[IC] =K i n u's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:27 pm
Ok! I've basically got everything down now. So, if anyone wishes to RP, please, don't hesitate to post! n-n heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:03 pm
For Rein:

Falla felt the breeze lift and tousle her mane, stamping a hoof simply to shake out the ghost of a chill which had seized her as she stood. Perhaps being so still the frost thought her a tree? The notion spread the warmth of humor deep within her chest, lightening her mood every-so-gently. Yet a feeling in the air set her to caution such blithe disregard for her surroundings. Her companions appeared wary, and for what cause? Such uncertainty made her nervous but she neither questioned nor allowed such feelings to show. She would place her trust in these two mares, it had been a while since she’d done so with any creature. Yet their nature appeared to inspire such emotion and she soon shed any inhibitions. A story was hidden here, a story in the mare Kimimela, it was not her place to inquire and therefore she refused to do so.

"I welcome such kindness and courtesy shall not be disregarded. Let us depart with haste, the sky gives eerie tidings the likes of which I do not savor." She could feel her heart fluttering quickly, like the wings of a bird. Beating against her ribcage, begging for a chance to escape. Her legs quivered only once at the anticipation of a run, she silenced them abruptly, abhorring the sensation. Her ears swiveled to the side, once, twice and finally resting. Focusing on the mares before her. It wouldn’t be long before dawn kissed the earth. The twittering of birds was already on the rise, a sure sign of impending morning. The trees were still, the breeze had died. Scents dying with them and the chance at an upper-hand long gone should they be in danger. No matter, she would not allow herself to become unnerved.

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:04 pm
For Yayoi:

Falla made cautious haste through the trees, the wind was growing steadily stronger and the crack and boom of lightening and thunder caused her heart to race. The ions in the air recharging gratefully with each explosion in the sky above. The heavens were angry, the clouds alone were proof of that. Large, gray-black beasts that curled and over-powered the stars. Her eyes scanned her way, lit moment by moment from the light above.

It wasn’t that she was afraid of the storm itself, only worried for Alora. The girl could easily fall sick in such weather and she’d likely be trying to save the outdoor plants from a beating the wind would, no doubt, provide. The mud making a sickly sucking noise beneath her hooves, she continued on her way. Once spying the opposing female as the lightening brightened up the area and gave the world form.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:32 pm
Ok! This Teepee is not dead! I'm fixing things up currently so please do not delete it. wink  

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas