanced around with his sharingan and then allowed his eyes to revert to normal as he took a seat in front of them.

"My name is Ryosei Uchiha. From my recollection of events, I stepped down as the fifth Kazekage of Sunagakure. As I was leaving my home to go on a journey, I awoke in this body with a lingering voice as you hear it, asking me to protect you because he was unable to." His eyes moved between the group members as he studied their faces and reactions. He knew no one and this was a completely different shinobi world from the answers he received from them. What even is arashigakure?

"Where I come from, battle is much more ferocious than this and many shinobi die without so much as a second chance. I have much more combat experience than the rest of you, but this world's sharingan seem to be much stronger. I'm going to assume that you four are new to being chuunin and are currently trying to attain the rank of special jonin. Would that be correct?" Even at his 25 years of age, he saw them only as children with no experience in the world. Ryosei hasn't seen a large number of battles himself, but the ones he participated in where long and grueling. The fight between these weak rogue ninja was nothing more than a warm up in his world, especially since he could summon forth a piece of susanoo. Even it's existence was rare back in the old world with only two having been able to summon it forth. Arielle... Arrekusu... What did you two have to go through to achieve such power?

"Sunagakure's academy instructor would have been very upset to see your fighting styles in such disarray. Even if you don't like each other very much, you have to work as a group when it counts. Remember that before you go on your next mission. It might very well be your last." He sighed and closed his eyes for a moment. He wished to look up at the clouds, but this desert had so few that it was only the blazing sun in his eyes and the last thing he needed was to lose sight so early into an encounter.

User Image

Yoshiro had been mainly quiet for the entire process. He was angry at himself for being so weak, but he was more angry that Zeshin.. or whoever this was.. was so.. so much stronger than he could have ever been. He cursed under his breath as this Ryosei person spoke to them in Zeshin's voice. "This isn't funny anymore, Zeshin! You've just been hiding this from us.. from your friends..! You're.. the worst!" Yoshiro picked himself up and walked away to another part of the broken town so he didn't have to look directly into that face.. The face of his best friend. He had watched Zeshin die protecting them too. Yoshiro couldn't do anything less than lie to himself.. lie to the others.. to make some sense of this. He was just done and couldn't handle it.

Manami wanted to be in the same mindset as Yoshiro, but she just couldn't bring herself to that point. "Thank you for explaining that, Ry- Ryosei and thank you for protecting us like Zeshin asked. As far as I know, Sunagakure hasn't been a village in about ten years, I think. That's all I know. I would have been about seven at the time so my information isn't the best." She nodded to his advice, but shook her head at the ranks mentioned. "I'm not sure what a special jonin is, but there is no rank between chuunin and jonin in our village. I can't say I'm happy about being called weak, but after seeing you fight all of them on your own I understand that my strength is very basic." She didn't say anymore than this and walked away to meet up with Yoshiro.

Aiyumi was the last one, tears still in her eyes. "I see.. Ryosei Uchiha." She tried to smile through the tears and nodded firmly as she tried to convince herself that they were truly saved by a kage of another world in Zeshin's place. "He always wanted to protect us when the time was right and I'm glad he was able to with your help. I don't know more than the others on the state of villages, but I'm sure you have the ability to find out on your own. I'm reporting Zeshin's death to my superiors. I haven't decided if I'll mention all of this though. " Aiyumi stood to her feet and bowed to the man. "I will remember your advice as well, but I think it would be best if you didn't come to Arashigakure with us.. or ever. Since you didn't know us when you woke up in his body, I will report that you have no village information. But if our village decides to brand you a rogue ninja, please accept that. Whether you believe it or not, you stole his body." She sniffed hard to contain her emotions, but stood tall before him. "I am very grateful to you for saving us, but I cannot come to terms with this. I.. loved him.. more than I will ever be able to admit or that he will even.. know. He will never know. I'm done with this too. Good luck with things from here on out, Ryosei." She joined her squadmates and they made their way toward the main road, not once looking back to see if he was still there or even following.

User Image

Ryosei closed his eyes at the frustration and anger the young boy showed him. He wouldn't speak or redirect anything towards him. There had been times in every shinobi's life that a companion was lost and it had never been easy for a single one. Ryosei lowered his head and raised both hands to honor the fallen Uchiha in a public display. He had criticized the abilities of Zeshin, but the person he was appeared to have been one of the better ones.

When the orange-haired kunoichi spoke to him, she gave some information that was slightly useful. Perhaps shinobi here are measured differently. I will need to gather more information as I go along. Since these young ninja are likely to report me to their superiors, I will have to change my appearance enough to not be mistaken. Ryosei nodded to the kunoichi before she left. "Strength, skill and even ninjutsu comes from determination, focus and drive. You can do it, if you want to." He lowered his hands and raised his head as he spoke the words. However, the last one with the silver hair was the one who said the most to him.

He nodded to Aiyumi as she called him by his own name. Ryosei stayed silent as he allowed her to say everything she wanted to through her tears. Shinobi were taught to show no emotions on the battlefield, but he suspected that they felt safe enough around the face he now had to do so. "Whatever may cross my path, I will accept it." Ryosei took this sentence to change his vocal tone to his original deeper voice. "Good luck in your adventures and endeavors." He took a moment to see them off before turning to walk in another direction that followed the main road somewhere.

Rash Dragon

Enduring Husband

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:02 am
User ImageUser Image

Returning towards the Land of Fire after crossing the border into the land of Wind, Masato had completed his investigation of his long abandoned homeland. He chose the slow route today to return home. Despite his ability to tear through space and time or even to cross the land of fire in mere hours, Masato would almost always chose to move using his more basic physical abilities as he walked through the less populated parts of the country.

As he moved, he would take note of a black haired young man who appeared to be roughly ten years or more his junior. The boy wore a tanto on his person as well as several pouches, seemingly standardized shinobi gear. Masato paused, approaching the young man. " Yo, Shinobi. " He said, waving his hand over his head as he casually closed in as though he were simply passing by on a busy street." You from here?" He called out, wondering if this young man was a remnant of his homeland. His age would put him at academy student age at the time of the village's demise or perhaps even a young Genin? He examined him from identifying marks but found none.

---

ใ€–ร—ใ€—ใ€TITLE: Joninใ€‘โ—‹ใ€RANK: A-Rankใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STRENGTH: 9 ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€SPEED: 9 ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€AGILITY: 9 ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€ENDURANCE: 9 ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000ใ€‘

Technique(s) Used:

_โ˜† [ Rank ]
____โ˜…

_โ˜† [ Rank ]
____โ˜…
_โ˜† [ Rank ]
____โ˜…

Technique(s) Active:
_โ˜† [ Rank ]
____โ˜…
_โ˜† [ Rank]
____โ˜… color=white]_
โ˜† [ Rank ]
____โ˜…

Personal Attributes:
_โ˜† Amaterasu's Cloak | All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques.The flames are turned black and fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.
_โ˜† Melee Prodigy | The user obtains a [1] point increase to agility while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a [1] point increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.
_โ˜† Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
_โ˜† Hardened Hands | Masato's forearms, hands and fingers have been trained to become more durable, allowing him to bypass the requirement for gauntlets for the Kote Style by paying an additional 5 stamina per rank of the technique.
_โ˜† Blazing Fist | Masato's complex taijutsu are able to harness his fire element, adding burning damage equal to the rank of his techniques for 10 additional chakra per rank of the technique. These flames naturally extinguish after ignition.
_โ˜† Unity of Ninshuu [ SN Job PA ] | The study of Ninshuu Masato has embarked upon unifies him with those around him. Any religious missions completed with another individual count towards collaboration training with that individual equal to the posts done to complete the mission.
_โ˜† Genetic Palette [ Exchanged from Good Host x 2 ] | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
_โ˜† Physical Prowess | The Hyuuga gains a [2] point increase in any stat after mastering stage 3 of the gentle fist and another [2] points after mastering stage 6 for a total of [4] rather than [2]. In addition, the Hyuuga gains [3] custom slots to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and [1] taijutsu style slot.
_โ˜† Tetsuhiko's Natural Gift[ Event PA from SN ] | Masato gains the Doton element.
_โ˜† Affluent Instructor CQC | When in the presence of those who are not of the teaching profession, the teacher may spend one of their activations to instruct a target. This target if doing what they were told gain will have their next {tai/buki} cost [5] less resource per teaching rank. The teacher may kawarimi with the instructed once every [4] posts if it is to receive damage in their place and not to directly counter it.
_โ˜† Blessings of Valor As a world-famous hero, you are forever bestowed with an extra reward in arc, timeskip, and guildwide events.
_โ˜† Unused PA
_โ˜† Unused PA
_โ˜† Unused PA

Class Disciplines:
โ€ข Battlefield Presence Discipline
_โ˜† :The user's powerful presence on the battlefield strikes terror into their foes. Opponents are able to sense the user's terrifying fighting spirit five feet from the user per body rank of the user through chakra sense. Those within range can have this radiating fearful aura become the trigger for genjutsu, allowing genjutsu to be cast by acknowledging the user. In addition, should an opponent be targeted by a melee technique that is greater in rank than the target's body rank that target has tier two paralysis applied to their legs, requiring it to be broken by Kai equal to the user's body rank, costing the target no activation for that specific instance of kai.

โ€ข Brawler Discipline
_โ˜†Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Reflexes are moderately enhanced and you gain an additional 4 ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your activations in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
โ€ข Blood Knight Discipline
_โ˜† Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S} In addition, Blood Knights are able to Korabo bloodline techniques at varying cool downs depending on the technique ranks for a single activation.
E-D - 0
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
โ€ข Taijutsu Specialist | Dedicated Disciple
_โ˜† Dedicated Disciple: A disciple who chooses to specialize in a small number of their class's arts. Limiting themselves to three of their class's styles, granting overwhelming in all three styles up to S Rank. Any additional slots that would be awarded for their class's styles are converted into a 2 point increase in any stats of their choosing. In addition, these masters of their arts are able to have a 1 point increase in their stats cap of 8 making it 9. Styles granted from rewards may be learned but do not carry the overwhelming property and the user is capped out at 5 styles.

Passive Effects:
_โ˜† Heavy Punch | Rank E | Training
___โ—‹ The basis of the style, punch hard, punch first. The user is able to spend stamina in order to increase the strength of their punches for no activation. For each rank applied, a [1] point increase to strength is conferred.
_โ˜† Invigorating Kaiser Armor Training | Rank B | Training
___โ—‹ The user's armor retains it's former effects. Now, the armor emits a crackling, bright, white hot chakra that appears like a thin aura around the user. The chakra causes mild burns on contact. In addition, the user gains a [1] point increase to strength and speed per rank of the armor.
_โ˜† Bolstering Kaiser Armor Training | Rank A | Training
___โ—‹ This training adds to the previous effects of the Kaiser armor's technique. In addition to that, the target's armor now allows them to regenerate 10 stamina per rank of chakra applied to each technique while the armor is active. The user may not generate more stamina than their reserves may hold.
_โ˜† Cicada Shell | Rank B | Training
___โ—‹ After learning the Shadow Clone Technique from the maruton list, the user may cast the Shadow Clone technique in conjunction with techniques from this style to replace mirror images with the clones. Casting Shadow Clones in this manner does not consume an activation.
_โ˜† Multi-Mirror Image Training | Rank A | Training
___โ—‹ The user has learned to control their chakra in a fine manner which allows them to create an additional mirror image per rank of the technique it is executed with. These additional images do not increase the strength of the parent technique.
_โ˜† Live Fire Exercise | Rank B | Training
___โ—‹ The user has impacted enough on people, a bag, or any other surface worth training their fists. When in the shooter stance, the strength and speed of their strikes is increased by [2] points instead of [1] point per rank. This training requires five posts.
_โ˜† Gunslinger | Rank S | Training
___โ—‹ The user has always sacrificed range for power, all up until now. By making their physical offensive techniques of this style complex, the user can send dense chakra orbs from their fists to extend their impacting range as well as allowing them to now "punch" ninjutsu. The strikes are now counted as spiritual when interacting with other techniques and carry the user's full stat increases of simple techniques. These chakra orbs range ten feet per rank of the parent technique.
_โ˜† Knife Flow | Rank E | Training
___โ—‹ The user becomes more accustomed to all combat revolving around small weapons combat. The user's speed and agility when wielding a small weapon is increased by [1] point.
_โ˜† Dirty Reflection | Rank C | Training
___โ—‹ With proper training and time put in, the user has learned how to angle their blade so that each attack reflects light at the opponent. After each technique, light shines in the opponent's eyes and reduces their agility for that turn equal to the rank of the technique used by the practitioner. Additionally, once every three posts the user can cause tier one blindness on the target.
_โ˜† Two-fer-One | Rank C | Training
___โ—‹ The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives. Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique involving small weapons as a supplementary action.
_โ˜† Bladeโ€™s Edge | Rank B | Training
___โ—‹ The user has learned to utilize projectile weapons with this style, allowing their small projectile weapons to be interchangeable with small weapons for this style. All projectie weaponry get the benefits of Knife Flow.
_โ˜† Flame Breathing Pattern [ Kaen Kokyลซ Hลhล ] | Rank D | Training
___โ—‹ The user is accustomed to the unique and various breaths that it takes to preform physical attacks as well as to channel chakra. This allows the user to passively detect when an offensive action is about to occur, giving them a [1] point increase in agility per body rank of the user. Additionally, once every three posts, the user is able to defend against an offensive activation without utilizing an activation.
_โ˜† Flame Attunement [ Chลsei Sa Reta Honล ] | Rank C | Training
___โ—‹ By practicing the style's many forms, the user has learned to reduce the chakra needed for equal results by finite control. This reduces the required chakra by 5 per rank for complex techniques that channel elemental powers. In addition, this does not reduce the potency of the user's techniques in collisions.
_โ˜† Flames of Deception [ Kyogi no Hi ] | Rank C | Training
___โ—‹ Once per post when using a technique from this style after the user completes this training, a C Ranked elemental clone of the user may be created in their place as they move out of sight in some manner through role play. This costs no activation but requires a C Rank amount of chakra each time done. These clones have access to C Rank and below Basic Combat Skills. In addition, each of these clones, upon being stricken with a value equal or greater to C Rank explode, sending their specific element flying outward fifteen feet. Each clone requires an E Ranked Upkeep per post.
_โ˜† Task of the Next Generation [ Jisedai no Shigoto ] | Rank S | Training
___โ—‹ Upon the master of the school of Kakumei no Hono Ryu, it's the user's responsibility to develop the next generation! The user is granted one [1] custom slot usable only for a personal technique of this style's theme.
_โ˜† Ogre's Grip [ Oni no Haaku ] | Rank S | Training
___โ—‹ Through their rigorous endeavors with their mighty weapon, the practitioner has developed immaculate upper body strength. Because of this impressive development, the user needs only a single hand to wield large sized weapons.
_โ˜† Manipulating Line | Rank B | Training
___โ—‹ After casting Retrieval, the user is able to tack on the additional chakra to the same activation of Retrieval. Instead of calling these weapons back to the user, they are able to be manipulated by the chakra threads they are attached to in a similar manner to puppet strings.The chakra threads attached to the weapons remain active for three posts and techniques can be executed from the Manipulating Line technique as though thrown by the user if desired.
_โ˜† Shuriken Hunter | Rank S | Training
___โ—‹ The user's scavenging skills ensure that they are always able to find new shuriken lying about and retrieve their used weapons. This ensures they never carry less than 200 small projectile weapons.

**LEARNING -
**MISSION -
**MISSION -
Rash Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
The main road of the land of wind was much different than it had been for him in his past life. The mountain range he had tested various lightning style techniques on was nowhere to be seen. He stopped on the road and pictured where things used to be in his mind and tried to establish new connections for his lost homeland. Genami, Tobi.. Kei, Kihone.. Daisuke, Taisuke.. Koroto, Izanagi.. Each one of you were so close only moments ago and now I am somewhere that those names mean nothing to anyone but myself. His mind trailed along and even tears fell from his face as he now stood at what was supposed to be the entrance to the crevice gates.

While lost in his thoughts, he would be called out to. It was a rather simple greeting and one that didn't seem to indicate any sign on hostility. Unbeknownst to Ryosei, the Arashigakure headband still hung from the right side of his sash, hidden under the long sleeve covering that came from his tunic on both side. He met the strong statured individual with his vacant black eyes, still reflecting the tears that had been falling. Without realizing he was wiping them away with his right sleeve and nodded his head as firmly as he had as Kazekage. "I am originally from Sunagakure, yes; however, that was a lifetime ago it seems from the looks of things." Ryosei didn't wish to say much more to the man. Unsure of his intentions or even his reason for being out in almost the middle of nowhere, Ryosei would make any quick movements around him. The man seemed very experienced from the way he held himself.

"Ryosei Uchiha," the man said with a movement that put his hands behind his back to stand straight up. His hand clasped together as the stretching motion lifted his sleeves from their normal positions enough to reveal empty hands. "I take it you know this place rather well to be here in the middle of nowhere."

Kondo Kaicho

Rash Dragon

Enduring Husband

โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games