Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "WYH" What's Your Hobby?
My Hobby (you probably won't want to hear this)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Peanut butter jelly time!
  where he at?
View Results

Bonekeeper E

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:45 am
I like to wrestle, I wrestle in a ring in my friend's backyard, I tend to not do good but I love flipping off the ropes before and after the match (Teddy Hart would beat me up if he knew), I also like to draw (even though I'm not that good and I can only draw headshots) and I'm working on an anime storyline in my blog (another thing I like to do is blog) and I'm a big fan of using the internet

yeah, so I'm kind of a loser  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:07 am
thats cool, my freind, she wrestles, and shes pretty good at it.. probably cause she has a lil bro that she wrestles w/ alot.. my hobby is woodcarving.. now thats one u dont here of everyday.. i dont htink it is anywho.bye mrgreen  

Chaotic_Lycanthropist

Amor_Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:13 pm
My hobby...rping mostly, drawing and writing poems too I guess. I love to read though.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:30 am
My hobbies.....good grief. I have a lot of them, but then again not very many. sweatdrop Mostly drawing, rampaging my house wearing a scarf with paintbrushes stuck in my hair....surfing the internet, cloud and star-watching....singing....lame stuff like that. sweatdrop rolleyes  

bluewindflower

Red_Black_White_Ruby

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:53 pm
hey my hobbies are al most like yours... just take out the drawing, and add writeing stories, day dreaming (very stupid i know), and riding my bike  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:50 am
You're right, I don't like hearing your hobby. I really don't like backyard wrestling. It tends to give a bad name to all wrestling. I was a wrestler in high school. If you want to wrestle, even pro, at least learn to do it right.  

KaguraOfTheWind

Shadowsmom

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:45 pm
I husband did that in highschool. He was really good at it, but I tend to think everything he does he is really good at. He is my hottie.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:24 pm
Bonekeeper E
I like to wrestle, I wrestle in a ring in my friend's backyard, I tend to not do good but I love flipping off the ropes before and after the match (Teddy Hart would beat me up if he knew), I also like to draw (even though I'm not that good and I can only draw headshots) and I'm working on an anime storyline in my blog (another thing I like to do is blog) and I'm a big fan of using the internet

yeah, so I'm kind of a loser

Wrestling ain't a bad hobby. (Depending what kind of wrestling it is...) I know someone who is obsessed with Smackdown and stuff and he's pretty good at mastering the moves.
The moral of the story: I dunno, he's hot?

My hobbies include drawing, listening to music, hanging with friends and playing the guitar.

SapphireGloom

Darth Malus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:59 am
Me and my friends used to do the whole backyard wrestling thing, getting hit with a metal trash can hurts like hell.  
"WYH" What's Your Hobby?

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games