Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
Harry Potter anyone? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harry Potter...
  OMG! *fangirl squeel* *faint*
  Thats cool!
  Its o.k...not the best...
  AHH! MY EYES! THEY BURN!
View Results

blixztml

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:41 pm
hunnybunny16
I personally am a Harry Potter maniac xd and I just wondered how much other people liked the books and movies (if at all... crying )

me tooo!!!! im a fan of harry Potter movies  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:24 am
Harry Potter superfan here too! but have to say...the movies comparing to the books...dont interpretate me rong, i like them but... Its just not the same.
I completly undurstand the people that dont get us HPfans, if they only watched the movies. You just dont get the same feelings watching the movies. When i get out of the cinema i'm just thinking that they missed that little things that makes Harry Potter not ok, but great!  

Clannisia

Priscealia1089

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:21 am
i cant wait fro the 5th movie blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:43 pm
Me luffs Harry Potter. heart I love the books and movies, because they are creative fun, and have great plots. I am sad to see the books come to an end, but like the fact that there are still a few more movies to go. biggrin I am a HP fanatic. mrgreen  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

VaIar MorghuIis

Invisible Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:09 pm
I love the Harry Potter books, movies, and music. I love everything about Harry! ^__^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:23 pm
Clannisia
Harry Potter superfan here too! but have to say...the movies comparing to the books...dont interpretate me rong, i like them but... Its just not the same.
I completly undurstand the people that dont get us HPfans, if they only watched the movies. You just dont get the same feelings watching the movies. When i get out of the cinema i'm just thinking that they missed that little things that makes Harry Potter not ok, but great!

I completely agree!  

JustineThyme

-Emmi-Em-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:05 am
when i got the book at 3pm on saturday, i finished it by 9pm the same day, and re read it on sunday. but i feel that maybe JK could write another, small, book on what happened thru those 19 years after. you no, the wedding, wat happened to the dursleys, where harry lives, proposing to ginny and ron to hermionie that kind of thing. am i the only one thinking so? cool  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:04 am
well, it's pretty much the same plot throughout the series, but the movies keep changing so much I go to see them. I think Artemis fowl series would make more money, though.  

hanafan36

The Amethyst Riddle

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:52 am
i luv harry potter so much it isn't even funny. nice to know i'm not alone on that. the only thing i like better than harry potter is pirates of the caribbean, and if they put johnny depp in one of the harry potter movies then that is over. my fave character is SNAPE!!!!!! but apparently i am a fake snape fan because i din't like him as much until the sixth or seventh book. (yay alan rickman!!!!)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:30 pm
I think they're ok...I didn't like the last movie very much though...  

sunny8886

A_Man_of_23

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:41 am
I Read all the books and watch the movies. :p  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:21 am
I love both the book and the movies cool  

Little Skana

Flip-Flopper

44,900 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Task Accomplished 100