View Results

WiskersThCatfish

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:39 pm
My gawd... who zombied this old rag?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:33 pm
What you want me to be,

Mizuki Hyuuga

Chapter 1
Calmly and smoothly, she slipped out a disk and Internet connector, and plugged her laptop into the world. For a while, she just sat there, sipping her green tea. She smiled when the machine whirred and made a satisfying string of tones. But her face just as quickly reversed, eyebrows scrunched and face in a scowl. Deftly typing in a string of codes, she zipped up the pack and unplugged the connector. As she got up, she tossed it to some tech junkie who was also in the coffee shop with her. “Have some fun with this,” she casually mumbled, and walked off across the street, before disappearing in the crowd.

Meanwhile, in the main HQ of top rate computer flunkies and secret agents, everyone in the server room was completely out of it. Their top of the line, not-even-released computers had just gotten almost completely hacked. And not just that, the hacker had reached the midway point in less than half an hour. That blew everyone away, considering in their practices and test runs of the firewall systems, it took them at least an hour to reach the quarter point. Now, the Head Tech was trying to explain what had happened to Madame Q, the founder and leader of Organization 7.

“We almost had their location, but they must have had an alert system, they logged out and shut down before we could pinpoint it.” Tech stumbled over the words, unsure of how to present this case. “Well,” Madame said, “could you find this signal again?” “Of course Ma’am, if they even turned their computer on, it would be like a slap in the face and not noticing it.” At that exact instance, alarms started buzzing, bleeping, ringing, every sound you could think of came pouring out of the room.

“I can’t believe this guy!” one tech yelled out. “Not only are they back on, they haven’t moved from were they were before!” Madame Q and Head Tech rushed in through the whooshing glass doors, and placed themselves at two of the many flashing screens in the area. Slipping on a headset, Madame began uttering a long wind of curses. “What is he up to? He’s not hacking us again, he’s on . . . a dating site?” Everyone in the general vicinity pauses, and proceeds to check her screen. Madame Q quickly types in a couple phrases on the keyboard, and adjusts the headset.

“Calling Section 11, we’ve got a major case in your territory, please respond immediately.” “Section 11, Agent Mansin here. What’s the issue?” As Madame Q explains the situation, a couple casually dressed trackers slip out into the crowd unnoticed, following directions channeled into their ears. They stop across the street, standing in the exact spot the girl had paused to peer back, and watch the café.

“Doesn’t look like a major threat, Ma’am. Do we intercept?” “Yes, intercept at all costs!” she blasts into the headphones of the two agents. “I want to see how he does it . . .” An hour later, a very dazed man sat in the back of an utterly black car, with such deep tinting, not even sunlight could easily trickle in. Two hours later, the same man is even more dazed than before, sitting in the exact same spot as before, not remembering three hours of his life.

“If he wasn’t our hacker, then where are they?” Madame Q paced across the smooth floors of her pale office, pausing occasionally to try and suggest something, or to look to the others for an offer of ideas. Seeing none, she would resume her pacing more ferociously than before, repeating the cycle often. Suddenly, a Tech Support burst in, and everyone knew what she had to say. They all share a fleeting glance, and then rush out of the office, back to alarms and confusion.
“What happened?!” Madame Q roared out over the blaring of the paranoid Tech’s alarms. “They were back, Ma’am, but our firewalls finally kicked in against whatever they were using, and completely shut down.” Madame Q bit her lip, trying to decide on a choice of action. “We didn’t get fix on location, did we?” She sighs, already saying the answer with the rest of the Tech’s. “No, but we did figure out what they were going for.” At this Madame Q looked up in shock, thinking the trail might have just thawed an ounce. “Well? Come on, out with it!” Everyone looks expectantly at the Tech, who nervously clears his throat and reads from a print off.

“At 1000 today, we managed to catch them by surprise today, making it harder for them to replicate the stolen data, thus discovering what they were after.” At this, he pauses, and looks around, before returning to the page in front of him. “We almost apprehended the suspect, but instead, all we got was the small chunk of information they forgot to erase. From what we found, and from studying the patterns of empty files, we can conclude the hacker was after . . . the Junior Trainee Bio’s.”

Everyone breathes a sigh of relief, glad it wasn’t anything utterly devastating, like the alter ego’s of the agents. Everyone started congratulating the Tech’s, but Madame Q just furrowed her brow and clacked her nails on the desk. “Why would they go after those files?” she muttered out loud, and went back to thinking it over, while everyone around her celebrated the final stop of the hacker.

Halfway around the world, in the back of an alley side oriental teashop, the very same girl as before made a very angry string of curses, and not because they stopped her program. She was angry because they resorted to completely shutting down the systems, so now she had no choice. Their hard copy files didn’t connect to the internet, so she couldn’t access them anymore. Her final option was laid before her, and she reluctantly had to take it.

Surrounding the building was nothing. Absolutely nothing. No fence, no wires, almost no security. The shadow flitted across the grounds unnoticed, finally reaching a back door that seemed to be a forgotten entrance. Pulling out a PDA, and attaching a plug here and there, the doors security was blasted, and they slid open noiselessly to grant entry to the intruder. Slipping around the hallways noiselessly, the figure checked the handheld computer regularly, and making sure to avoid the guards at all costs. Finally, they find the room they were searching for.

Going back around the corner, the black-clad person spots a vent, and makes their move. Pulling out an extendable hook, they lightly push back the cover on the vent. Taking a running leap, the figure flies through the air, and grabs the edge of the gaping hole in the ceiling. Hoisting themselves up, they replace the cover on the vent and pause to take a breather. After a moment, they continue moving until they reach the point in the ducts they were looking for.

Peering through the vent cover, the intruder looks down below, at the many humming machines in the room they had found just earlier. There was just a couple people left in the room, and they looked to be packing up. While waiting for the perfect opportunity, the figure pulls out little beacons, and sets them in several spots throughout the vent. Checking the area again, there is only one person left, with their backs turned to the vent where the very shadow he was trying to find was hiding.

The Tech got up and was about to check something on another monitor when he was suddenly kicked in the back of the head, and then shot with a dart. Within moments he stopped moving and breathed softly, slowly. His attacker straightened up, and proceeded to the mechanized sliding doors, ripping off the control panels, and hardwiring the computer chips, programming the doors to completely seal off.

Meanwhile, the Techs who had just left were talking to Madame C. “We believe we might have found a lead, but it seems highly improbable. We were hoping you could take a look at it,” one of them explains to her, while motioning for one of the others to pull out a paper from the folder. “See, we found this image on the cameras where we apprehended the wrong man. This person gave him her computer signature through a connector. But, well, you can see for yourself why we think that’s not right.”

Madame C stared at them for a moment, before looking back at the paper. There, looking straight at the camera was a girl, no more than 15, with long blonde hair pulled back in a braid. Her pale gray-blue eyes had a striking, piercing look to them, as if determined to reach out of the page and glare at Madame C with animalistic fury. Then she saw something that made her look closer, and she couldn’t quite put her finger on it. Where had she seen those eyes before?

A couple plugs here, a wire there, and then the firewalls were down. The intruder knew time was of the essence, so they proceeded to shut down the remaining computers, allowing the server to run faster. About to turn off yet another one, they suddenly stop and whirl around. There on the screen were two faces. They looked nothing alike, except for the eyes. The figure stops and hits a button, turning on a nearby printer as it printed the same as the screen.

“Madame C, we think you would understand better if you saw the whole video clip.”

“Very well, let’s see it” She continues staring at the picture, as if words will form and tell her what she’s missing.

“It’s in the Tech Room. I believe Jeffery is still in there.”

As they walked off down the hall, three turns and a door away, the hacker is ripped the pages out of the printer. Slipping them into a pocket, they pull out the same hook as before. Lifting it up, the grille on the vent is opened.

After rounding two lefts and a right turn, Madame C and her Techs reach the room. Except the doors won’t open automatically. Looking through the glass, they can see the Tech down, but Madame C is the only one who has enough sense to look elsewhere in the room. There! Behind the second row of desks, she can see the black clad person, in a full stealth suit, complete with a mask. She wastes no time, pulled the gun from her side, and fired at the keypad next to the door.

Shots rang out, echoing in the glass room. Startled, the black figure pauses, trying to see what’s happening. Then they noticed the people on the outside of the doors, and more are coming by the second.

Madame C gritted her teeth as she tried to pry open the doors, but still to no avail. Finally, one of the many agents that had turned up fired upon the glass, making it shatter. They all rushed in, to try and capture the perpetrator.

Realizing they are going to get in, the intruder took a running leap, and gripped the edges of the vent, pulling themselves up, just as the room below them gets sprayed with bits of glass and people start to run in. Setting off the devices planted earlier, they thumped with regular intervals, making it sound as though they were escaping the opposite way.

Suddenly, more shots ring out, and so does a sharp cry of pain. The intruder had been hit in the shoulder, and lay, breathing heavily, in the vent, as drips of blood fell from the joints of the air ducts.

“Idiot!” Madame C yelled at the agent who had fired at the vent. “Why on earth would you do such a thing?”

“It sounded like they were escaping, so I tried to cut them off. I didn’t realize they were ahead of the noise.” The agent looks up at the ceiling, and follows a drop down to the small puddle that was forming on the carpet.

“We don’t even know if they are still alive! We needed them to see how they did it! One of you, see to make sure they are still at least breathing.” Madame C huffed as she watches one of her men pull up a chair below the grille and gently let it down.

Hearing the voices faint and faraway, the hacker struggled to sit up, and pulled out a syringe from a slot on the belt. Pulling the cap off with their teeth and closing their eyes, they stabbed the wounded shoulder, and injected the contents of the needle. Then hearing the grille rattling, they inch closer, sounds muffled by the thumpers still going. The vent is filled with light, and a head slowly comes up, only to be kicked viciously across the face, and disappear quickly.

The agent she had sent to investigate came toppling out of the vent, and Madame C thought she could hear faint scuffle sounds coming from the hole in the ceiling. “Find them, quickly!” she roared out at her agents, as they quickly rushed out, each following different vents. She stopped one the many agents, and whirls him around. The young man in front of her had a cocky grin and bright green eyes. His dusty brown hair was never smooth, and flew everywhere in different directions, giving him a wild look. He was just barely 17.

“Joey, no shooting, do you hear me you trigger happy rookie? I want them alive, and if I find out you even aimed your gun at them, I swear, I will station you in Greenland. I’ve done that to many Junior Trainees, don’t tempt me. Got it?” She snaps at him, holding onto the front of his shirt.

“Yes, Ma’am,” he said in a bored tone, and then his grin returned instantly. “But if you don’t let me go, we’re gonna lose him.” Madame C just let go and muttered a string of threats she would do to him one of these days. Looking up, he was already gone and around the corner.

Skidding around another corner, desperate to catch up to the others, Joey stopped. He thought he could hear faint panting, and decided to go the other way. Peering around a corner, he heard the breathing a bit louder. “Hey, you up there. You might as well give up now, you won’t get out free.” He stared at the vent, waiting for a response.

The intruder rushed off down the vents, and could hear someone yelling at someone named Joey. Shrugging with one arm, they continued to crawl off. The pounding of footsteps below showed they were being followed. Grabbing another one of the thumpers from their belt, they activated it and tossed it down the vent, where it hit a corner and ricocheted down another shaft.

Turning around, they head down the opposite duct, and paused for a moment at the edge of a vent that drops down a bit, clutching their shoulder. Then someone is trying to talk to them! Startled, the intruder lost balance and fell forward, and crashed through the shaft and ceiling.

Joey is surprised and gasped when the figure fell out of the vents, and ended up inhaling a bunch of the dust. Coughing, he tried to see through the smoky hallway, and found the intruder. Pulling out his gun, he yelled at the intruder. “Get up! Hands where I can see them!”

The hacker, dazed a bit from their fall, became alert when Joey shouted at them. Slowly, painfully inching up, they turned around to face him. Blood dripped from the gunshot wound, and from many other scratches that came from falling.

Joey stood there, not sure what to do. Normally, he would have pulled the trigger, but that was out of bounds. ‘What do cops do again when they don’t shoot?’ Trying to remember, he lowered his eyes a bit. As he does, his gun drooped too.

The hacker suddenly isn’t so stiff anymore. Ducking and kicking out with their left leg, they sent Joey crashing to the floor, and kicked his gun away. Joey jumped up, and threw up his fists, then sent a kick out his attacker’s way. The figure caught his leg and flipped him over, then grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him up. Swinging around, Joey sent a punch flying through the air, connecting with his opponent’s jaw. Keeling over, the intruder held their face, and then jumped up, connecting their fist with Joey’s chin.

He flew through the air, and landed with a heavy thud on his back. Just as his attacker is about to come forward, someone grabbed them from behind, with an arm around the neck. They struggled and kicked, but their captor is just too strong. Finally, panting, the hacker became still, and scowled at the rest of the agents who had come running and were helping Joey up.

Joey didn’t look too good. His lip was split, his nose was bleeding, and he looked like he could hardly stand up. Still, he couldn’t resist being himself. “See, I told you they would have gotten away without me.” He turned around and raised his arms, or at least tried to. Wincing, he put them back down, and continued to embellish the fight in his favor.

“Oh yeah, I’m sneaking around, following raw instinct, tracking him down, when he jumps down at me and crashes through the ceiling! But that didn’t surprise me. I pulled my gun out, and he kicked it away, doing exactly what I wanted. Grabbing him, I threw him to-.”

“That is enough Joey, did I hear you say you pulled out your gun on them?” Madame C strolled over, staring at Joey. “Well, uh, no Ma’am, cuz if you did, you wouldn’t be asking me,” he replied with a faltering grin on his face. Then he looked down and shuffled away off to the side. “I thought so,” Madame C sniffed at him.

Turning to the hacker, she gave them a good once over. “Who exactly are you? Which agency are you with?” Madame C kept watching, for any sign of an answer. Just as she was about to turn away, she was startled and paused. “No one –cough- of consequence” the figure mumbled, and then their head drooped down and they went completely limp. “Get them to the Medic wing, make sure they don’t bleed to death! And I want a guard on them at all times!” Madame C huffed, and turned to Joey. “You too, you look pretty banged up.” Joey gave her a sour look, but stalked off, ignoring offers of help from others. Glancing back, Madame C came over, and gently pulled off the mask from their hacker’s face. It was a bit shocking.

Madame C stared for a moment, and then pulled the papers that were sticking out of the pocket and unfolded them. She looked at the picture, then quickly pulled out the camera shot from earlier. Looking between the both of them, she looked at the intruder’s face and shook her head. Calling the Techs over, she wanted to see if they could by any chance still watch that clip. Following them back through the hallways, she wondered how much damage had been caused, not only to the hard drives, but to her agents too.

Joey was wincing as the medic in the infirmary dabbed at his many cut and bruises. “Ouch! Easy, will ya? It stings like you wouldn’t believe,” he grumbled, then winced again as the nurse rubbed some more alcohol onto his chin. “Hey Joey,” one of the medic interns called to him sniggering, “come look at who beat you up.” Finally shooing away the nurse, Joey got up stiffly, then went over to where everybody was standing.

“Yeah, yeah, what is it? What do you want from me?” Joey sighed as he limped over to the side to get a better look. His friend merely pointed to the bed, and he glanced down. Joey couldn’t believe his eyes. After all he had been through in the past half hour, the threatening, the fighting, the patching up by the stupid nurse, couldn’t have compared to what he saw lying before him.

What was lying before him was a girl. A pale girl, of about 15, small in stature, with short tousled hair, had kicked his butt. With a bullet hole in her shoulder, she had wiped the floor with him. Her eyes were lightly shut, as if sleeping, and her mouth was slightly open, giving a fairytale look about her. Everyone started snickering when they saw his face, knowing how much that must have stung his pride. Then the medics started shooing everyone away, so they could work on her wounds.

“Gee Joey, don’t know what to say. Maybe you should try practicing your fighting instead of your flirting, eh?” someone called out to him. “Oh, stuff it why don’t ya!” he growled back, shuffling off to his room.

Okay, so I've have been watching a lot of Mission Impossible, and reading about James Bond, and even watched Casino Royale just a few days ago, and WOW! I am in love right now with the whole secret agent thing. Have you ever watched a movie or read a book, and wished to be that character? Well, I know I do, and so I figured I would make my person an actual story, instead of just dubbing in an already made story. I promise to add more later, writing this as I go along.

is probably what I won't. . .

Quasar Quirks

Nebulous Astronaut

6,275 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:32 pm
@Mizuki Hyuuga: That was amazing! Write on! I don't know who I love more, the cocky Joey or the secret agent.
Let's see I think I might try writing without writing on paper first. Don't smite me if it's bad XD

Karunoshi

The temperature was perfect and pretty nice for being 11 at night. The club was still booming with activity but Joey was too illegal to get in there. He was only 15 years old, his birthday only a couple of months ago, and his height didn't fool anyone. Women passed by giggling at his appearance with chants of "Aww how cute", "Poor boy" His silver blond hair hung in his face as he double thought of what he was going to do.

Meanwhile the three girls were partying in the club moving against the music. Veronica barely moved but still many guys eyed her seeing if she would get a little crazy. Right next to her was her best friend Lauren who was more of a sister. Evelyn laughed along as Lauren broke out into a little gig that everyone in the club starting to point at.

A teary eyed girl was being comforted as she kept her face in her hands. A man held onto her giving reassurances "Chastity don't worry about him. You know they're just torturing him with it, you know that" Another girl who sat with them nodded in agreement taking another sip "Yeah he's a ***** and everything but I think we tortured him enough painting his pretty little mustang pink. Wish we knew to buy car paint instead of that other stuff though" she shrugged and took another swig.

The man shook his head "Red that really destroys a man's dignity you know?" The whole group laughed, the three girls approached them, the blond one was swaying a bit too much. Lauren sighed as she held onto her "Rona is a bit drunk", Evelyn scoffed sarcastically "Little" Lauren ignored this "so we're gonna leave now if that good and dandy? Chastity okay Paul?" The man nodded and helped the teary eyed girl up and they all left the club laughing at their accomplishment of the pink mustang.

Joey walked up to them as they came out "Hey had fun?" Lauren snorted nudging Rona who lost her balance "She had a bit too much fun" they both laughed seeing her stumble. Joey's face flushed but had his head down "Hey Lauren can I talk to you?" Lauren pursed her lips surprised "Sure why not?" she looked to the others but Paul was ushering them to the car his head bobbing with laughter.

They both walked to a bench and awkwardly sat down. Joey sucked a breath before he exhaled it loudly. Lauren raised an eyebrow at him but Joey talked in a rush desperate to get it out "Lauren I know you're 19 and everything and I just turned 15 but I really really like you. I'm sorry but no this was a bad idea just forget about it" he tried getting up to walk away but Lauren grabbed onto his arm pulling him onto the bench.

Tears were welling in his eyes. Joey was always an emotional boy. She grabbed onto his shoulders looking right in his eyes "Joey you're a cute boy. You really really are" she sighed as she took in his features. Soft silver blond hair and murky blue green eyes and pale porcelain skin. Joey was beautiful, gorgeous for a man but Lauren was a woman of conventions.

"You're just too illegal dear. Too illegal for me. Our age difference is crucial but in three years let's see what will happen shall we?" she smiled as Joey gasped. He tried to hide his smile but his lips were pulling up at the corners. Right now his joy outbalanced his disappointment. Just for his sake Lauren pulled him close kissing him on the lips.

Oh my now let's see if I can write down and transfer it to the other computer where the story is on though I'll have to change it a lot since the main character is Red and it's in first person perspective. Darn

crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:03 pm
I wirte as well sometimes my stories may start depress but they end in a happy note. Just hate those emo stories(ones with very sad ends).At the moment I trying to I of who I am going to wirte a manga and that it. xp sweatdrop biggrin xd heart heart heart heart  

narutohinata2100

Creative Crossroads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces