Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Sûzat Lands
[META] Welcoming the Wanderers (Closed!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:41 pm
User Image

Welcome to the first of three META RPs between the Sûzat and the Aérastouvíos! SoA from both groups are welcome to RP here as well as rogues if you don't have someone in either pack/pride. This RP will run from Nov. 3 to Nov. 30, at which point the next RP will be open and the prizes from this RP will be rolled. You can win one SoA from the Sûzat and one from the Aérastouvíos for the duration of the event, meaning you can win up to 2 SoA. Seaki and I will keep track of who wins for future raffles.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:45 pm
Prizes

Suzat
User Image

Each post you make will put you in a raffle for this boy! He comes with the rank Master Herder, but his name, personality and history are up to you. He must stay in the Suzat if you win him. No mules may be used to win him. He is colored by Seaki.

Aérastouvíos
User Image

Each post you make will put you in a raffle for this girl! She will be a full member of the Aérastouvíos and won't require a JRP. She must stay in the Aérastouvíos if you win her. No mules may be used to win her. She is colored by Seaki.  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:46 pm
Raffle List

1. Jovi of Shadows
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:35 am
User ImageArkani stood with a smile on his face as lions slowly began to gather in the center of Westfarthing, the Herders having turned into makeshift messengers to spread the news of the arrival of new guests. Always one to welcome a weary traveler, this was the first time an entire pack of wild dogs had come close enough to their borders to extend an offer of welcome and rest. There were quite a few of them but Arkani knew that his Hobbits would have no trouble celebrating their arrival, nor feeding them or seeing to it that they had a comfortable place to sleep. There hadn't been this big of a celebration since his wedding and he was going to make sure this one topped that. They had new friends to impress, after all.

"Thank you for coming on such short notice," he said as more curious lions began to gather. More would come, he was certain, but the ones that were here could pass along the word. "We have unexpected but welcome visitors. A roaming pack of wild dogs happened upon our border with the rogue lands in Northfarthing and they have agreed to stay with us for a bit and rest their paws. They call themselves the Aérastouvíos and this is their leader, Aeolus." He paused here to look down at the blue and white female standing beside him, offering her a broad grin before looking back up to those gathered.

"The rest of the pack will arrive soon, they're on their way as we speak. Please make them feel welcome here. We'll gather things for a celebration and a feast in the coming days. Should you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask myself or Aeolus and do try to make a few new friends!"  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:46 am
User Image

It had been many moons since Aeolus and her pack were able to settle down and truly rest for a while. It was always a pleasant experience to be housed within a pride or pack that welcomed them wholly. While it was just the first day, the gathering crowd seemed friendly enough and Arkani was very welcoming.

"Thank you all for allowing our pack to stay with you. We are small in number, and we always appreciate the opportunity to rest our paws." She spoke to the crowd but mostly to Arkani.

Her pack would arrive soon enough. She was quite looking forward to the festivities.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:55 am
User Image User Image

Imani was one such herder who had helped, to the best of her ability, to spread the word of their new arrivals. She did so enjoy getting to know new visitors, and her excitement at such an event had her eagerly listening to Arkani's words. Her eyes danced between him, and the wild dog introduced as Aeolus, the leader of the pack they would be hosting. Imani couldn't help the big, welcoming grin that spread across her maw. For as much as she loved working as a herder, she equally enjoyed a good party with the chance to make friends. "Welcome!" the lioness all but blurted out once Arkani and Aeolus had spoken their piece, her eagerness all but plain on her features. Oh dear. What to do first! She danced on her paws as she looked around for something that needed doing. Party favors? Did they need party favors?

Inaota was a bit more reserved than Imani, though the two were rather close friends. She was of course happy to be meeting new faces, and she was curious about wild dogs, having never really met any before. What were they like? The young lioness tilted her head at Aeolus and she pondered this question, deciding then and there that she liked how big wild dogs' ears were. They were cute, and that made her smile. She hoped they liked a bit of fun, too. Imani dancing beside her drew her attention briefly and Inaota gently nudged her friend in the shoulder. "Calm down! Don't scare away our guests before they get here," she laughed.

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:54 pm
User Image User Image

Just as Arkani had said, a group of wild dogs led by some of the Herders finally came into view. Sireto was among those in the front, her eyes taking in the sight of so many lions, ears swiveling to pick up the conversations, nose twitching with new smells. She wasn't the most trusting of wild dogs and the fact that an entire pride of lions had welcomed them in without even flinching was odd to her. Though she was towards the front of her pack, she didn't approach any of the lions. Indeed, she stopped and acted like a stone in a river, the rest of her packmates flowing around her without a care in the world. She'd let them mingle, but Sireto was going to hang back and watch. Listen. Learn.

---

Iyannough, on the other hand, was beyond excited. His tail was wagging and his tongue was lolling out of his mouth as he walked in a haphazard zigzag, not sure what to do or where to go first. There were so many lions to see and meet!

Finally he picked out two that seemed to be in a good mood, at the very least. One was even bouncing around a bit. He steered through the swarm of wild dogs towards them, breaking through the edge of his pack as he trotted over to them.

"Hullo!" he said, looking at the two females with a wide grin. "Thanks so much for letting us stay! I've never really seen a pride before, we move around so much that we pass them kind of at a distance. What a cool place!" He'd only seen the lands where the Herders tended to the herds and now here, so there was clearly more to see that he didn't know about.

"I'm Iyannough!" he added, realizing they might like to know his name.

Jovi of Shadows

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:43 am
User ImageAs wild dog and lion began to mingle, one lioness struggled to shuffle her way through the crowd. Ukufana looked this way and that as she walked, pausing on occasion to look over the heads of those gathered to try and spot...something. Up above, Khapha circled slowly, sunlight catching silvery feathers and making the vulture flash like diamonds.

Finally Ukufana broke through the crowd and trotted up to Arkani and Aeolus, a worried look on her face. She waited for them to stop speaking which was fairly quick as Arkani noticed the look. His ready smile faltered a bit as he turned to face his mate.

"Ukufana? What's wrong?"

"Hateya is missing," she said, her voice an urgent whisper. "We can't find her. I've looked everywhere, Khapha can't spot her from above, she didn't say she was going anywhere-"

"All right," Arkani said, cutting her off with a soothing tone despite the sudden tightening in his chest. Hateya was one of their daughters, the chosen heir to the title of Thain, and lately he knew the stress of one day taking over the pride from him was starting to get to her. She wouldn't do anything rash, though...at least, he hoped not.

"She can't truly be gone. She's probably just squirreled herself away somewhere. We have lots of new friends here with very sensitive noses, perhaps they could help." He glanced at Aeolus before lifting his head, once again making an announcement.

"I'm glad everyone is starting to make friends, but I have a request for those that would care to help. It seems our daughter Hateya is unable to be found." Though his tone was calm there was definitely a sense of worry buried under the warm, comforting voice. "If I could have those willing to form a little search party approach the center it would be most appreciated."

Seaki

Jovi of Shadows

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:35 pm
This part of the meta has come to a close! You can still post a wrap-up post for your SoA if you wish, but please don't post here with a new character.

Jovi of Shadows

You can pick whichever prize you'd like to keep, just keep in mind in the next RPs you can't win a SoA from the pride/pack you select this time. Please let me know which one you'd like so I can roll the other into the next prize pool smile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:13 am
((Apologies, I’m on mobile and this short, my computer is in the shop. XP I would love to claim the master herder Lion as my prize! Thank you!))

Inaota and Imani were both thrilled to see the approaching canine and were quite taken by his pleasant introduction. Imani, for all of her excitement was nearly bouncing as he introduced himself, and Inaota was doing her best not to laugh at her. “It’s very good to meet you Iyannough, I’m Inaota, and this overly excited lioness is Imani. Welcome to our home!” She didn’t get to say much else as the voice of their Thani once more traveled over the crowds. “Oh dear,” Imani gasped as she stopped bouncing. This was rather serious, and she was the first to step forward with Inaota in tow. “We’ll join the search!”
“SilverLutz”

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
[IC] Sûzat Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers