Submit

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:09 pm
Before running. One large male grabbed at Micah's throat, tearing a vein. Micah snarled, and slammed the wolf into a tree, killing it. But in doing so, he used alot of strength, and lost alot of blood. As soon as the wolves were out of sight. He fell, and was asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:33 pm
She stood over him,nuzzling his neck and face with her nose.Uncertain if she should wake him then worried because he would not wake.Chaleha fretted about him.Blood was everywhere on the path.Though a quick sniff told her it was not Micah's blood. The dead wolf lay on it's side with it's hateful snarl permanent now on his snout.
She went to it and reared on it crashing down with her front hooves.Then she paced back to Micah.Restlessly she wondered what to do.After a careful sniff of the area,she settled down.Deciding to wait until he woke up,there was nothing else to do.

ElvenWhispers

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:11 pm
His eyes opened groggily. He felt like death itself. Weak, and immoble. He couldnt move, and he felt the throb in his throat. He was lightheaded, and he knew then he'd lost too much blood. If he didnt get help fast..He would die. His unfocused eyes fell on Chal, and he spoke with a rasp he had never had. His voice rough and broken, no longer the charm of innocence and manhood.
"Chal..Go..G-o.Find help. Get An-Anusha.."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:40 pm
He was moving.He was awake,he was speaking to her.She lowered her ears to hear him better,for his voice was weak.
"Micah,Micah,who is Anusha?" She waited to hear."Looking around her she puzzled.He was in need of Anusha,but Chaleha had no idea who or what this was.

ElvenWhispers

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:47 pm
So it was Chaleha gave up on Micah,and who knows if he lived or died,not Leha. That was in her past.

The End  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:58 pm
ElvenWhispers
So it was Chaleha gave up on Micah,and who knows if he lived or died,not Leha. That was in her past.

The End

Whats this all about? confused  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:04 pm
I have been waiting for four days on a reply,or maybe longer. And I saw you had started another rp. So I just felt you were moving on with Micah,is all.

Chaleha whickers at Micah  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:10 pm
Micah looks hurt and sad at Chal.
"Hello.." He knew she wanted to move on, so he looked at her one last time.."Are you sure you want me to leave now?"

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:55 pm
Chaleha looked at him."No I do not want to move on,but you are always leaving me and this last situation,waiting for a response was so frightening." She turned and looked him in the eye,"Why do you do that? "  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:39 pm
Micah gritted his teeth and it strained his neck muscles, causing a ripping pain. He groaned and spoke, his voice permanently raspy from the attack.
"I didnt leave you..I was right there. If I remember right, you left me..For dead.."

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:57 pm
"No,no Micah you cannot say that,I have been here waiting for your answer as to who or what this name is you told me to go get." Leha looked about,"I see no one here or anywhere close,how could I go look with you here in your condition?" She was getting very upset,though she felt frightened for him all the same.So upset she could not remember the name he ahd mentioned to retrieve.She had left him for water and to gather mud for his wound,perhaps this was what he meant.He must have woke up one of ther times to the river.She was famished but had not grazed the entire time he had been down,only grabbing snatches of the bitter long grass,unable to find any sweet and tender shoots on so quick a passing.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:54 pm
Micah's eyes looked upon the hurt mare. He wanted to comfort her. To go to her and nuzzle the worry and grief away..But he couldnt. He had ahd to go back to his family for comfort from this..Had to run from his land. He had to admit, it had given him a great friend in Rahu.. But he hadnt wanted to lose Chal for this..
"Can we still be friends? Or are we doomed to walk away and never talk again?"

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:33 pm
"Oh Micah,you may never walk again,at least not for awhile." She said out of total frustration.Feeling her heart breaking she continued,"I don't know where we go from here,but if you do not get better,we may not be going anywhere."Suddenly she looked at him ,all her feelings came flooding into her eyes,"Would you like for me to go find,Awnea?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:39 pm
ElvenWhispers
"Oh Micah,you may never walk again,at least not for awhile." She said out of total frustration.Feeling her heart breaking she continued,"I don't know where we go from here,but if you do not get better,we may not be going anywhere."Suddenly she looked at him ,all her feelings came flooding into her eyes,"Would you like for me to go find,Awnea?"

Micah looked to the ground, unable to meet her gaze. Why did he feel so bad, when she had left him..Left him for the wolves if they'd came back. Shuddering at the thought, he spoke again, his voice losing the charm it once held, as his voice would never be the same.
"No..Because Awnae has her own life now. And you can too. If you want to..If you need to..You may go..I dont want to hold you up."

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers