11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 8:53 am
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast
The Sphinxy

Morning or afternoon, sphinxy. I will be starting the return trip in 2-4 hours. So I hope to return by evening to late night

Nice. I wanted to go to the beach tomorrow but the weather is going to be too cold. crying So I'm trying to figure out what we can do instead.

Its said to storm tonight where I am during the return trip, so when I return from my Trip, I should have a clear transmission signal for 2 weeks before the next away trip.

Genshin Version 4.7 will be out soon along with the next Interlude Chapter before the last Primary Crystal Arc being the Fire Crystal of Nalthan.

How was your day, sphinxy?  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 8:49 pm
CrystBalfast

Its said to storm tonight where I am during the return trip, so when I return from my Trip, I should have a clear transmission signal for 2 weeks before the next away trip.

Genshin Version 4.7 will be out soon along with the next Interlude Chapter before the last Primary Crystal Arc being the Fire Crystal of Nalthan.

Good! Went to Six Flags though it was super packed with teens who I'm assuming are on summer vacation. But it still was a nice trip. Been chilling and doing replies in various places while my son watches Dragon Goes House Hunting.  

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 8:52 pm
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast

Good! Went to Six Flags though it was super packed with teens who I'm assuming are on summer vacation. But it still was a nice trip. Been chilling and doing replies in various places while my son watches Dragon Goes House Hunting.

Nice. So in Genshin Impact and Star Rail, after the Point of No Return Endgame Quests, comes the Post Story where the player can explore the world as much as he or she wants?

Anyway, Sphinxy, I was watching YT and on a show they review DOS Games, they talked about Star Trek TNG Final Unity Collector's Edition which came with the game, special, packaging & Collector's animated LCD Pin.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2024 5:18 pm
CrystBalfast

Nice. So in Genshin Impact and Star Rail, after the Point of No Return Endgame Quests, comes the Post Story where the player can explore the world as much as he or she wants?

Anyway, Sphinxy, I was watching YT and on a show they review DOS Games, they talked about Star Trek TNG Final Unity Collector's Edition which came with the game, special, packaging & Collector's animated LCD Pin.

Not sure about that. I'm assuming so but I'm still behind on both. I actually got into a new other game called Wuthering Waves which looks and plays a lot like Genshin but people say the combat is better and I feel like the gacha is nicer.

Also that is neat! My son actually seems to like Star Trek TNG despite probably not understanding what is happening. lol I recently bought him a cute book about the characters but as cats.  

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2024 6:44 pm
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast

Not sure about that. I'm assuming so but I'm still behind on both. I actually got into a new other game called Wuthering Waves which looks and plays a lot like Genshin but people say the combat is better and I feel like the gacha is nicer.

Also that is neat! My son actually seems to like Star Trek TNG despite probably not understanding what is happening. lol I recently bought him a cute book about the characters but as cats.

I never heard of Wuthering Waves but it sounds like a lot of people play that game too like Genshin Impact. I also started the next planet in Star Rail but I have side Away Team Missions to do so as not to Overwrite the main story.

The Game does warn you ahead of time if you're sure to skip some quests that contest the main story. Speaking of which, does Genshin notify you if there's a contested quest?

Star Trek TNG Final Unity was also one of the last DOS Games from Spectrum Holobyte but it was the Second to Last DOS Game with Top Gun Fire at Will being the last Spectrum Holobyte DOS Game.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2024 9:07 am
Hi Sphinxy, had a question, what hair item are you wearing, like the length =)
can't see your equip list, profile , easily fixed in preferences ^^
The Sphinxy
is it a touch of item?

silly me, it's a hair item, March item, thanks =)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2024 2:01 pm
Queentintin
The Sphinxy
is it a touch of item?

Didn't realize it wasn't turned on but now it is fixed so you can see everything! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2024 7:02 pm
The Sphinxy
Queentintin
The Sphinxy
is it a touch of item?

Didn't realize it wasn't turned on but now it is fixed so you can see everything! biggrin

aw thanks =)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff