Welcome to Gaia! ::

π‘€π‘œπ‘œπ“ƒ ☾ 𝐸𝒻𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉

Back to Guilds

Two years later, a new enermy appears with different motives... 

Tags: roleplay, sailormoon, sailor, moon, sailormoonroleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Prologue.. (Plot goes here) PLEASE READ FIRST

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Moon

Forum Assistant

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:42 am
Let's jump right into it

Firstly, PLEASE don't overdo it. You don't need to type paragraphs - remember quality over quantity.

Secondly, HAVE FUN

Please keep all discussions here, what is up coming etc. I'll start it off by my second post.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:52 am
Luna gets a telepathic call(?) from Queen Serenity informing her that there are new Sailor Senshi to be discovered and that there is a great threat approaching, they need to be found and awakened. The Queen will reach out to Princess Kakyuu and her Starlights, that they will return and hold a concert to find them.

The roleplay started at a Three Lights concert, inners, and outers were there as well
The main OC Kira, is the Princess Nova of the Zodiac Senshi (When I first made her, she actually was Sailor Sagittarius but over time I changed her) I kept her as that Sailor Senshi because I think archery is a rather handy use of combat

User Image
User Image

Luna discovers Kira is the Princess, and Kira is in complete denial. Kira has been getting nightmares and weird unexplainable things that have been happening to her. Kira also can't control any power that slips through and gets easily triggered (more happens when she is feeling anything negative)
Usagi, wants to help her awaken but finds it rather hard to talk to her so the group is currently trying to talk with her.

There is a catch though, Kira has to transform in order to awaken the other Zodiac Senshi. In the Manga, Sailor Moon wishes for everyone to remain the same and continue life (she was given that choice by Guardian Cosmos to pick a path)

Princess Nova chose for everyone (her people, the Zodiac Senshi) to have their memories removed in order for them to not think about the past and live a normal life. When Sailor Galaxia destroyed their planet, Princess Nova moments before used her own power and killed her own sailor senshi, because she didn't want them to die at the hands of Sailor Galaxia.
This (now) has affected the Zodiac Senshi, as they can feel Kira's magic here and there, it's triggering Youmas/monsters to appear. I think deep down, Kira knows what she has done and blames herself for a past she can't control, so she wants nothing to do with the Sailor Senshi, and will basically try and avoid them. Usagi being Usagi, she wants to help and understands Kira is just really scared.

Liara, who is Star Star Catcher, is Princess Nova's Starlight and she remembers bits here and there, Liara has been close friends with Kira for about 6 years and lived together with her until Kira moved out (because she started to remember things) Kira feels its in everyones best interests if she just stayed away from her friends because of everything she has put her people through.

User Image

Luna has told the Sailor Senshi and they have witnessed in the last battle recently Kira's forehead marking which is the Princess, so they all know. Being classic Luna, she drops off the henshin wand of Kiras to her, with a VIP Three Lights ticket wrapped around it while Kira is at her archery class. Kira LOVES the Three Lights so obviously she goes there, and the Three Lights know also who she is and plan to get her on stage, hoping to trigger some sort of power to get her to awaken. The forehead marking shows up, and Yaten, Star Healer ends up getting a crush on her as she sings a song on stage. After the song, they give her the yellow rose and place it in her hair.

A youma then appears, of course, and causes the Sailor Senshi to pull Kira aside and confront her, making it easy for her, they all transform and show their identities. Kira gets freaked out by this and makes a run for it, Eternal Sailor Moon goes after Kira, grabs her hand, and sees the forehead mark of the Princess appear on Kira's head, Kira snaps at Usagi telling her to stay away from her and this hurts Sailor Moon because she can see the pain in Kira's eyes.
Sailor Moon tells Tuxedo Mask that during that current scene, it wasn't Kira she felt, but it was the Princess who spoke to her through Kira's body - she couldn't explain the feeling to him, but she is even more worried.

Kira runs out and sees the youma, notices her yellow rose has fallen out of her hair and goes back to get it, but during this, she gets attacked, and Star Healer/ group runs to her and sees she is knocked out unconscious. Star Healer cries, blaming herself, and holds Kira closely.

Liara senses Kira is in danger, and transforms into Sailor Star Catcher and finds Kira along with the group of unknown Sailor Senshi to her and thinks they did this to her, but after some talking they find out who Liara is, and Star Catcher reveals she is Kiras best friend and is aware of who Kira is, but she wanted Kira to live a normal life and that she is protecting her, making sure she is getting the best out of her life (while she can before she regains her memories)

Star Healer doesn't want her to transform to 'unlock' these memories in fear she will lose Kira as a person, and that she will help protect Kira.

Kira gets healed by Sailor Saturn and Princess Kakyuu and recovers, now feeling a little in debt to them they helped her, Kira is slowly willing to listen.

Kira has a nightmare that the Sailor Senshi finds out some things about her and does not want to have anything to do with her, then she wakes up (dream within a dream) Currently, it's the next day and Kira has her archery tournament. (Like Sailor Moon in the manga/cosmos) Kira woke up with extremely long hair - because she is turning into Princess Nova by image on the outside since she is suppressing her own magic, it has to come out another way. Kira cuts her hair to her usual length and runs late, there is media, magazines etc with herself at the Three Lights concert, showing the marking on her forehead and that made news (obviously great news for the bad guy/youmas to now easily find her LOL)
So she isn't happy at all about this exposure and bumps into Galaxia, who tells her to be careful. (Very cryptic wording from Galaxia) and it makes Kira think she is the one causing all these youmas to appear etc so she pushes her, calling her a witch.

Kira is now at the archery festival and is extremely confused as to what is real, who are these people, I want a normal life etc

I've just introduced another OC, Alita Rose, who plays a very important role too, and she is Liara's fiancee who is ill, she can't speak so she is often always at home, but she also harbors a big secret. Star Healer visits Liaras house with Alita living there and tells her she is worried for Kira and knows she is meant to be protecting Princess Kakyuu in all this, but can't help but feel responsible for Kira. Alita is the 'civillian' but she is incredibly smart like Ami and is very techy. Alita lived a very sheltered life so she loves the supernatural. So far she hasn't met the others yet, only Yaten/Star Healer. Liara will go to the archery event soon with Alita and Yaten.
Liara has two sisters, and one is Sailor Star Keeper and the other is Sailor Star Creator. Sailor Star Keeper (who is called Addison) are also both Princess Nova's Starlights, but they dislike Kira for her past, not much is said about them as yet but they will later bring them in.

Annnnd Mamoru is there now, watching Kira (the best of the best) do archery, usually, she never misses but today she is so distracted she keeps missing, so Usagi, inners, and outers are watching her from the crowd, and Usagi has just said to everyone she feels bad for Kira still and she can see Kira isn't in a good mindset. The Inners and Outers went to the archery tournament/ also a festival to support Kira - food stalls, rides, music etc
When it's break time, they will go and see her.

Kira's archery teacher has a phage inside her and so does Hotaru's boyfriend, so those two will turn into your classic youmas. I try and mix up the youmas, last time was a shadow youma, but this time is two. I think Saturn's post has Michiru noticing two butterflies on her mirror (which the butterflies are the youmas that have gone into the two victims' chests)

Right now we are just getting Liara and Alita to talk a bit then they will join the others and everything else will resume. I have Taiki who I will bring to the festival shortly just to create some dialogue with the Inners and Outers since they are all sitting together watching. Rei and Seiya also are a thing, they have gotten quite close to each other.  

Sailor Moon

Forum Assistant

Beloved Friend

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas