Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
History and blood

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:48 pm
Izumi Mana’s tribe produced killers from a young age, some of that history will be recorded here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:01 am
User Image

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
• Mana | C-rank | Performer/medic |

In a time before Mana was truly hardened, it was through tests in field that her tribe built their agents and today was her first true step into her journey. It was reaching the climax of a brilliant day as Mana walked hand in hand with her very good friend, the young lord of a province in the land of marsh. The two had met only three weeks earlier, the pretty present girl Mana protected from a few thugs by the young masters noble heart, indeed Hachi was the more pure type of person. She had met kind people but he was different than most, having an air about him that drew her to him much like she did him to herself through intentions.

Allowing herself to be led by her partner down through trees a brush, Hachi being careful not to move too quickly and making sure she didn’t loose her balance. When she did “loose her balance” his response was swift, catching her and causing the two of them to come in close contact. An awkward pause would follow as Mana would look downward with a light blush and anxious expression, Hachi turning away slightly flushing as well but trying to keep his cool. “Ohhh, just a little more and we are there, let go!” He expressed to her with a flutter of nerves, making sure to look away to hide his own feelings and seem more confident than he was, the effort didn’t go without notice. After a short while the pair came to ever thinning trees until finally they landed in the visually bright and beautiful sight of a small lake, grass, open sky and the even some animals within sight. ”Ohhh! It’s so pretty and peaceful here, this is where you were telling me about, the place you like to be alone and are be left with your thoughts?” She asked him with marvelling eyes, walking a few steps forward with arms extended, turning about and taking it all in before finally looking back to Hachi.

The land gave a slow nod of his head with a smile that hinted at the fact she was correct and he might have been planning on saying that himself, a hand reaching to the back of his head. “So you realized huh? Im surprised you remembered me mentioning that… I’m glad you like it.” He said while stepping closer to her and reaching to take her hand, maintaining eye contact as he did with a little more assertion than normal. “It’s a perfect place to compliment beauty like yours, I wanted to share it with you and something else… I uh, I was hoping that maybe we could become more than friends, I…I think I’m in l..love with you.” The words both hesitant and rushed as he revealed the feelings that had been building to bursting point up until now, only to be released in this moment, his eyes gazing down at her with affection and some expectation of some sort of response.

Mana stood with a returned gaze as blush struck her face and an expression of shy shock combined with bashfully pleased look to it, her eyes and head turning away for a moment as she seemed to take in what he said. A combination of emotions struck her in a rush, bashful elation at his confession that was combine with excitement as to where this would lead, a nerve filled smile appearing on her face as her hands fiddled with one another. She opened her mouth while attempting to look at him, hesitating before trying again after a deep breathe, this time showing her resolve to get her feelings across too. ”H..Hachi-kun, I, since we met, I have had so much fun, I never though I could meet someone so thoughtful or kind, I think that since you stepped in that day we met, that I to had developed feelings for you as well. I hope it’s not strange but i think I’ve loved since wet met!” She almost shouted the last part, closing her eyes and accelerating her speech to fight against any hesitation and to just get it out there, realizing what she had just said immediate and that she was looking away from him, head turning back to look to his. ”I’m sorry if weird mmmph” Her words were cut short due to the boy stepping forward and taking hold of her shoulders, drawing her in close in an embrace while pressing his lips against hers, eyes closed as he kissed her.

A few seconds of bliss that seemed to stretch on until their lips parted, the pair looking to one another and catching their breathes. Then as is classic with any romance show or movie, the pair would both lean in again, mutually initiating a deeper and more passionate kiss as the pair seemed to get caught up in moment. Her hands would trace the lads back as his own made contact with her waist and hips, teenage hormones having a bit of an effect of the present self control. Mama’s hand would find its way up to her new lovers cheek, the two separating from the moment of passionate and began to gaze at one another, Mana giving his gaze a slightly guilty look and looking off to the side while muttering a quiet apology. Hachi, curious as to the issue would open his mouth to offer her some assurance or maybe an apology for moving too fast, though the only sound that came was the impact of something into flesh, immediately followed by a gurgle from the boys throat.

His eyes widened in shock as a strange ache appeared in his neck, a warmth spreading from said point and down his body as it took him a few seconds to realize what was going on. ”I.. I’m sorry, I do love you, please believe me Hachi, It’s just I had to do it, it’s ok though, I took your pain away and I’ll be here ok? I love you Hachi, it’ll be ok, I’m here” Her words were rushed and her breathing became ragged and disordered, tears flowing down her guilty face as she dropped a blood covered blade from her other hand, reaching out to catch him and help him gently to the ground, placing his head on her lap and looking down at him. Hachi gasped and was unable to even speak back as his life drain from him, tears splashing on his face as she hung her head over him with a pained and miserable face. ”I’m so sorry Hachi, please don’t resent me, my love for you is real and I’ll never get over this, just know that this wasn’t for nothing, I’ll never forget you Hachi.” She would hiccup in between sobs, wiping at her eyes to rid them of tears and gazing back into his betrayed but resigned expression, not fighting as she bent close and kissed him for the third and final time, Hachi’s light sniffed out by its end. Mana would stay quiet whilst quietly whimpered and playing with the boys hair, taking in his face for this would be the last time she ever saw him, finally breaking down into a long wail as her eyes vibrated and shifted red, the trauma of this lose by her own hands a cruel but necessary part of her clans development of both her bloodline and her heart.
Ooc: 41 sentences Trauma Narrative mission. B-rank assassination mission.)

Stamina 555/555 | Chakra 710/710

Stats+Totals after boosts
• Strength 2• Speed 2 • Agility 2 • Endurance 2

Ryo |

Actions:
1:
2:
3:

Persisting jutsu
Passive:
Techs:

Passive modifiers