Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:23 pm
"So... what are we doing?" asked Tact.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:44 am
Name: Adell Sekesen
Side: Nutraul
Race: Human
Weapons: Strait blade Katana
Courses: Element control, Swordsmanship, Technology
Appearance: Wears a black Gunners jacket and black shirt and black Goth pants and black boots
Personality: Quiet but still himself
Bio: New to the school
Dorm: Not assigned one yet  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:55 am
:walks up to the steps of the acadamy steps and stops looking up the building his jaw dropping his last school was as big as this one he had a strait blade Katana held in his right hand he cracked his neck then smiled as he walked inside looking for the Headmaster of the acadamy: wow this place is huge  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:02 am
Joey suddenly appeared and ran after Ray punching him hard on the face "YOU NEVER TOLD ME THAT YOU USED TO BE IN THE ARMY OF SAGES!!!" he said to him "And once more Who is this Ms. Escavane that looks like Yumi!" Ryu added "GIVE US AN ANSWER NOW!" They both said in unison.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:51 pm
"Well... you can fill me in too..." said Tact. Ray, Joey, and Ryu totally ignored him.
"Well, if you don't mind, I'm going over there near that bush," said Tact sarcastically. "If you ever need me, I'll be sitting there by that bush." No reply. He marched off.
He took two steps when he heard an outrageously loud noise. Something just blew up. He sighed. People were such nitwits at alchemy these days.
All of a sudden, 3 more explosions occured. This was very peculiar, since an explosion right after an explosion could cause major tremors, and was mostly avoided in most schools. Tact went to investigate.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:18 am
:he ran out of the building his back on fire he had a look of fear on his face un sure of what to do he was never taught about what to do when on fire :  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Rester.R

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:09 pm
"Ahh..." said Tact. "There's the source." An explosion had just occured in the chem lab. The 3 other explosions were still a mystery, however, and still needed to be investigated. He saw a student run out of the building on fire.
"You might want to follow the 3 basic rules of putting out fire," Tact called. "Stop, drop, and roll." He then realized that this person maybe one of those wacko demons that sometimes enrolled and that telling it this was just totally insane.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:27 am
"First off, shut up and second why should I tell you guys anything if you guys are gonna act like that?" Ray said.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:32 am
:he did what he hears he stopped dropped and rolled he walked over to the kid who told him what do do and held out his hand politly:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:15 pm
Tact ignored it and kept goingto see what was going on. He rounded a corner, and smelled the scent of smoke.

I must be getting closer, he thought.

He started to run. The smell grew stronger. He turned around.
Something, or someone, was following him. He could feel it. He wheeled around the other side and no one was there. He turned around again.
And he thought he could smell the scentof burning rubber.  

Rester.R

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces