Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
what do you normaly do for fun Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Cesar]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:36 pm
OblivionKnight
[Cesar]
Oh, I like to do things other than the mall, but the mall is the most prevalent.

I also enjoy: Music, Anime, Dating, Movies, the Arcade (let's face it, the arcade > your living room), and driving.

I don't know, in your living room you can look like an idiot while you are sucking on ddr without people laughing at you. =) The arcade is awesome tho.

I find that being horrible at something is a nice way to meet girls... ^^ believe me, I have gotten a few numbers from being horrendous at DDR. But right after I play DDR, I head over to either the racing games or the boxing game (you know, the ones witrh the gloves and helmet thing) and I commence the owning of most challengers. After all, I took boxing lessons, ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:00 pm
Sleep.. I do more sleeping then any other man alive. *nods*  

Pandamobile

WaresTheBeef

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:26 am
I don't have free time I'm either sleeping or working...sucks balls. However, I did just go to the mall the last day off and make fun of the DDR fags cuz I hate them...cuz they won't say hit to me even though I used to be friends with them when I played DDR for about 2 years but now that I don't have time for it they don't even look at me...like I left teh club so Now I shall be shunnned ******** that kill DDR players...another reason I didn't go to EG8 (our local DDR comp)....ANYWAYS yeah thats about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:39 am
Lets see what a typical day is for WhteUmbrella:

-Skate
-Draw
-Gaia
-Skate
-Graphics
-Sleep
-Skate

That pretty much sums it up!  

MM-212 Beta

[Cesar]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:54 am
AegisEvo
I don't have free time I'm either sleeping or working...sucks balls. However, I did just go to the mall the last day off and make fun of the DDR fags cuz I hate them...cuz they won't say hit to me even though I used to be friends with them when I played DDR for about 2 years but now that I don't have time for it they don't even look at me...like I left teh club so Now I shall be shunnned ******** that kill DDR players...another reason I didn't go to EG8 (our local DDR comp)....ANYWAYS yeah thats about it.

Sentences!!!! ::hits with stick:: Sentences!!! You started out good, but then you went on a rampage.... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:15 am
[Cesar]
AegisEvo

Sentences!!!! ::hits with stick:: Sentences!!! You started out good, but then you went on a rampage.... 3nodding
RAMPAGE *kills you with stick* There a rant isn't supposed to have sentences you grammar whore! And stay dead...no one likes a zombie.  

WaresTheBeef

[Cesar]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:38 am
AegisEvo
[Cesar]
AegisEvo

RAMPAGE *kills you with stick* There a rant isn't supposed to have sentences you grammar whore! And stay dead...no one likes a zombie.

Hahah, I am like a cockroach... dsigusting, and annoying.... oh yeah, and I always come back.... xp  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:33 am
[Cesar]
AegisEvo
[Cesar]
AegisEvo

Hahah, I am like a cockroach... dsigusting, and annoying.... oh yeah, and I always come back.... xp
...agree  

WaresTheBeef

Raingirl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:10 am
I waste far too much time online... at Gaia, NaNoWriMo, LJ, etc... I read whenever I can (currently on Cry, the Beloved Country for school), sketch and occasionally finish a picture, write (anything from fairy-tales to Hobbit fanfiction), pretend that I can cook, set daily goals that I never achieve (exercise? ha!)...

I love to sew, but I really have no skill whatsoever because I never practice. I've made one small patchwork quilt and have two more to finish, but my sewing machine eats quilting thread like a monster, so I hardly ever work at it. (I might end up finishing the one by hand - I'm getting pretty desperate.)

I also occasionally, when the mood strikes, work on my altered book or make small little papergifts to mail to my friends. I really ought to write letters more often, since I have a penpal in Michigan and one or two of my friends in Mexico don't have e-mail addresses (actually, I think Jorge does but just didn't give it to me), but I'm quite lazy about it. I'm rather lazy about e-mails, too. Oh dear.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:23 am
Hey I like zombie. Rob Zombie. he is ******** awsome. What I do in my spare time is. What ever the hell I feel like when I don't have work or a game to play.  

ccg1232009

fairy_goddess08

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:58 pm
ummm the pool hall, the Pool, hanging w/friends volleyball sk*bording music,playing game's (any) eatting (ummmm food),gaia movies,tv(not all the time though)talking to ppl getting in watre ballo fight's umm i think that's it 4 now!!!

x_x Chelsea x_x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:43 pm
Girlfriend
friends
computer
a game now and then
movies
going out
reading
drawing  

DeadPoet115

Welcome To The Ohio Guild!