Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply OOC Carnival Games
Guild Carnival Game: Arendelle Hot Chocolate 2022 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:07 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Arendelle hot chocolate heart stack them guimauves heart 1-24

Wish Radio Question
= To Melody (Athena & Richard's daughter)
Do you hope to meet your mother and father, Richard & Athena one day as a Visit from the Future?
Question 2
What are your dreams, Melody?

Queentintin

*Melody here* oh yes I sure do =)

my dreams, to just rejoice with my parents, in the sea and on the surface, I have dreamt that it's most wonderful on Earth on ground, so want to meet humans =)

Wish Radio Question
= To Melody
When you visit Richard & Athena from the Future, what would it be like to see your mother and father?

= To Ariel, Arista, Anitta, Alana, Anadrina, Aquata, Adella (Athena & Richard's daughters)
Do you hope to meet your mother and father, Richard & Athena one day?
Question 2
What are your dreams for you and your sisters, Ariel  
CrystBalfast generated a random number between 1 and 24 ... 2!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:26 pm
Ultrabord

Evening. I'm watching Blockbusters on YT before bed. Its a UK Game Show that was shown on Challenge TV's Prize Time during the 1990s.

*Stacks Marshmallows in a Christmas Bell Shape*
Anyway, I made some Christmas Cookies after dinner and it looks like I'm all set for Christmas 2022 soon.
Have a good night, bord.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Ultrabord generated a random number between 1 and 24 ... 6!

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:28 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

Evening. I'm watching Blockbusters on YT before bed. Its a UK Game Show that was shown on Challenge TV's Prize Time during the 1990s.

Anyway, I made some Christmas Cookies after dinner and it looks like I'm all set for Christmas 2022 soon.
Have a good night, bord.
hi, I did more gifting people (on my main and alt accounts) and got a bit of exercise, it was raining but it didn't get really cold until after sunset at least. tomorrow I'm gonna wrap Christmas presents, might even start tonight  
CrystBalfast generated a random number between 1 and 24 ... 5!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2022 10:14 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

Have a good night, bord.
hi, I did more gifting people (on my main and alt accounts) and got a bit of exercise, it was raining but it didn't get really cold until after sunset at least. tomorrow I'm gonna wrap Christmas presents, might even start tonight

*Stacks Marshmallows in a Golden Ring Shape*
Afternoon. I'm relaxing before the big day arrives which is Christmas Day. Played some Diablo 2 for a while & reached Act 5 after finishing the base game. Acts 1-4 are the Base Game while Act 5 is the Expansion. I'm close to unlocking the Champion Title. Titles are unlocked in Diablo 2 when the Game is Cleared.

In the meantime, I'm watching some Charlie Brown Christmas & Its Christmastime Again, Charlie Brown.
Charlie Brown Christmas Tales is next to conclude that Charlie Brown Christmas Trilogy.

Anyway, have a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, bord.
Joy to the World!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
OOC Carnival Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash