no
  maybe
View Results

Gageo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:06 pm
i dont like halo

it is over done and over raited

ill blow people up online on my faster computer and still have fun doing it

i dont feel that i need to spend 400 bucks on the system games head set controllers and 60$ online activation card along with a 60$ a month brad ban connection.

ill take a computer.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:43 am
i can only say, awesome!  

Shadori Kun

Executive Anubis

Shirtless Husband

11,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:17 am
Halo's pretty good, but I really don't enjoy Campaign unless you're playing with a friend of your's. The online gameplay is what I really play on Halo. It's freaking fantastic in that area.
However, I will not hesitate to say that the game is highly over-rated. wahmbulance
This is the sort of stuff I do pretty much every day after I get home from school.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:23 am
the first halo was really only about campaign, but then, in halo 2 and 3, they really only focused on the multiplayer, and as a result, they made a game with a third-rate campaign and a first-rate multiplayer. i don't think they should have made halo 2 and 3, because what you really want in a game is good campaign. the multiplayer should only be a secondary feature. i don't have xbox live and i have only a few friends who like halo at all. i bought it for the campaign, not the multiplayer. i was thuroughly disapointed when i finished the campaign, which was too short, and had too many loose ends to tie up. I thought it ended about 5 times, but I still had more to do. plus, they didn't communicate things very well. i still can't remember how the cheif got out of the ship he was in from halo 2 and onto earth. i'm so saaaaad!! crying crying crying  

Dolix Pullo

azrael the reaper_95210

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:41 pm
I don't personally get why ppl like Halo so much. It is nowhere near one of the best FPSs. I think one reason it is so popular is because it is the only/ one of the only FPSs on xbox that can be played multiplayer on one machine, rather than connecting many/ going on xbox live.

FPSs belong on the computer, pure and simple. no video game system (exept the Wii) has enough control for movement/shooting.

you want a decent FPS? try unreal tournament1/2/3. Try call of duty1/2/3. Try downloading wolfinstein Enemy Territory (one of the best, in my opinion, and it is a free download to boot!!!)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:12 am
It's okay I guess... sweatdrop  

Masoufle

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:18 pm
thread title
What's your thoughts about Halo?

HALO RULES!! scream heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:11 pm
shotokan_XII_XVI
I love to play Halo, but then again I love to play almost any game. I what to know your thoughts about Halo and do you think it is over hyped or what?

well...i like halo i have it for the xbox, but compared to halo 3 or other video gamed such as brawl, it sucks a**  

rscp1050

Yakutsa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:30 pm
I think halo 3 is just a great piece of work, suck in graphics animation sound and game play, i love it, and honestly my favorite over the others i don't really see anything bad on it biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:30 pm
I always thought it was overrated for a fighting game.  

General Lea

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150

azrael the reaper_95210

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:06 am
yup, totally overrated. Its an okay game, but not as great as everyone makes it out to be. for the most part, if i want to play an FPS, I'll play call of duty or wolfenstein ET online. If I want to play against friends, well I have a few old, used computers sitting around in my room to LAN togeather.

It is no where near being one of the best FPSs. tyhe controls suck, the weapons arent that great, and the movement is too slow. in fact the only good point i see about it is the fact that, unlike most other FPSs on the gameing systems it can play multiple ppl on ore system, as opposed to xbox live or linking systems.....  
"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff