Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Two-Ply Toilet Paper

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:22 am
Awnaety and Hok'ee

Chamain
Birds chirping, the sun was out, it was a hot day. Awnae was trotting through the fields and then through the woods. Jumping into the lake, after getting out and shaking all the water off, she began to run back into the forest. Tired of all this running, she was trying to run faster, although Awnae was a slow mare. Stopping, the mare sat and rested herself.

cougarpawzsis2
The black stallion glided through the forest with ease, his feathers, mane and tail blowing in the soft breeze. He wasn't going too fast, for he did not wish to waste all of his energy so early in the day. After about five minutes, he stopped to see where he was. The river was only about five yards away, so he trotted up to it and bent his head down to get a drink.

Chamain
Hearing water sounds from something. She stood up and walked over to see what it was. Oh, a stallion... Seeing him drink water made her thristy, but for now she didn't want to move much. Just standing there by the tree,watching him drink, after a while she turned and looked the other way.

cougarpawzsis2
Hok'ee finished his drink an heard a small noise. His ears twitched as his head turned to face toward the source. He saw the mare and grinned slyly, examining it closely, wondering what she was doing in the woods alone, seeing that she would be a perfect target for a number of predators. Checking his mane and tail for any imperfections, he slowly trotted up to her, not knowing whether or not she had noticed him. Gently, he nudged the mare's turned neck.

Chamain
Nearly jumping up into the air when suddenly he appeared right beside her, she turned and blinked. "Yes?" Not even a hello came from her, this stallion nearly scared her to death. Although she didn't want to be mean to someone she didn't know yet, so she just asked a short question.

cougarpawzsis2
Shrugging, he said, "Well hello to you, too, Miss." He chuckled as he added, "I'm sorry if I scared you." Nodding, he gently struck his hoof off a stone. His strong legs gently lifted off the ground, one by one as the stallion noticed he was in mud. Wonderful. Just what I need. Mud all over my beautiful white fur! He thought. Sighing, he stepped out of the mud. It was only up to the top of his hoof, but he wanted to impress the mare, which was mostlikely not going to happen now. How could he possibly impress a mare with mud on his hooves?! (Sarcasm)

Chamain
Giggling at the stallion, she enjoyed watching him do this. It shall be her entertainment for now. "Nice hoofs you got there." Watching the brown sticky stuff fly everywhere. "What may your name be?" Tilting her head, as she spoke softly. Walking off towards the river and taking a sip herself. Finally, got water.

cougarpawzsis2
Hok'ee sighed. The mare had noticed the mud. He followed her to the river, washing his hooves off downstream from her, so she didn't end up getting mud in her mouth. "My name may be Flora, it may be Jacob. My name is, however, Hok'ee." Nodding, he asked, "What is your name, miss?"

Chamain
Raising her head and her eyebrow at the stallion, she wondered why he didn't just say his name instead of a whole bunch of other names. "Name is Awnaety, please just call me Awnae. Very nice to meet you Hok'ee." Nodding, before drinking more water again. "Do you really care about your hoofs that much?" Looking at him curiously.

cougarpawzsis2
Hok'ee shrugged. "I just don't want my white socks to get stained to a tan or brown. It's nice to meet you, as well, Awnae." Smiling, he finished cleaning his hooves and bent his head down next to the mare's and begins to slowly sip the water.

Chamain
Wanting to laugh at the stallion who called his white fur 'socks', she had a big grin on her face. "Socks? Nice....real nice..." Giggling at him, then clearing her throat like nothing happened. "I'm glad I got a good sip..." The mud was starting to make the water brown and made it filthy. Watching the stallion drink, she wondered if he would care if she did this. Turning around, she used her tail to flick water at him.

cougarpawzsis2
Hok'ee laughed as he got water flicked at him. He turned around and flicked water back at her playfully before nipping at her mane. Quickly, he snatched a piece of hair and nibbled on it gently. Grinning, he looked around slowly.

Chamain
Trotting off towards another tree, she stopped and turned. Sticking out her tongue, she smiled at him. Then using her mouth to bite a acorn, puting it down beside her hoof. She Kicked it at him. "Ha!" The mare trotted further into the forest, and laughed.

cougarpawzsis2
Hok'ee's eyes widen as the acorn hit right in between his eyes. "That was nice!" Quickly, he trotted closely behind her, nipping at her tail. He gets a piece and tugs on it gently, not trying to hurt her, but trying to be noticed. His mane fell onto his eyes, and he had to let go to raise his head to get it off. When he did, and looked around, the mare was gone. "What the..." His head spun around. Was she hiding?

Chamain
Coming from behind him, she nipped him on the mane. "Got you back!" Before trotting off up the forest path, she turned and once again stuck out her tongue. Giggling while running up, she enjoyed it, it was fun to do this to someone. Although they would always find a way to get you back.

cougarpawzsis2
Hok'ee stopped by the river and filled his mouth with water before spotting Awnae. He sprinted up to her and spit the water out at her, running away. Laughing, he slowed down to let her catch up. After a while, he stopped completely, looking at a rattling bush.

Chamain
Being splashed wasn't fun, she was soaked. Looking at Hok'ee with wet hair in her face, she walked to him and hit him on the side gently with her tail. Then looking at the bush too, she noticed it was moving. "What is it?" Walking towards she looked in it. She couldn't really see anything, so she looked at Hok'ee confused.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:00 pm
((*still needs to edit this place* Ahh! So much to do, so little time!))  

Two-Ply Toilet Paper

Two-Ply Toilet Paper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:25 pm
Reserved....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:57 am
I'd like this Teepee to be deleted, seeing as how my previous account was banned.  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas