Minyaagar

Eloquent Lover

8,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:24 pm
Writing and drawing mostly.
I've been writing more poetry lately, but I am working on a novel, so I have that going.
I draw all the time, I just got into drawing avatar art lately and i am really liking how they all turn out.
But I like to use pencil as my main medium. I want to get into watercolor painting sometime soon. It looks like so much fun.

I also dabble in photoshop coloring (on the pc) of lineart, I need a lot of practice and I need to get back into practicing more.

I'm a very crafty person though, because I'll spend hours working on friendship bracelets and those woven beaded bracelets whenever I have the time to spend on that.

I also like cooking, especially when its from scratch.

What are your hobbies folks? Is there anyone out there that is crafty or creative?  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:34 am
I practice swordplay with my dad,draw a little bit not good at it but getting there, and also a gamer. wink  

Mr.MD

HoldTheOnion

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:05 pm
I like to spent time with my dogs THE COMPUTER! lol can't forget the computer 3nodding I like to draw even its nothing to look at. I'm going to start up an some kinda of crapy art thing. Really cheep hit me up wink

Thanks to a really good friend of mine I start writing poems again.

And that's about it lol

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:57 pm
That's cool. 3nodding

I do a lot of writing too. I'm almost done with my first novel. How funny, I'm actually typing it right now.

I do a lot of drawing too, but I'm not that good. Plus I use pencil, and that doesn't do too well on the trasition into the scanner.

I wish I could be all crafty. I used to scrapbook. I do have a sewing machine, but I haven't been using as much as I should.

MWAH! Kiki Kisses

~angel of the winds~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:01 pm
I write and draw all that artsy stuff. but I also sing and play paino. ect.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:05 pm
I love mostly drawing and music. Anime and Music are usually tied, but I go into little modes. For a year everything is music; the next year everything is anime. Then there's writing, which I'm still very much improving on.  

Socks-the-Kitsune

Iris_16

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:46 am
drawing
videogames
taking pictures
sleeping
eating  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:30 am
Writing
Drawing
Reading
Computer

I lead a very non active life. Reading can sometimes get exciting too, though.

Agenta

"WYH" What's Your Hobby?

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff