Reply "QOE" Quizzes and Other Entertainment
Think You’re an Anime Expert?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anime!
  YES!
  I've fallen out of the habit, but I'd like to dip my toe back in!
  Not to my liking, these days.
View Results

Wuyabi

Peculiar Gentlewoman

26,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Timid 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:00 am
You scored 40 out of 40
YOU WEAR THE NAME “OTAKU” LIKE A BADGE OF HONOR!

If there was ever a time you could describe yourself as a casual anime viewer, that time passed years, if not decades ago. You are a true aficionado locked into everything coming out of Japan and maybe even some similar projects from elsewhere. You’ve kept up with the long-running sagas of One Piece, the many Gundam variations, and everything Studio Ghibli has released. I don’t want to call you obsessed, but you know about as much as someone who is.

Think You’re an Anime Expert?

I didn't cheat on this test, but full disclosure: I'm not as big a fan as I used to be, though I do keep up with the trends. It's just that I'd rather watch dubs, and Crunchyroll doesn't have as many of those for free as I'd like, while Netflix sometimes doesn't have the newer stuff that's to my taste. Can anyone recommend some good stuff on those services?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:35 pm
You scored 25 out of 40

YOU’RE A FAN FOR SURE!

Anime isn’t a new curiosity or a nostalgia trip for you. For you, it’s a regular part of your entertainment rotation and finds its way to your viewing menu often. Life is busy, and there’s a lot of anime to keep up with, so you can’t be expected to catch it all. Still, you clearly know your stuff, and now you have a few more series to check out!  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Wuyabi

Peculiar Gentlewoman

26,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:40 pm
Prof. Moonie
You scored 25 out of 40

YOU’RE A FAN FOR SURE!

Anime isn’t a new curiosity or a nostalgia trip for you. For you, it’s a regular part of your entertainment rotation and finds its way to your viewing menu often. Life is busy, and there’s a lot of anime to keep up with, so you can’t be expected to catch it all. Still, you clearly know your stuff, and now you have a few more series to check out!

Moonie, aren't you younger than me? Shouldn't you have more time for the animes? razz  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:45 pm
Wuyabi
Prof. Moonie
You scored 25 out of 40

YOU’RE A FAN FOR SURE!

Moonie, aren't you younger than me? Shouldn't you have more time for the animes? razz

I'm in my mid-30s. I don't tend to watch that many anime shows and that's become more of the case since I entered my adulthood. Too busy trying to catch up on all of the non-anime shows that have been on my "To Watch" list. whee And my large pile of books I need to read through.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Wuyabi

Peculiar Gentlewoman

26,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:58 pm
Prof. Moonie
Wuyabi
Prof. Moonie
You scored 25 out of 40

YOU’RE A FAN FOR SURE!

I'm in my mid-30s. I don't tend to watch that many anime shows and that's become more of the case since I entered my adulthood. Too busy trying to catch up on all of the non-anime shows that have been on my "To Watch" list. whee And my large pile of books I need to read through.

Most of my anime fandom these days consists of tuning into Mother's Basement and hoping the things he enjoys end up on Toonami or Netflix. That and Watching Utena and Rayearth online.  
"QOE" Quizzes and Other Entertainment

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games