Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
A Falling Out... Roleplay. Now with Sci-Fi overtones! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince Pippin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:13 am
((I wil be out of town for a wekkk and unable to post. by now i'm sure someone has a good idea of my basic character and if necessary may RP him for me. Have fun and get this thread moving lol. love ya all.

-Wicked))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:53 am
    "More bombs?!" Lee was dumbstruck, "Who the hell uses that many nukes?"

Lee was stood in the doorway, looking out at the mushroom clouds in the distance. Why? What would justify the use of that many nukes? And why aren't we getting sick? Don't tell me this is some twisted test site for non-radioactive bombs.

Lee's mind swam with all sorts of thoughts. Maybe this is the end of the world? Maybe we've been chosen to re-start the world? Lee shook himself mentally Now's not the time for thinking about the apocalypse.

He heard Eileen calling him, and turned around to see her walking towards him,

"What're you doing?" She asked, looking over his shoulder and out through the door,

"Nothing really, Just wondering what could justify that" He pointed to the clouds behind him.

(( *revives* ))

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

Bittersweet_3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:46 pm
((Sorry for not being around for so long. My internet got busted, and I'm on a friend's computer while she's in the washroom. God, how long does it take for a washroom break? Anyways, this'll be short.))

Eileen stared out with widened eyes, "Oh. Geeze." She responded with blank, reeling, surprise, "So, uh...We gonna die?" Her voice hit a much higher note than usual, a small bubbly laugh escaping from her mouth, pinched with worry.

Eileen was officially, insanely, worried. Help wasn't going to come, was it? She had to think for herself, or at least, they all had to help themselves, and...

Well, damn. She never even got her driver's license yet. How was she supposed to take care of herself?

Looking at her whitened knuckles which were attatched to long fingers that was melded to the fabric of Lee's shirt--which she didn't realize before--she figured that maybe she wasn't alone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:47 am
    Lee hugged Eileen, he couldn't think of anything to say.

"No. Hell no." The only thing he could think to say had not power in his mind, "No-one'll let anyone die here. Trust me"

He felt a lump in his throat, everything had finally hit him. His band mates were gone, Everyone in his classes had been killed by the bomb.

There was nothing left of his old life, except for his guitar. A guitar missing three strings.

(( Ack! Pingpong! Sorry, but this RP needs to be revived! ))

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

Novatierrie
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:06 am
Ani, in the meantime, was fiddling with the AM bands of a radio she'd grabbed when they went out for supplies.

"Static, static, nothing but
Everything outside was eerily quiet, oppressive, and the high strung girl started screeching obscenities at the sky, just to hear something besides the quiet.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:56 pm
((>< I don't like doing ping-pong too, but this RP is dying. My internet is still out.))

Eileen laughed humorlessly, "All right, Lee," She managed, "All right. I...Oh God, well, at least we're not gonna die, right?"

Looking grimly around, she watched as Ani fled the room silently, and several screeches escaped from the outside. She winced at the swears, realizing that she herself had sworn earlier. Well, she figured, it was a dire situation, so it called for dire language.

Eileen gave a small choked sob, facing Lee, "I was planning on running away, you know. And not coming back. I was so sick of it. I was planning on leaving everything behind. But--But--But--I don't think I was really ready for it." All the air seemed to leave her body, her face crumpling miserably, "I'm so glad that at least one person who I know made it here. With me. So glad."

With that, she wrapped her arms around Lee tightly, and didn't let go for a long time.  

Bittersweet_3

pie.my.munchies

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:48 pm
Dru walked away from Griffin calmly and went to stop by the door. She had told him the truth, now it was up to him to decide what he wanted to do.

Dru could feel a familiar pain welling up in her belly. She had suffered this pain for the past few days.It came and went, sometimes it stayed for an hour or two. But it was beginning to scare her slightly.

((Sorry I havent been on for a while. Been busy and such.))

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:03 am
((Sorry for the OOC, but just wanted to let you guys know that I'm sorry for being away for so long but i still have around a month or so before everything pulls together IRL since i'm moving and stuff so... this may be the first and last time in a while that i'm posting much. luv ya, guys! -Little-chan))

Fiona looked at Aaron and gave a small smile. Her head then cocked to look at the floor as the smile faded as quickly as it had come. What was it, she wondered, that made people hurt the area? As the thoughts flooded her mind, she could only beg that things would start to look up. She looked around for a minute. It's so diverse, she thought. Aaron seems calm, but something tells me there's more than meets the eye. Everyone's working so hard, but you can see just by looking at everyone that we come from completely different backgrounds. Why did this happen? She wondered. She sighed as she fell asleep, the thought stuck to her mind with a glue created by her own longing to figure it out- her own longing for truth.  

chobichan

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:00 am
    Lee's mind wandered, He tired to plan out the next few days of his life as best he could.

We need to gather more food, We're starting to run low, And I'm sure some more water wouldn't go amiss.

He gave Eileen a kiss on her forehead, and walked back to his area.

He'd managed to find some new strings for his guitar, so he began re stringing it, and tuning it to the best of his ability.

((Damnit, This thing will live! xd ))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:52 pm
((...BLAST FROM THE PAST.))

Ani stormed back inside, and flopped to the ground in her own little corner, taking up her drumsticks. She didn't have her kit, of course, it was likely destroyed, but she started to beat out a rhythm on her blankets, hoping that the activity would keep her from thinking too much.  

Novatierrie
Crew

Dark_Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:11 pm
((Whoa! It it does still exist... I missed it so. Hi, guys!! Now what was Griffin up to... And Dru...))

Griffin snapped back to reality so suddenly he was certain he had sustained a small amount of neck trauma. Where was he? What was he doing? The explosion. The frantic cries and the smells of burning flesh returned to his mind like an ice cube down the shirt. He looked around him and saw the others busily occupying themselves with various duties and oddities. Where in the hell had Dru gotten off to?

Griffin sighed and shuffled back to his tent. He crawled inside, flopped onto his "pillow," which he had fashioned from an old pillowcase and some clothes, and dozed off, hoping to leave the horrific scenes, sounds, and smells of reality behind him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:17 pm
Dru didn't stir when Griffin entered the tent. She had been asleep for what seemed like centuries after chipping in and helping with some of the cooking. She had almost forgotten who her parents were, now Dru could only just make out their faces.

She breathed softly as the cool air washed over her hair. Sub-consciously she knew that Griffiin had just come back to the tent, but she couldn't wake up. Since the original accident she had cut her hair so that it spiked sexily. She was a different person to the one her parents had last seen. Dru happy now.

[[ I can't beliebe that this RP is still alive. Oasis - Wonderwall. ]]

pie.my.munchies

Marcote Ill Wolcom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:31 am
pie.my.munchies
Dru didn't stir when Griffin entered the tent. She had been asleep for what seemed like centuries after chipping in and helping with some of the cooking. She had almost forgotten who her parents were, now Dru could only just make out their faces.

She breathed softly as the cool air washed over her hair. Sub-consciously she knew that Griffiin had just come back to the tent, but she couldn't wake up. Since the original accident she had cut her hair so that it spiked sexily. She was a different person to the one her parents had last seen. Dru was happy now.

[[ I can't believe that this RP is still alive. Oasis - Wonderwall. ]]

I've changed accounts. You can now find me at this account.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:28 pm
[ Malice.in.Wonderland ]
pie.my.munchies

She breathed softly as the cool air washed over her hair. Sub-consciously she knew that Griffiin had just come back to the tent, but she couldn't wake up. Since the original accident she had cut her hair so that it spiked sexily. She was a different person to the one her parents had last seen. Dru was happy now.

[[ I can't believe that this RP is still alive. Oasis - Wonderwall. ]]

I've changed accounts. You can now find me at this account.

[[ This account. ]]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21384035]]  

[ Emo! In my Pants ]

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas