Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Computers & Video Games
Tales of Symphonia

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great Game isn't it?!
  Love it!
  Yup.
  It's ok.
  Nah.
View Results

Aelyph Finrel

5,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:40 pm
Tales of Symphonia is a great great great RPG game that I LOVE. There are 9 playable character but you can only keep 8 in your party. There are 2 endings and the game is filled with excitement and action! The graphics are pretty nice and the battle system is great. When you fight you can have the first 4 people in your party fight. Once the monster is defeated you earn gald and everyone earns some EXP. There are attacks to be learned and wonder music to be heard. I recommend all RPG lovers that have a Nintendo Gamecube to buy this game. It is worth your money and you WILL NOT be disappointed...I hope. It costs about $20 and is really really worth it! Please at least go to the site, amazon.com or some fan site to find out more about this great game! Rent it if you wanna try before you buy! ^_^ Have fun!

Story Official Site

Quote:
Two worlds exist, unaware of each other. Mana, or life force, is shared by both worlds and while one world thrives, the other suffers.

Lloyd Irving lives on Sylvarant, a dying world where nothing is as it seems - a fact he hasn't yet realized. With a strong set of justice, incredible bravery, and a particular loyalty to his friends, he joins them in a very important quest: a journey to save their world.

Lloyd's close friend, Colette Brunel, is the Chosen One, destined to save the dying world as a descendant of the Mana bloodline. At the age of 16, the weight of the world hangs on her shoulders.

Genis Sage, the village intellectual, is a talented magician with a personality to die - or kill - for. Most likely, you'll grow to love him.

Together, they set on this dangerous journey together - to unlock the seals of the world and bring the balance back to their dying town on Sylvarant.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:44 pm
I WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME SO BAD .... i saw a prevew for it in g4 and i was like must get lol but i havent found it yet crying  

HvKxGankQueenVi

Hilarious Entrepreneur

TKNO

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:28 pm
I love that game. I'm still on the first disc however.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:27 am
i finised that game 3 times and i still didint get board  

Razz-Berry 9

Awiergan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:34 pm
razzberry7
i finised that game 3 times and i still didint get board

Same here. Normal, double experience, 10x experience and mania, now I'm working on normal mania, and then I want to beat it on combo mode. domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:41 pm
Im almost at the end and IMO its a greaaaaaaaaaat game. Ill play it a few more times no doubt.  

The Real Batosai

Computers & Video Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff