Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
An art/college question ^.^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Finish this phrase: "Hang on, sloopy.....
  .....Sloopy, hang on!!!" O-H-I-O, biznitches!!!
  O.o
  What the hell is a sloopy?
View Results

BishoujoSama

Invisible Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:28 am
Has anybody here gone to Columbus College of Art and Design, Cleveland Institute of Art, or Cincinatti Institute of Art? I'm wanting to apply for a good college, but I don't really want to go out of state, tuition is higher. Any reccomendations? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:30 pm
Um... OSU? That is where I got accepted into!!  

cherry haterade

BishoujoSama

Invisible Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:34 am
Hrmmm.....that might work....how's the tuition? I may be able to get a scholarship, but I don't think I draw well enough for that..... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:13 pm
Well OSU isn't an art school though.... There tuition is... I don't know yet. But it isn't that high.  

cherry haterade

Pentile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:12 am
OblivionKnight
Um... OSU? That is where I got accepted into!!

Hey me too! I got accepted for architecture. smile But I'm not going there...I'm going to Kent instead... biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:22 am
OblivionKnight
Well OSU isn't an art school though.... There tuition is... I don't know yet. But it isn't that high.

Sounds okay....I was under the impression that OSU was really expensive..... 4laugh  

BishoujoSama

Invisible Bloodsucker

THE Great Mysterious inu

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,250 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:21 pm
BishoujoSama
OblivionKnight

Sounds okay....I was under the impression that OSU was really expensive..... 4laugh

No, ashland is expensive. My dad worked there and my mom went but as far as I know, it was expensive  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:11 am
CCAD (Columbus College of Art Design) is awesomeness. I went there last year and took the Introduction to Basic Color and Design course. It was so much fun. Professor Amy (and in fact, all the professors) are awesome. I would definitely say go to CCAD. It is far better than the Art Institutes. I looked at AI of Pittsbugh and ugh... never. But the selection process isn't easy and IF you get in, I suggest going for a scholarship because it can be pricey.  

[[Mannequin.Sonomia]]

Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff