The Dragonheart championship belt was on display on a wooden table with the new champion’s name on it. Creeker’s strolls in and stood behind the Dragonheart Championship belt. He clears his throat before he spoke.

“Welcome ladies and gentlemen, isn’t this show starting off with a bang? At least this champion can keep his belt with him. I am your NEW Dragonheart Champion after I put Nuke through the ringer after being little p***k to me. Who slaps another man? Gosh, it must be something the Brits like doing. They always seem to be stuck in the past accolades.”

Creeker slowly shook his head as he picks up Dragonheart Champion belt off the table as he continued.

“Nuke did put up a fight to try to keep his championship. But that good old American grit will always beat those tea and crumpets lovers. With that onto the next challenger to MY champion.”

The backstage interviewer walks up right as Creeker finish his thought. “Congratulations on the win and becoming the new Dragonheart Champion. Word finally came through who you are facing in the main event.”

Creeker chuckles, “You know what is funny? I have main event more than the World Heavyweight Champion and he thinks he runs this? He does not run s**t.

The backstage interviewer nervous chuckles and tries to corral Creeker back to the point at hand.

“Sure thing, Champ. Anyways, you are facing Bison.”

“I didn’t ask what burger I wanted?” Creeker asks slightly confuse by her question

“No, no” She says trying to keep it together, “Bison is your opponent and he is bigger than you, Champ. I know you do not believe me because a lot of change has happened in the land of the giants since you wonder back in.”

Before Creeker could say something, the backstage interviewer has an aid roll in a TV to view the highlights of Bison just wracking everything that moved. After a few moments, Creeker asks, “A-are sure he’s clean?”

“That aid over there said he was.”

The same aid the rolled the tv. Gives them a slight crook thumbs up back with his two black eyes and rather funny crook nose.

“Well s**t” Creeker says starting to pat his jacket looking for something, “That not good.”

“What’s going on, Champ?”

“Well two things, one I misplace something important and the other is Bison is bigger than me. Probable stronger too because well, reasons. Which means he is all brawn no brains. I just got outsmart that animal. He probable going be try be all alpha like but, you got realize something. If you must call yourself an alpha then are really one?”

“What do you misplace?”

Creeker was about say something but his hands lands on the thing he was looking for. He lets out happy sigh before he continued. “Thankfully nothing but, that not the issue right now. The issue I have is to figure out either how to sedate legal or find out how far you can legal beat someone into submission before considered murder. Because Bison is going refuse to die. So, either I will be seeing you all in the funny papers or crime logs.”

With that Creeker winks and smirks before walking away from backstage interviewer.