Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
Strings and Junk. Don't over think it.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:25 pm
User Image

Enter, Kiku

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:32 pm
User Image
SadayoSoga
貞世 蘇我

While the office staff knew where she was this wasn’t the office setting. The academy was a setting Sadayo hadn’t frequented in some time outside of small instances and certainly hadn’t paid any visits recently as a leader. Visiting sometimes came with a sour taste but that was a matter for another telling.

Just at the tail end of a conversation had Sadayo’s attention. She and a uniformed chunin were present in the openness of the school’s entrance. The uniformed chunin was wrapping up his review of the contents of a glossy looking folder whereupon, he slipped the folder under his arm, and bowed with consideration for the woman’s direction. “I will see to it that these preparations are completed soon, M’am.” From there, the chunin took his leave, parting from Sadayo’s company in the expanse of the entrance. And she stood there looking remotely regal in her satin yellows and black but with a tad smaller ponytails than what she’d consider typical. As if someone else was due to arrive through some other doorway and accost her to discuss the progress of noteworthy pupils. Nobody was arranged to arrive.

She observed a quiet in all directions, it seemed. In each direction she turned her head, not a sound or a shuffle of anyone out there feeling like that they have to pull the Fire Shadow aside. With a shrug, a breathy snort of a laugh slipped through the wall of her idle expression. What now? Sadayo wasn’t due for her next engagement. Thus, this was becoming a moment to think or breathe, even. There was always room to etch in a second to soak in a grim weight regarding erratic death cults running amok. She could gather her feelings about literal gods- in the ether- being busy at one another’s mystical throats. Yet, those particular thoughts were too otherworldly to process daily unless Sadayo was seeking to actively crawl and hide under a rock.
No. Instead, she could mentally detach from the school and calculate how secure defenses were, assure offenses were bolstered, back-up plans, keep core agencies of the military afloat and filled. All the while, maintain a balance of the clear-cut, crucially mundane tasks to keep the thriving populace in shape: paperwork, processing pensions, financial support; there’s a lot she could go on and tie herself down with.

All that mental fuss without leaving the spot on the floor. She must have looked funny. The leader of a whole military- distractingly large ponytails and all- just standing in the middle of room inside a school as if someone was forgotten by time and space. Even so, Sadayo did have one affair she devotedly promised to uphold and made the school into a meeting place for it. Conveniently enough, a row of polished wooden benches were aligned against a wall. Benches that, as the woman learned quickly if only to avoid being the center of a room, there was nothing comfortable about them.

【 Nidaime Hokage ❖ [Puppeteer] S+ Rank ❖ 心臓 】❖【 Chakra: 5,000 / 5,000 ❖ Stamina: 3,990 / 3,990 ❖ Golden Dragon Chakra: 1,000 || 1,000】 Lightning | Water | Earth 】

tab
tab
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen
Rank: Chunin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: A 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
When was the last time she’d been at the academy? As the girl walked through the halls, Kiku tried to recall her last visit. Had it really not been since she and her team graduated? Her, Nimure, Moriyama and… If Kiku had any feeling in her body, she knew she’d feel her heart stop at the thought of Momotaro. A lot happened in the five years since then. Way too much, if the girl was being honest. Her strained relationship with Nimure, losing her body, and finding out Konoha was invaded by child snatchers. And, of course, the loss of her boyfriend at the hand of a literal monster… Kiku wished she could turn back the hourglass, back to when the only thing she needed to worry about was what nail polish to wear that day. The Chunin knew that thinking like this was less than helpful and that she needed to look forward. But the girl wasn’t certain that, if given the chance to make the sand flow the opposite direction, she wouldn’t take it in a heartbeat.

Kiku shook her head and clapped her hands to her face, more out of habit than anything else. She came here for a reason. An important one. So she entered the gymnasium and was instantly able to spot her target. “You’re surprisingly hard to find, for someone dressed in bright yellow.” Kiku said to her Kage as she closed the distance. “Imagine my surprise when I go to our meeting and find out that you’re here instead. If I didn’t know better I’d think you were avoiding me.” She taunted playfully with a wink. Kiku didn’t know why Sadayo was here, or if it had anything to do with their meeting, but she wasn’t gonna let that stop her.

"Are you for real?" The blonde Chunin blinked, her eyebrows raising in confusion. However it would quickly become apparent that Sadayo had simply forgotten her. “We.. had a meeting today. I’m Kiku? I wanted to join JUEI?” Did… did the Hokage seriously not know who she was? That irked her a little. The blonde princess hadn’t worked as hard as she had to not be recognized. The leader of Konoha would express a sentiment. Just how was she meant to keep track of each individual shinobi? “How many shinobi do you have that can do this?” Kiku’s displeasure was evident in her voice as she slipped off her jacket, before she grabbed the collar of her shirt. The girl pulled the fabric down, just far enough for Sadayo to see the red and white container in her chest that carried her heart. “I didn’t die once just to be forgotten about.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 2090/2090
Stamina: 1765/1765
Nature Chakra: 771/771
Puppet Points: 0/23
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Reflex: 4
Endurance: 2

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Hurrak

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:27 pm
User Image
SadayoSoga
貞世 蘇我

“Fabric’s… not that...” the sound of a light, airy murmur voicing Sadayo’s confusion as Kiku carried on what feeling like the middle of a one-sided conversation. Sadayo avoiding her? The slightest onset of a frown and she “I’m sorry?” Following was one line from Kiku after the next toppling like dominoes, in succession, tinkling awkward notes contorting the expression on Sadayo’s face into one confused and concerned. She truly attempted to mentally backtrack to determine whether or not word of this meeting hadn’t been lost in the cracks.
“I’m sorry,” she said with a short supply of sympathy but the rest was treading on sounding dry. “I have a lot of faces and names people expect me to remember,” “oh.” That was her instinctive reply. A syllable stiffly uttered as the uncomfortable, mental connections were sewn together. Oh. She blinked and steered her gaze starkly to the side before she flicked her yellow focus forward again. You're that Kiku, is what she wanted to rigidly say but, in all good conscience, couldn't! The sight beheld of one girl and her unconventional creative liberties weren’t taken with a thrilling reception. If Sadayo could single out at least one reason over another, behind her bleak stare, was how fate was testing her sense of patience (among other things) with a near-duplicate of the late Tetsuhiko; this flashier, polished model was named Kiku.
“Fujioka, please understand, when I discuss anything concerning JUEI I don't readily discuss them in the openness of a school or public spaces."
She broke face, raising her brow. Her advice, if you will, came upon an uninspired tone that in itself questioned Kiku's comprehension of what it was she wanted.
"What if someone walked in?” She motions a half hearted turn of her wrist in the form of flicking the fabric of her cape. ”I prefer my subordinates to take more caution before trying to discuss sensitive matters." They were alone, no doubt, but the precaution to anticipate just about anyone listening in was one Sadayo (regrettably) took very seriously.
"But, look, I won't doubt some error was made along the line of communication with your appointment.” Mistakes happen, easy. The error was welcome if it created a second for a leader to breathe and that’s what she did, breathe. “And again I'm sorry. I've already made the arrangements to meet with someone here that I can't bring myself to disappoint. Can we meet at a later time? Tomorrow?"

【 Nidaime Hokage ❖ [Puppeteer] S+ Rank ❖ 心臓 】❖【 Chakra: 5,000 / 5,000 ❖ Stamina: 3,990 / 3,990 ❖ Golden Dragon Chakra: 1,000 || 1,000】 Lightning | Water | Earth 】

tab
tab
gucci-shinigami

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen
Rank: Chunin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: A 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
“Do you think I don’t know that?!” Kiku found herself yelling. Between the stress of her mission with Takao and the most recent misadventure her and her squad had endured, the young puppeteer was under an immense amount of pressure. She glared at Sadayo, as if the Kage was the sole reason for all of her problems, while letting out a heavy breath. Kiku let her breath calm her down enough to a small boil instead of an outburst, bowing her head slightly. The young girl lifted her fist and struck out to the side, slamming her fist against the doors to the gymnasium. There was a shockwave and a loud bang, indications that the blow was powerful. But still the door held firm under the girl’s fist. Kiku didn’t remove her knuckles from the door, and a not-so-close examination of both entrances to the large room would show an eruption of golden sparks. “I waited until I knew you were the only one here before I came in.” Kiku said, quietly, after a deafening silence. A large contrast to her earlier outburst. “And I made sure to seal the doors by molding the wood together and magnetizing them shut.” Her tone was the same as if she were reading from a textbook. But as Kiku lifted her head to look at Sadayo, her bangs would cast a shadow over her anger filled eyes of amethyst.

“I’m not stupid.” Kiku’s words had a vicious amount of bite to them. Much more than any one subordinate should have with their leader. But the girl did not take kindly to Sadayo’s insinuation that she hadn’t thought this through. If there was one thing the Chunin was, it was thorough. “And I wouldn’t have to talk about this stuff so openly if someone was able to keep her appointments. How hard could it possibly be?” It was one little mistake, and on some level Kiku knew that. But the implications were huge. The very shinobi employed in the KPD were corrupting a system and putting the girl’s home in danger. The longer it took for action to be made, the worse the problem would get. “Or did you think you could blow me off for that meatsack you call a baby daddy?” Kiku’s frustration was beginning to form in probably one of her worst habits. Once she decided she was angry at someone, she tended to assume the worst in them. Kiku scoffed at whatever reaction her Kage gave her. “What? Surprised I can do my homework? You may be a shadow, but your boytoy is walking collateral damage. It’s not hard to learn about you by proxy.” Kiku’s eyes glowed with a slight purple tint as chakra began to swirl inside her. “Did I manage to catch your attention yet?

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Hurrak

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:28 pm
User Image
SadayoSoga
貞世 蘇我

Commentary about Sadayo’s personal life often stood out if anyone thought to try to use them to manipulate her. Choice words that could make hard stares barrel harder and repercussions sting all the more sharp. Yet, Kiku’s comment felt like it was missing a crucial mark. Yes, she had fixated Sadayo’s attention on her. But maybe not for the reason the girl wanted?

“Ah,” the woman’s brow rose and fell back into place over her lackluster expression. ”Did your homework on a five-year old on-going gossip chain featuring the most famous man in the village, did you?” One didn’t have to dig too deep before finding the very meat stack Kiku accused of being Sadayo’s fixation for the day was someone of note. But the girl was trying to dig deeper with proverbial fangs and claws gripping into a topic she knew nothing about. If anything sunk in, it was Kiku’s flagrant use of the word boytoy: a disrespectful product of gossiping dimwits who didn’t know how it really was.

It took willpower not to lash out. It took focus to hold face, attempting to take in the downplay, as yet another insolent subordinate was venting one grievance too many. Sadayo dragged the draw of a breath with ample time to reply. Her sights set on the girl’s fist before darting back to Kiku’s face. Sadayo wasn't a doormat for underlings to stomp on. ”You managed to catch my attention on your inability to ask for a key and lock a door. Rather,“ she crossed her legs and stacked her palms over the other on the top of her knee. Sadayo spoke coldly and did through an on-going lifetime of begrudging influence. “You’d instead go overkill and deal needless property damage with your precious innate ability.” She hardened her expression and tone both into something unamused of sorts. “In the time you’ve spent criticizing me and the father of my child you could have molded matching wooden keys for each finger and whipped up a metal spare for good measure.” Sadayo slowly, calmly, retired her hands to hide beneath her coat and planted both of her boots on the floor with two firm thumps. “You’re quick to judge my Masato’s brute strength but you’ve created a unique problem for the owners of that door.” It felt strange announcing some inkling of ownership of the wayward mountain man. But, nonetheless, she said it, unable to wrap her head around any instance he may have said the same. At this rate, even if she could begin to recall any vague attempts of sweet nothings nothing could shake off Sadayo’s irk with Kiku. “It’s overconfidence, Fujioka Kiku, and your level of intelligence doesn’t have to be subpar to fit the bill.” But any idiot, she thought, can learn to whip a string from their finger and swing a jointed toy. “Don’t tell me your inherited abilities have you so strung up with a sense of entitlement that you think they’ll give you an upper hand in everything.”

tab
tab
gucci-shinigami

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen

User ImageUser Image
Sadayo had the perfect counter to what Kiku said. It was frustrating. But the girl remained silent, keeping her amethyst glare to her Kage. Was she seriously reprimanding her for the doors? It wasn’t like Kiku couldn’t fix them in an instant. And just why the hell would the girl ask her target for a key, if she was meant to discuss a stealth operation? Sadayo’s arguments seemed unfocused, and more like she was trying to nitpick, instead of convince. Kiku knew that type of argument. It was something her dad did, too. Too focused on being right to consider something else. But something that the Hokage said struck a chord with Kiku. Her body went from visibly tense to loosening up a little. The girl ran her hand through her bangs with one hand. The other traced the tattoos of Fuuin that marked the inside of her forearm.

“Was that supposed to be insulting?” She scoffed. A cloud of smoke sprang into existence as the small army of puppets that Kiku commanded were called to her side. All except for two. When the smoke cleared and Sadayo could see the Chunin again, the girl was… grinning. Smirking, actually. The storm of anger she’d displayed was now calm as the girl started to laugh. “You say I’m overconfident. I say ‘damn right.’ It’s called pride. Pride in my abilities as a shinobi.” Kiku picked her jacket off of the floor and dusted it off before slipping it back onto her shoulders. “You think you have me all figured out from your seat at the top, don’t you? You think by using some extra powers given to me by a bloodline, that I haven’t had to work to get where I am." Flashes of some of the most dangerous missions Kiku had ever been on flashed to the forefront of her memory. When she died and became a puppet. The struggle of fighting, and killing, Momotaro. Only to fight her own father, and then the one controlling the Kaguya, both in the same night. The loss of Takao and the sealing of Chomei. Sadayo may not have known it, but Kiku was far from a slacker. "It’s hilarious to me that you couldn’t be more wrong if you tried. You don't know the first thing about me, do you? And for someone known for secrecy, it’s amazing just how transparent your jealousy can be.”

Kiku shook her head before jabbing her finger at Sadayo. “Your disdain for your own lack of innate talents is forcing you to look down on shinobi that do have them. And while your vision is set to those beneath you, you wouldn’t even notice if someone like me rose to your level. And when I surpass you, it’ll be because of my own abilities, not because of what I was born with!” Kiku was silent for a moment, just long enough for her declaration to hang in the air. “So try not to get saddle rash from your high horse, Lady Hokage. Or it’ll just burn that much more when I knock you on your a**.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Hurrak

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:47 pm
User Image
SadayoSoga
貞世 蘇我

At least Kiku wasn’t incapable of reading a room. The girl still had something left in her to help her latch onto the not-so-subtlety in Sadayo’s word choice. Granted, one of the last things Sadayo wanted was to get an eyeful of Kiku’s puppets. Intricate, unexplored, but at the same time vaguely familiar on their most exterior level. Metal. Wood. Sadayo remained as she was on the bench as Kiku carried on with her peace. At face value, the sound of frustrations in Kiku’s unforgiving scolding was picking into Sadayo’s own buried heap of cozy frustrations. It was easier to shove Kiku’s claims back at her face with a very truthful, very flip-flopping attitude. Sadayo could have brought up how long she’s spent trying to completely untie the tangled roots of her grievances and express just how aware she was of pretty much everything Kiku thought to throw at her. Like mirrors taking strides to try to isolate her from all that was comfortable but only able to see the surface. If Sadayo wanted to be an adult then smashing mirrors wasn’t an option. The talking mirror just had to stop accusing her of being sore.

She stood, although, not with any rush to face Kiku. Sadayo’s eventual reply was about as flat as she could manage and her emptying stare, meeting Kiku’s eyes, was stealing cold vibes from her previous comment. “I don’t think that you know the first thing about me either.” A cheek muscle twitches. Her empty expression held itself in check, undaunted, then a second twitch. The left corner of her mouth distorts in second’s notice. Then normal again.
One so well versed with Sadayo's tireless, empty stare could find it was figuratively cracking along a fine line. Another flick of her cheek muscle plucking, fighting steely willpower. Again! Compulsion waging war with willpower. Cheeks muscles were yanking her mouth upways, sideways, flashing pained, wearied grins before an awkward collapse. The cold look in Sadayo’s eyes were second to fall and fail hard. Kiku's showy pride was stimulating a side of Sadayo that was stowed neatly away on a day to day basis. Something so amusing, something bizarre about Kiku’s lengthy reply was all together busily chiseling into the woman's stoicism creating awkward moldings of a new expression. A look that couldn’t come out all at once.

It was such a quick, strange succession than finally snapped and signaled with Sadayo squealing loudly, "Ooh! How adorable! Ehee!" It was a look completely out of character that vibrantly warped Sadayo’s demeanor. Her yellowed irises fading quickly for a solid, uncanny white emptiness glaring back at the golden princess. “Look at you! Thinking you’re able to read me all on your own like I’m baby's first pop-up book! Ehee heeeee!” Her ponytails wobbling, strands beginning to curl and writhe in and outward. An orange token of her energy taking shape of short, curving horns were blinking into place over her forehead and fangs hanging in front of her jaw.
“Ooho!” She cooed and clasped her hands together at her cheek. Admiring Kiku. “Ooh! Of course you think I’m jealous! I’m so proud of me! Heeee! Heeheeheeehee!” Sadayo looked absolutely giddy with herself and vehement laughter was just the half of it. Her whole body was sucked into an irrational sense of joy: stamping boots in place, her ponytails bouncing side to side. “Heehee! I wasn’t wasting my voice for nothing! I found the right words to say without saying them! Aaahah!”The jeering squeal of hearty laughter carried on the trail of a single breath. On a second breath, her mouth was still spread wide with a grin. Only the rushing intake of air to sound. All at once nothing.

Smiles died. Irises were yellow. The hair-raising vibrancy suffocated in unison for a rapid revival of her deadpan stare. “I’ll say it once and only once to keep you from putting words in my mouth before you go off and bad mouth me to your peers. It’s a beef with puppeteers only.” Wasting her disinterest fully on the average over-privileged brat only came on special terms.“If you’re the exception, big whoop. I’ve lived on this end for a long time where there have been plenty made-up like you who can execute and assemble complex devices in half the time someone like me would have to."
One finger sized scroll fell from the veil of her cape. The paper spool bounced and rolled from the heel of her boot. “And they wanna’ look better doing it.” More paper spools dropped from her cloak.
“So shut your face, forget what you just saw, and show me how ready you think you are for JUEI.” Six separate figures: a sharp glare, melancholy, a laughing smile, surprise, strong disgust, and fear. A dynamic pack ousting Sadayo as the body devoid of emotion.

tab
tab
gucci-shinigami

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2022 1:18 am
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen

User ImageUser Image
That… wasn’t the reaction Kiku expected. Sadayo was known for being stoic and no nonsense. So even with their brief interactions, seeing the Hokage’s facade shatter like that was certainly unsettling. It would take the wind out of Kiku’s sails, visibly. She shook her head by the time Sadayo had returned back to normal. The blonde girl needed to keep her head in the game, especially now that Sadayo’s puppets had hit the board. Just enough to keep the playing field even. All fit a more solid design theme than Kiku’s did. The difference between a performance troupe and a box of toys. But presentation wasn’t all that went into a puppet’s designs, and Kiku was determined to show Sadayo that hers could measure up. “Don’t mock me!”
Kiku grit her teeth and growled as she swung an arm down. What would have possibly been a movement used by puppeteers to traditionally move their units, Kiku’s performed a different action.

As the girl swung her hand, she released a set of smoke bombs that were hid between her fingers. [Smoke Bomb Technique D Rank Simple, Sight Through Smoke] Clouds of multi colored smoke filled the gymnasium to hopefully blind Sadayo from the Chunin and her puppet’s movements. Kiku would hide along the rafters in the ceiling while she positioned her units appropriately. It proved to be harder than usual, as she was keeping herself from using her bloodline to control them. This was more out of spite than anything else, but was proving to the young puppeteer just how much she lacked within Kugutsu. Nonetheless, she would get her first puppet into position: her Castle Wall. The wooden bricks would split apart and travel through the clouds of smoke, leaving behind a web of razor wire that were adorned with explosive tags. [Royal Oppression Mk 2 Rank A] Her two Archer puppets would turn invisible within the smoke. [Camouflage Rank C x2 one each] Each Soldier puppet would move to either side of Sadayo and attempt to swipe their hidden blades at her, more so aiming to either push her into the wires created by Castle Wall or to force her into a direction Kiku could predict. [Basic Slash Rank C] Lastly, Kiku’s Dragoon would go to intercept, its maw opening wide before red hot flames were shot from its mouth. [Kaiser Flare Rank A Overwhelming]

Kiku would tap her foot anxiously as she waited for her time to strike. She held one secret within the smoke, two more puppets that were biding their time to strike. [Puppet Summoning: Momotaro and Hohoemu] It would be the moment Sadayo went to respond to the incoming flames. Lightning generated around Kiku’s body, enveloping her within a golden armor, as she prepared herself. [Kaiser Armor S Rank + Associated Trainings] Once her moment came, Kiku would launch forward with all the speed she could muster down into the fray once again, her arm extended to the side as she tried to slam her limb across Sadayo’s chest with a powerful lariat. [Breaking Lariat B Simple>>S+]

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 1690/2090
Stamina: 1675/1765
Puppet Points: 10/23
Strength: 6 [8]
Speed: 4 [8]

First Action:

▰ Smoke Bomb Technique [ Enmaku-dan no Jutsu ] | Rank D | Simple
One of the major staples of Juurai Toorima. The user will begin by drawing a smoke pellet from his person. He will then bring the pellet to his hand, typically between the fingers, and then slam it against a solid surface. The smoke pellet expands ten feet and provides the user with a [1] point boost to speed and agility while in the cloud.

▰ Sight through Smoke [ Kemuri o Tōshite Mieru ] | Rank C | Training
The practitioner grows accustomed to the way smoke flows around them and others. The user's vision is no longer hindered by smoke or fog.

Second Action:

▰ Kaiser Armor | Rank S | Spiritual
The Kaiser armor is a staple of the style. In it's base form it is not visible to the naked eye but chakra floods every inch of the user's body. While active, the armor prevents damage equal to it's own rank. In addition, it prevents the user from having their stat decreased below their natural states.This armor lasts for three posts at C rank and an additional post for every rank additionally applied.

▰ Invigorating Kaiser Armor Training | Rank B | Training
The user's armor retains it's former effects. Now, the armor emits a crackling, bright, white hot chakra that appears like a thin aura around the user. The chakra causes mild burns on contact. In addition, the user gains a [1] point increase to strength and speed per rank of the armor.

▰ Bolstering Kaiser Armor Training | Rank A | Training
This training adds to the previous effects of the Kaiser armor's technique. In addition to that, the target's armor now allows them to regenerate 10 stamina per rank of chakra applied to each technique while the armor is active. The user may not generate more stamina than their reserves may hold.

▰ Kaiser Armor Mastery | Rank S | Training
The final stage of training for the Kaiser Armor. In addition to it's previous effects, the Kaiser armor now causes searing burns upon contact that blister due to the crackling chakra. Additionally, the user's strength and speed are increased by [1] point per rank of the armor instead of it's original [1] point. Taijutsu and bukijutsu techniques used while this armor is active create shock waves five feet in the direction of the attack per rank of the technique.

Third Action:

▰ Elbow Bolt | Rank A>>S+ | Simple
The user charges forward five feet per rank of the technique with a [1] point increase in speed per rank of the technique. The user extends their elbow outward as they reach the target, slicing into them with the joint. The sharp impact of the strike stuns the target, removing all agility increases when interacting with this technique.

Castle Wall:
▰ Type of Mechanism: Royal Oppresion ver 2
▰ Tier of Mechanism:
▰ Mechanism's Rank: A
▰ Mechanism Description: A spool of wire that can be launched from a puppet. These wires spread from the puppet at a radius of ten feet per rank (Max: 70 feet at S+ rank) These wires carry explosive tags that all explode at the rank of this technique, and can be detonated at anytime by Kiku for no activation. Applies Tiered Trauma and Blindness to any enemies caught in the explosion radius

Royal Soldier Mk 1 and 2:

Basic Combat Slash Rank C x2

Royal Archer Mk1 and 2:

Camouflage [Rank C] : A chakra mechanism within Royal Archer that allows the puppet to blend into it's surroundings. Lasts for 1 post per rank that the mechanism is activated at. Attacks made during this time reduce the target's Agility by 1 every two ranks (Max: -2)

Crimson Dragoon:

Kaiser Flare A Overwhelming: Description A second cylinder located within the max of Crimson Dragoon, this one fires a blast of flame. Causes Tier 1 Burns/Burning at Ranks D-C and Tier 2 Burns/Burning at Ranks B-A

Hurrak

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:44 am
User Image
SadayoSoga
貞世 蘇我

The ploy of dropping smoke screens was a classic tactic in an attempt to gain the advantage. Kiku’s first move, pairing the rattle of puppets with smoke, felt a little strange to watch. For an instant, past and present flickered fleeting images as her eyes began to water against the dry rush of smoke. A spike of adrenaline beseeching Sadayo knees to move her out of the way of the obstacles would go unanswered.
She wouldn't give way and certainly not while she could see. Kiku had probably hoped for total obscurity but the maneuver had missed its mark. Visibility was like being inside a dissolving fog that just wouldn’t completely go away. But why spoil the illusion for Kiku?
The Castle Wall was deployed and began to dismantle itself. A lesser Sadayo wouldn’t have seen the wire webbing just barely twinkling in the fog. Sadayo just stood there. How does someone take everything in without showing it? Mushizu, the puppet representing Sadayo’s disgust, trembled until three of her additional limbs sprung into action to address the wire trap. The scalpel-like ends of the Mushizu’s limbs met, scratching the other as an outpour of energy swelled at the tips. ▰ Destruction Torrent [ Hahonryuu ] | Rank A | Water (Overwhelming) Water droplets pulling to the center point among Mushizu’s three bladed limbs were quickly forming a bubbling water torrent. How it would react with paper devices and wire was a matter of trial and error Sadayo would take but the collection of water raging in the puppet’s reach was wild and shearing like a storming wave. Mushizu was plunged into the Castle’s trap, torrent first. At first her gestures were obscured, mostly, and limited to methodical twists of the wrists and elbow bends. Her fingers busily playing the "air piano" of a concert that Kiku wasn't allowed to see yet.

With the puppet of surprise making its simultaneous advance, Sadayo's doubts were surely setting in: Kiku probably had a solid clue by now that her smoke wasn't working as well as planned. Festive, though. With how rampant the scene was playing out, well, maybe Kiku wouldn't notice right away? One puppet rushing into the fray after another to batter off another puppet's attack: if only someone had the capacity to animate this excitement!
Surprise was Ikkyou. A fabricated, springy, metal polished wonder with a face beaming eyes wide and mouth agape. A tuft of shiny blue hair as one of the few features-- if you overlook the giant hands and four limbs-- to define its humanoid design. As Mushizu dove for the Castle Wall, Sadayo slipped Ikkyou into the fight to cover the sides. The puppet takes the defense as quickly as it changes shape: the lower half converting into a metal ball while being swept into a path outside of the shrinking group of puppets. Sadayo revealing her arm long enough to flash her wrist, stirring the doll like a spin-top around her group ▰Wrecking Ball, Rank D-A @ Rank B.

Gishin too. The figure defined by its enormous headgear and white dress was woven into the fight with an overhead leap and left Kiku’s most ambitious attack to be answered by an intercepting flash of yellow. Hohoemi takes the brunt of Kiku’s blow directed at Sadayo’s chest. Sadayo, boasting her unmoved facade, simply made room for the laughing puppet with just a few collected footsteps backwards. In her place, she was able to slam Hohoemi onto the floor. The puppet was readied in a stance and centered in Kiku’s path. With a hefty stomp, Hohoemi barely moved but just enough to swing himself and meet Kiku at her side ▰ Gliding Step | Rank X | Simple @ Rank S+. Further effort to block Kiku’s attack came when the laughing puppet threw itself at her, flinging its arms in reverse to crash downward on her shoulders ▰ Downward Circle | Rank X | Simple @ Rank S+. Anything as fragile as bone and tissue on weaker Kiku could have ended with a dislocated shoulder with that modified maneuver. Hohoemi rattled. The remaining two puppets were thrown together to face Kiku’s attack behind the Hohoemi. In some hope that Kiku was thrown off by Hohoemi’s attack, there was the frowning puppet gliding in from below. Yūutsu, the miserable, legless heap, was one more humanoid with a messy mop of hair made useful in this moment to snare the puppet girl. Black clumps of the puppet’s hair reached to restrain Kiku’s arms and legs ▰[Variable Reward] Long Strangling Hairs Technique [ Touhatsu Kubikirikorosu ] | Rank X | Midnight Dreary Sun Excursion @ Rank C.

Leaving Nirami to take the offense above them. The angry samurai pounded his fists together and stomped in a step forward. As his arms scaled overhead, the hatch of his chest noisily sprung open, and then slammed his arms remorselessly on his target ▰ Beating the Horse | Rank X | Simple @ Rank B. The hatch snapped close. Two large projectiles jetted past Kiku in opposite directions. The rainbow smoke was disturbed by their two spiraling paths in their wake. Sadayo just wasn’t interested in having anything Kiku threw at her. And certainly not the Dragoon’s fire. Gishin ate that. Literally.▰ Air Compressor Canon @ S-rank Sadayo said nothing. She just continued to pretend this was a minor inconvenience no matter how busy her arms, hands, and puppets were working.

At the perimeter of Kiku’s cloud, from the right and left sides, Sadayo’s own surprises were coming to stand upright.

【 Nidaime Hokage ❖ [Puppeteer] S+ Rank ❖ 心臓 】❖【 Chakra: I WILL CRUNCH THIS NUMBER WHEN THE SUN COMES BACK / 5,000 ❖ Stamina: 3,990 / 3,990 ❖ Golden Dragon Chakra: 1,000 || 1,000】 Lightning | Water | Earth 】

tab
tab
gucci-shinigami

1. Mushizu
▰ Destruction Torrent [ Hahonryuu ] | Rank A | Water (Overwhelming)
A spiraling torrent of water that bears similarities to the rasengan. Similiar to the rasengan in when it makes contact causes the target to typically spiral. Although it lacks the cutting power of the rasengan it proves useful in shearing and ripping.

2.Ikkyou
▰Mechanism Name:Wrecking Ball
▰Mechanism's Rank: D-A [ Use at B-rank ]
▰Mechanism Description:
This mechanism is located within the lower section of Ikkyou’s legs. With activation the lower portion of the puppet rapidly reassembles into a spherical shape serving as the weighted ball. Ikkyou’s upper half attaches to a steady surface to allow the puppet to be manipulated into a breakneck spin and create a battering, fortified whirlwind. The ball itself is polished, inflicts Tier 2 Blindness for a duration of [4] posts. The weighted ball and its whirlwind can deflect lower-ranked, incoming attacks and strike multiple opponents in its swing.
D: 20 feet
C: 30 feet
B: 40 feet
A: 50 feet
Flavor: This form is smaller than Ikkyou’s standard spherical form at 3 feet, 3 inches.

3. Hohoemi
>Small circle
▰ Gliding Step | Rank X | Simple @ S+
The basic stance of the style which requires the user stand with their feet wide spread, similar to a horse stance with their center of gravity low, their hands raised in knife hand like forms. Techniques executed from this stance receive a [1] point increase to agility for the duration of the technique. In addition, should the user be in this stance when the target attempts a physical blow, the user may shift their position, pivoting around the target to resume the same stance. This action costs stamina in the amount of the technique dodged in this manner but requires no activation.

▰ Downward Circle | Rank X | Simple @S+

The user turns their body as they step forward, throwing their weight into their next strike. Using the knife hand fist of the style, the user strikes downward on the target's upper torso, aiming at the shoulders. If used above the target's body rank, this technique has the ability to dislocate the opponent's shoulders which renders their arms useless until an activation is spent along with the stamina paid for this technique to pop them back into place.

4. Gishin |Simultaneously as Hohoemi’s block|
*Gishin could use Air Compressor Canon @ S-rank

▰ Name of Mechanism: Air Compressor Canon:
▰ Type of Mechanism: Unique
▰ Mechanism's Rank: C-S
Activation (1 post) required to fill canister. Following post requires cost + activation to launch.

This device is present within Gishin’s reinforced chest cavity. An air canister enhanced and controlled by chakra to collect and expel collected contaminants from her head: gaseous poisons or elemental hazards to throw back into her opponent’s vicinity (including Sadayo’s own creations). A control valve is manipulated to either collect or launch substances Kaifu & funyu seals are therefore constantly present on this puppet. If no hazards are collected or implemented, a Vertigo effect is replaced with a knock-back feature to create distance. This mechanism requires [1] post to prep and fill the canister with a second post necessary to launch with a cost. Mechanism sprays for [2] posts. Collected (non-sadayo created) contaminants must be maintained and spent from the puppet.

Substances created by Sadayo project the full effects as per their design.
Elemental substances (fire water wind earth lightning) only produce an elemental strike. No statuses.

C-rank :: 30 feet “knock-back” applies [1] effect of T2 Vertigo OR[1] affect from collected substance (if the substance was not created by Sadayo)
B-rank :: 50 feet “knock-back” applies [1] effect of T3 Vertigo OR [1] affect from collected substance
A-rank :: 70 feet “knock-back” applies [2] effect of T3 Vertigo OR [1] affect from collected substance

5. Nirami ▰ Beating the Horse | Rank X | Simple (Rank B)
The user clenches their armored hands together and swings them downward on a foe. This technique causes blunt damage that create concussions when cast at the target's body rank.

6. Yūutsu
▰[Variable Reward] Long Strangling Hairs Technique [ Touhatsu Kubikirikorosu ] | Rank X | Midnight Dreary Sun Excursion @ Rank C

The user channels chakra into their hair, regardless of its attachment to the body. The user's hair is able to restrict an opponent's limb or even full body if enough hair is supplied. The target may break this technique by applying stamina equal in rank and potency to this technique in unison with two activations.

7. Sadayo - Summon puppets; suetune/chiba
8. Sadayo
9. Sadayo
Puppet Activity Spread
• [1/1 Activation :: Lh :: Puppet]*
• [0/1 Activation :: Lh :: Puppet]*
• [0/1 Activation :: Rh :: Puppet]*

ΞΞ Puppet SummaryΞΞ

CLICK HERE! Puppet - Mechanism Resource Post
⊹ - Unique Mechanism
⚬ - Selected Mechanism
◙ - Selected,Bonus PA Mechanism

SADAYO Tier 1 - Status/ Inactive 】
⊹【Boom! Puppets.】Rank⊹ E-B
⊹【Doll Launcher】Rank⊹ E-B

Yūutsu 憂鬱 Tier 3 - Status/Active】
⊹【Anti-Chakra Vise Grip Jaw】⊹ Rank ⊹ C-S
⊹【Rib Blades】Rank ⊹ C-A
⊹【Anti-Chakra Wrist Reels】 Rank ⊹ B-S
⚬ Glorified Grab, Rank B-S+
⚬ Gishin’s Greater Goat, Rank A-S+
⚬ Honeycomb, Rank B - S+
⚬ Tear Duct Device, Rank E-B
⚬ Dress Up :: Weapon, Rank B-S
⚬ Double Chain Pulse, Rank E-B
⚬ Projectile Launcher, Rank E-B
◙ Gishin's Goat, Rank E-B
Nirami 睨み: Tier 3 - Status/ Active】
- Odachi - Kanabo-tetsubo Equipped
⊹【Capture Cavity】Rank⊹ B-S+
⊹【Bursting Wall】Rank⊹ B-S+
⊹【Erupting Block : Vengeance】 Rank⊹ B-S+
⚬ Full Armor, Rank D
⚬ Consuming Caltrop Storm, Rank B-S+
⚬ Brighter Flash, Rank B-S+
⚬ Gishin’s Greater Goat, Rank A-S+
⚬ Cursed Drip, Rank B
⚬ Leech Darts - Standard, Rank E-B
⚬ Major World Barrier (Chakra), Rank S
◙ Ink Stamp, rank E-B

Hohoemi ほほえみ: Tier 3 - Status/ Active】
⊹【Leeching Segmented Sword [Defensive]】Rank⊹ B-S+
⊹【Laughing Gas】Rank⊹ B-S
⊹【Burning Boost Cannons】Rank⊹ B-S
⚬ Punching Bag, Rank: A-S+
⚬ Tear Duct Device, Rank E-B
⚬ Hyper Quake, Rank C-A
⚬ Multi Mass Projectile Shooter, Rank B-S+
⚬ Tack Punch, Rank B-S
⚬ Cursed Drip, Rank B
⚬ Magic Flash!, Rank E-B
◙ Ink Stamp, rank E-B

Gishin 疑心 Tier 3 - Status/ Active】
⊹【Official Club Hat】Rank⊹ C-S
⊹【Air Compressor Cannon】Rank⊹ C-S
⊹【External Strings - Pygmy Diamond::】Rank⊹ C-S
⚬ Double Chain Pulse, Rank E-B
⚬ Puppet: Bow Mechanism, Rank: D - A
⚬ Honeycomb, Rank B - S+
⚬ Gishin's Goat, Rank E-B
◙ Punching Bag, Rank: A-S+

Ikkyou Tier 2 - Status/ Active】
⊹【Gyro Double Dart Function】Rank⊹ D-A
⊹【Overcharge】Rank⊹ D-A
⊹【Wrecking Ball】Rank⊹ D-A
⚬ Self Destruct Mode, Rank: E - B
⚬ Mass Projectile Shooter, Rank D-A
⚬ Sadayo’s Kikou Junpuu :: Shield Seal Mechanism, Rank: E-B
⚬ Dress Up :: Weapon, Rank B-S*
◙ Gishin's Goat, Rank E-B

Mushizu Tier 2 - Status/ Active】
⊹【Titanium Arachnid Limbs Defense】Rank⊹ D-A
⊹【Toxin Dispersion Device - Spittlebug Style】Rank⊹ D-A
⊹【Sticky Case the Carapace】Rank⊹ D-A
⚬ Anti-sensory Jamming Mechanism, Junior Edition, Rank E-C
⚬ Ink Stamp, rank E-B
⚬ Dress Up :: Weapon, Rank B-S*
⚬ Storm Debris Rank E-B
◙ Leech Darts - Standard, Rank E-B

Senzankou センザンコウ Tier 3 - Status: Inactive】
⊹【Stink Bomb】Rank⊹ B-S+
⊹【Icky Tongue】Rank⊹ B-S+
⊹【Armor Scales】Rank⊹ B-S+

Tsuchinokoツチノコ Tier 3 - Status: Inactive】
⊹【Grapple Sap】Rank⊹ B-S+
⊹【Ravage Wheel】Rank⊹ B-S+
⊹【Hallowed Bite】Rank⊹ B-S+

Suetsune Tier 4 - Status/Inactive】
⊹【Karatake Brush】Rank⊹ B-S+
⊹【Waridake】Rank⊹ B-S+
⊹【Wash】Rank⊹ B-S+

Chiba Chio Tier 4 - Status/Inactive】
⊹【Firework Cannon】Rank⊹ B-S+
⊹【Paper Divinity】Rank⊹ B-S+
⊹【Roll Out】Rank⊹ B-S+

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen
Rank: Chunin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Puppeteer | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
Could Sadayo see her?! That wasn’t something Kiku expected! The giant puppet instantly blocked her path and went to grab her, forcing her strike to end prematurely. The blonde girl formed a single handsign and her form was replaced with one of her Soldier puppets. Hohoemi slammed the soldier into the ground before being impaled by the tangling hairs. [Substitution Technique] The damage sustained was far too much for the small puppet, causing metal plates to shed from its body like it was a molting bird. But it wasn’t out of the fight yet as a small trail of smoke rose from its body seconds before the body detonated. [C Rank Destruction Explosion]

Down one puppet, but Kiku was still able to fight. Within her smoke cloud and her new position, chakra strings trailed from her body. She used the springs to generate chakra into another Soldier model, forcing its body to explode in a blinding flash of light all at once. [Shining Cavalry B Rank Overwhelming] Since the smoke cloud wasn’t working, Kiku needed a new approach. It was getting difficult for her to maintain the sheer number of puppets she had in her arsenal. Not without her bloodline abilities, anyway… Still, the Chunin was going to show her Kage just how wrong this old lady was!

After the flash, her two Archers revealed themselves, arrows locked and loaded and pointed right at Mushizu and Gishin. They let the arrows fly with a barely audible twang! [Rapid Fire Launcher B Rank Overwhelming at Mushizu, Rapid Fire Launcher A rank Overwhelming on Gishin] The large Nirami’s chest sprung open and simply ate the fireball of her Dragoon. But it didn’t appear very mobile, and the dragon puppet wrapped around the large puppet while it was busy eating. The serpentine body began to spark with golden electricity. Dragoon’s maw opened up as the electricity channeled into its mouth and it almost looked like it was about to bite down on the larger puppet. At the same time as the charging mechanism, the Wall puppet began to break apart into its individual bricks. They flew at Gishin like a swarm of angry birds, using numbers and area to try and slam into the larger puppet and apply magnetic chakra on it. [Defend Order A Rank Overwhelming] And, right in sync with the last brick, Dragoon would finally unleash all of its charged up power right at the defensive puppet! [Plasma Cannon S Rank Overwhelming]

But this was all small time. An appetizer for the main course of Kiku’s assault. Despite having an idea that Sadayo could see within the smoke, the princess tried to utilize it to the best of her advantage. She dashed at her Kage, the now wielded Nuibari at her boss. [Spindle S Complex] Before any strikes came close to landing, Sadayo would notice a swarm of black threads encroaching upon her, attempting to wrap and hold Sadayo down. [Exoskeleton Threads S Rank] In combination with that, another puppet went on the move in a way that mirrored Kiku, lunging at Sadayo from the opposite. The white haired Momotaro, steelbone blade in hand, dove upon Sadayo with a volley of thrusts on the woman! [Dance of the Camilla: Pierce S+ Simple]

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 4365 / 4365
Stamina: 3465 / 3465
Nature Chakra: 1666 / 1666
Puppet Points: 0 / 69
Speed: 6
Reflex: 6
Endurance: 6

First Action:

▰ Substitution Technique [ Kawarimi no Jutsu ] | Rank E
When in danger the Shinobi will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the Shinobi to quickly flee and hide while the object takes the brunt of their opponents attack. The substitution technique can only be performed four [4] times per battle and you must be near an object at least roughly the same size as your character's torso, capping out at your character's full-length size. Other roleplayers' characters (unless willing) cannot be used as a substitute. Spawning random, faceless characters to use as substitutes is not permitted. All clones, with the exception of the standard clone, may be used in substitution.

Second Action:

▰ Spindle [ Bōsui ] | Rank S | Complex
The wielder grips Nuibari and spins the cutting thread rapidly around the sword while thrusting forward. The user flicks their wrist and channels chakra into Nuibari to allow it to spin rapidly in three hundred and sixty degrees continuously as the wire spreads out in a sixty-foot diameter. Once the point of the needle is within six inches of the target's body the wire moves to wrap around the target and pull them towards the needle. The wire applies ranked spiritual grappling status based on this technique's rank.

Third Action:

Hohoemu:

▰ Exoskeleton of Threads [ Ito no Gaikotsu ] | Rank S
The threads from the shoulders, arms, and upper back expand to form a massive tangling "spider-body." Not only does this alteration offer a gruesome visage, but it also grants the user a variety of ranged attacks and defenses by these thread appendages. This form inflicts tier one insanity on any who glance at it and also gives the clan member a [2] point boost to agility while this form is maintained.

Momotaro:

▰ Dance of the Camilla: Pierce | Rank S+ | Simple
The user performs a volley of thrusts with their blade in hand. The user can also stop this technique after a single thrust if they so choose. Confers a [1] point increase to strength at E-C rank and a [2] point increase to strength at B-S+ rank.

Soldier Mk 2:

Shining Civalry [B Rank Overwhelming]: By activating nodes along the body of Royal Soldier, the puppet's armor will begin to shine brightly and cause Tiered Blindness with Tier 1 at D-C and Tier 2 at B-A rank.

Archer Mk 1:

Rapid Fire Launcher [Rank B Overwhelming]: Royal Soldier is able to fire 2 arrows per rank applied to this mechanism when activated. These arrows, powered by Kiku's Senju Chakra, inflict 1 point of Tenketsu Rot per arrow. Arrows can apply any of Kiku's liquid based poisons for no cost.

Archer Mk 2:

Rapid Fire Launcher [Rank A Overwhelming]: Royal Soldier is able to fire 2 arrows per rank applied to this mechanism when activated. These arrows, powered by Kiku's Senju Chakra, inflict 1 point of Tenketsu Rot per arrow. Arrows can apply any of Kiku's liquid based poisons for no cost.

Castle Wall:

Defend Order: Rank A Overwhelming | Unique: Allows Queen's Castle to fire lightning from the nodes on it's bricks, via storing them inside the puppet using Nature Sealing. If hit with this electricity, the target is afflicted by Tiered Paralysis and has Magnetic Manipulation placed upon them. If the target already has Magnetic Manipulation placed on them, this technique requires an extra rank of resources to dodge.

Dragoon:

Plasma Cannon S Overwhelming: Description Nodes open up along the side of Crimson Dragoon, firing plasma orbs at [3] per rank of the mechanism. [Max: 12] These orbs can home in on a target that has been placed under the effects of Magnetic Manipulation, requiring an extra rank to evade.

Hurrak

◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff