Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Aurora Borealis!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aurora Borealis? What's this bring to mind?
  Alaska
  Space
  Science
  Romance! Hey its got pink in it!
  Plat plz!
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2024 8:09 pm
Tonite may 10th 2024 there's a cat 5 geomagnetic storm causing northern lights to show as far south as alabama! feel free to post up pics here! i checked early and not sure if i'll get a better shot in the best view times of midnite to 5am est but i plan to stay up and try! if nothing else i did get a little start of it at northern part of my property since i live in the dark woods without light pollution! exciting! 4laugh

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2024 10:27 am
It got too foggy to see much more at my house last night but some area wv photos from better locations got posted on our local weather fb page and I wanted to share because they're lovely against the trees and hills here! Some of those are up top of the mountain I live on, one of them are from couple hours south back home near where I grew up. I know another was from an hour other direction from where I live near where the house I'm working on is! Pretty cool!

User Image

edit: found a rly gorgeous shot by a professional photographer of the new river gorge bridge during the first night of that aurora.. i love this one!

User Image  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash