Submit

Pick
  Kingdom Hearts
  Chain of Memories
  Kingdom Hearts 2
View Results

Xaras Cullen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:59 pm
Kingdom Hearts I. The storyline was straightforward and it didn't focus on trying to fit as many of the classics in as possible. Riku became the anti hero that everyone can't help but to admire. In Kingdom Hearts COM and KH II he acted so emo. What happened to his egotistical attitude? Riku showed no signs of regret for his actions when he closed the door to Kingdom Hearts. Kairi was freed and Riku became stronger through the power of darkness. Sora and Kairi still accepted him. Surely Riku would have no need to act depressed. Fangirls these days are into the emo guys that treat the girls like crap. I believe Tetsuya designed him to act that way just so more girl gamers would play it. In Kingdom Hearts I he seemed more focused on the storyline than trying to please the obsessive desires of the fans.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:01 pm
KH2 is the best so far....for PS2 anyway....can't wait for KH3  

GundamWingPilot Hero

darkness_element_master

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:24 pm
by a landslide kh2  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:20 pm
KH couse its more chalenging than the second one and i like it better than other one. I though chain of memories sucked.  

Axlies

Garex

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:21 pm
even though kh has a better plot than kh2 and kh:com I prefer kh2 cuz it has insane fighting moves  
Free-post!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff