Quiddie!

Beloved Humorist

15,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:15 pm
CALAMITY RP: INTERMISSION

As he lay in the quiet darkness of his mossy bed, he felt each individual wound ooze softly into the dampness beneath him. He must have looked an absolute mess...but the newfound levity of spirit he possessed trumped any physical pain.

He closed his eyes and exhaled slowly, calming his mind from the flurry of event that had taken place those last few weeks. Whatever had spurred him to go...for better or worse it had been a life-changing experience. And he had a very unlikely stallion to thank: that air-headed, water-loving stallion, Rainbow Reef.

The fearful look in Reef's eyes the first time they'd met had betrayed much more than he'd originally expected. The fearful appearance of the kalona was enough to elicit an astonish expression, but there was knowing fear in Reef's yellow eyes. Calamity was by no means the first demon soquili he'd ever met.

So the night Calamity'd crept up on him as Reef sat on the darkened beach, he should have been ready for his near-hysterical reaction.

"It's a bit late, and a bit cold, for a dip don't you think?" Calamity's even voice cut through the wind and made Reef leap to his feet. The stallion spun and faced Cal, manic eyed and slack-jawed.

Too stunned to speak, Reef looked as though his worst fears had come to pass. Reef looked around for an exit, every muscle tensed and visible beneath his speckled coat.

To Be Continued!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:57 am
CALAMITY RPL NO PASSING PHASE

Quiddie!
Calamity shook himself briskly of the stale sensation of sleep as he rose. The moon was a high, pale sliver in an inky sky, and reflected sharply on the still surface of the lake. He had mulled things over for quite some time...weighed the pros and cons against his supposedly-mercurial emotions.

The conclusion was the same every time. And with each affirmation, his resolve grew. Since the moment she'd entered his life, Calamity found himself completely enraptured with NightShade. Her form, her mind, her past...but currently her future was of ultimate importance.

With a deep breath, he took off noisily into the night, his eagle-like eyes scanning the ground for any sign of NightShade.

devilnightshade
Shade walked quietly with a basket bouncing beside her, it had light sparkles like hers but it defiantly did not belong to Shade. She laughed at it's silly antics but her mind was on Calamity, and then she wondered if maybe someday she'd have her own foals.

Her red and green eyes traveled to the sky and for a seconed she though she saw a Kalona flying in the inky darkness, but she couldn't be sure. Her eyes went dreamy as once more she reflecte don the ivory stallion.

The sudden clunk of her charge bouncing against her leg awoke her from her dreamy state and she chuckled. "well evil one where are you wanting to go now?" With a beautiful smile she followed the bouncing bundle of ...joy?

Quiddie!
It wasn't until he had flown several hundred yards downwind of her that her scent had travelled to his nose. He swung back around and flew lower to the ground, musing absently that this would have been much easier in the daylight.

A few moments later, he spotted the glimmer of her wings in the moonlight, and sailed up behind her. "NightShade," he called quietly, slowly his landing-gallop to a trot as he sidled up to her and the basket she never seemed to be without.

"Taking your wicket-monster for a walk, I see."

devilnightshade
She spu naround to face him and laughed "aye, indeed I am Cal" she siddeled over to him ruslting her wings but she kept an alert ear on the basket behind her. "I think the little thiing seems to enjoy my company more than it's parent's." She rarelly mentioned Vib or Awny's name always unsure how cCal would react about her being close to te sparkly stallion.

The creak of the lead coming off made Shade turn her hea din time to see the little filly's head pop out of it's confinement. She looked just like her mother, exept the red eyes and muzzel. Following the head out came the whole filly herself her sparkle ridden body gleaming.

Morgana had dark eyes riddeled with wisdom beyoned her young years, and even a darkness that seemed to lurk under the sweet exterior like a monster of shadowy lore.

Quiddie!
"Well isn't this a welcome surprise! Greetings, my little wicker-monster. Welcome to the world." He leaned down towards the filly, feeling a strange affintity for the child who seemed to similar to his and Shade's kind despite her appearance.

"Consider it a blessing you look so little like your father." He knew full well of the foal's parentage, and still held a grudging disproval of Vibrant Shades of Death after that long-past altercation.

Looking up at Shade he smiled in a way reserved only for the mare. A mix of understanding, compatriotism, and dare he say it...love? "I'd like to have a word with you, NightShade. It's important."

devilnightshade
The filly twitched her ears "greetings kalona stallion," she shifted and looked around. "Maybe, but maybe in a way it's a bad thing too, one can never know."

She shifted away knowing they wanted to be alone for awhile and wondered around stamping on stray flowers ripping them to shreds with her hooves.

She felt a slite twinge of hurt that the two stallions she loved, each in their own respective ways, hated each other so much but she didn't show it. She nuzzeled him and gentley nipped his cheek. "Do oyu now Calamity? Then we shall talk on our own away form little Morgana's ears."

She moved up clsoer to him, one ear was turned to him but the other was facing back so she could hear little Morgana moving aorund behind them.

Quiddie!
"Actually, I have no problem whatsoever if the filly stays. She is of little bother to me, and quite clever enough to understand things as well."
He grinned softly down at her, growling playfully and nudging her with the spade of his tail while nipping at her ear.

"I don't know how long I've known you, NightShade. Even including my sabbatical, it can't have been long. But I must admit that I care for you more deeply than any other soquili I've ever met. This fact alone astounds me, and I wonder just what you've done to captivate me so?"

He raised his eyebrows in mock curiousity, his green eyes glimmering despite the darkness around them.

devilnightshade
She laughed tryiong to n** him back but all her fangs got was hair. "She is still young, and doubtful to care any about love or the such."

She laughed softly and placed her cheek against his shoulders, "i don't know Calamity, but whatever it was it hit me too so we're in the same boat."

Her tail weaved happily back and forth and she let out a loud purring sound.

A loud thud echoed behind them as Morgana pounced after a rabbit, she chased it like a skilled hunter. Morgana had learned her skills form watching Shade as she hunted.

She wouldn't eat the moat but she'd scare the poor creature to hell and back.

Quiddie!
"Then I suppose," he took a deep breath, concentrating very hard on maintaining an even tone, "all that's left to ask is if you love me, Shade. Because I cannot deny any longer that I love you."

He smirked, his eyes waxing dark as he made himself so pitifully vulnerable to NightShade. But there was no other way to go about things, and all he could do was hope she loved him in return. If she didn't though, he knew he would never allow himself to reach such an emotional precipice again.

devilnightshade
She looked at him a light smile playing on her muzzle, but her eyes were aglow with a joy that not even the biggest smile could portray.

"I do love you, more than life itself Clamity," she rubbed her cheek against his, her eras were pointed forward now. She wanted to cry of joy but Shade had been taught early in life never to cry so she didn't.

Quiddie!
"You have no idea how thrilled that makes me, Shade. The moment I met you, some small part of me knew that you were my match. Be my mate, Shade. I can no longer imagine my life without you by my side."

He adjusted his wings discreetly, nuzzling her and moving closer to her. It was the most proximity he'd ever allowed another soquili in his life. And it felt right. He smiled, taking great comfort in the knowledge that his feelings were not misplaced.

devilnightshade
She stood beside him proudly her eyes staring up at him, "and you won't have to try Calamity" she craned her head up nipping at his ears. Underneath her ebony coat Shade's toned powerful muscles rippled.

She thought back to the moment she'd seen him stridding through the darkness twoards her and the way they'd hunted so perfectly together, yes... Shade had felt a connection to Calamity form the start as if they were two halves of one soul that had finally found one another.

Quiddie!

Beloved Humorist

15,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Quiddie!

Beloved Humorist

15,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:58 am
CALAMITY RP: A DIRTY TRICK

InfinitiesOfSoules
Selene: *smiles* Yue is very adventurous already. I'll have to keep a close eye on her. She shows no fear, and unfortunately, doesn't have the teeth to back up all the words I fear she may spit. As for Chen, he seems to prefer his father's company. He is a shy boy. I hope he will spend plenty of time with his sister, however.

*watches Calamity smack Faust with little more than a wince, trying to remain impassive.* Of course, son. *noses at him, eyes still slightly sad, knowing the apology isn't sincere* There are other ways to make him proud than just cruelty. You aren't a kalona, even if you try to be one. *nudges him*
Quiddie!
*fumes and pulls away shaking his head at his mother* What do you know?

*backs away and looks at both Cal and Selene* At least with Father, I have a chance...

*gallops away*

*looks alarmed momentarily, but gains his composure quickly* That was...strange. He gets that from you.
devilnightshade
Shade: *wonders in and moves twoards Cal with the little basket hopin beside her*

Basket: *makes sure to hop on flowers*
Quiddie!
*grins, sensing Shade's approach* NightShade...

*he turns to meet her halfway, briefly nuzzling her forehead (the non-pointy bit) before looking down at the basket* Are you aware you're being followed by a small wicker monster?
devilnightshade
Shade: *looks down at it* yes, an evil little thing it is already

Basket: *a nose pops out and sniffs Cal's leg then dissappears with a satisfied growling mew*
InfinitiesOfSoules
Faust! *calls after her son as he flees* Have a chance for what? *worries* Calamity.... *eyes him about the strange comment* He wants to make you proud, but he's going about it.... I don't know. He doesn't speak to me. He's always looked at me like I'm not... *glares* You didn't even want him at first, and he loves you more. *buries her face in a flower, ripping it up viciously and chewing on it*

*raises her head as Shade approaches, moving a bit to the side to give the kalona room*

devilnightshade
Shade stood beside Calamity and watched Selene quietly, she'd never let on even an inkling that the mare had already given herself a bad name in Shade's eyes. She nibbeled playfully on Cal's head right behind his ear before nodding her ehad n greeting to the unicorn flutter, "good day to you Selene."

She kept her voice level and sweet there was no hint of anything but a mutual kindness for the mare that Cal seemed to be close to in her eyes.

InfinitiesOfSoules
Selene smiled, undisturbed by the quiet hostility she could almost sense coming off the other mare. She doubted Calamity would though- testosterone blocked many senses. "Good day to you as well, Miss Nightshade." she dipped her head with a sweet smile. A careful eye was kept on Yue. The filly was playing with her brother, but.... She didn't have good feelings about what the filly would do.

Like mother like daughter. The thought inspired terror.

devilnightshade
"I hope this day has faired you well m'dear," she shook her mane slightly and one ear dipped back as she heard a little rustle from the basket placed between herself and Calamity. She twitched her tail lazilly behind her and folded the opaque sparkling wings down right on her broad back.

Behind Shade and Cal a little brown filly emerged from her tight basket. Blood red eyes staired at them all and she let out a soft nickering sound and squeezed between Cal and Shade staring openly at Selene.

InfinitiesOfSoules
"Well, it has been alright." A sidelong glance at Calamity belied that. Then a glance at her daughter and the son peeking out from the tree made her conflict obvious. All of her children... one bringing sorrow, on a day that should have been nothing but joy.

She glanced down at the filly, and smiled. "Hello dear." her voice was soft, and she spoke to the filly with respect. As if she was a small adult.

devilnightshade
Shade let her eyes follow Selene's and she felt a twang of pitty for the mare. She stepped aside slightly to let Morgan up twoards the front and itno better veiw.

For a moment Morgan eyed the blue amre then nodded her head slightly "good day to you madam."

InfinitiesOfSoules
She smiled at the filly. "Please, my name is Selene." she lowered her nose, offering it to the filly. "It is a pleasure to meet you, miss." She would let the filly offer her name on her own.

devilnightshade
Shade watched them quietly, she was very protective of the little filly. Her tail twitched again and she tugged lightly on the filly's mane.

Morgan nodded her head lightly "I'm Morgan le fay, but most just call me Morgan."

InfinitiesOfSoules
She watched Nightshade's tail twitch and smiled at the filly. Calamity was being oddly silent.... were his eyes glazing staring at the mare? She didn't dare to look. "It is an honor to meet you, Morgan."

devilnightshade
Shade nuzzeled Cal's side softly and nipped at his shoulder. Her tail nudged Morgan softly and the filly moved forward another step.

The filly's tail twitched "Thank you Miss Selene it's an honor to meet you aswell." Morgan had dark eyes filled with knowledge that a filly her age probably shouldn't know.

InfinitiesOfSoules
She inclined her head to the filly. Raised a slightly, barely annoyed eyebrow in Nightshade's diretion. She hardly had designs on a fatherly character to her, but really... did the other female have to be so brazen? In front of -children-, none the less.

devilnightshade
Shade didn't notice, her actions were only trying to rouse Cal form his silent stuppor. She nipped him again and finally gave up of the stallion with only a slightly laugh.

The filly just stood there as if it didn't bother her at all, she was wise beyond her years, but there was something else there, a darkness or maybe even a cruel undertone? Who really knew.

Calamity, having been thoroughly busy with his own internal mental processes, was only snapped back to attention by one of Shade's particularly hard nips. He tried somewhat unsuccessfully to mask his startled expression. "Yow...what?"

He assessed the tense situation he was now placed in the middle of...but at least the little foal had come out of it's baskey finally...NO. FOCUS.

He knew Selene was visibly wounded by Faust's tantrum, but what could he say that wouldn't make things worse. With any other mare, at any other time, he would have been cruelly honest. But Selene was a new mother, and his soft spot for her being what it was...

"Selene. You know well enough that Faust doesn't care a bit for me beyond the respect he so desperately desires. He loves you, which is why he's putting you through your paces as a mother. Consider it practice for Yue and Chen."

He nodded and turned to rest his chin on Shade, snorting to blow a bit of her hair around in as affectionate a gesture as he was willing to make in public.

If he and Shade ever had foals, he would beat this kind of erratic behavior out of them...

InfinitiesOfSoules
She couldn't help it. She snapped at him. "Well, there is the responsibility you accepted when you placed yourself as a father figure. I've tried, Calamity. I don't know what to do. He values -your- opinion. He wants to live up to make -you- proud. I think half the problem is that he knows I will never, ever turn him away. But you... you didn't... How do I explain it?" she thrashed her tail. "You didn't do anything that wasn't in your nature. I don't think he understands that. I learned it the hard way, and I had to work through it on my own. He doesn't, and I am smothering him, trying to make him understand that the reason he feels the pain is because he isn't... cold. That it's a difference in the sheer nature of the beast, if you will pardon, as much as anything else."

"But he's... bitter about it. He wants to be something he's not. It's your turn now, to try and get it through his thick skull, loveable though it be." she ripped up a flower, offered it to the filly. "Let it dry, it'll be lovely." Some things were prettier dead. "Consider it practice for when you and Miss Nightshade have foals of your own."

Quiddie!
He eyed her, head unmoved, as she raved on about his parenting. His lip curled in a sneer, he sighed wearily and rebuttaled. "Perhaps because he realizes his emotions are shortcomings to be overcome is the reason he's doing this. And perhaps it is my own background as a kalona that I see nothing wrong with it."

Knowing that what he was about to say certainly wouldn't go over very well with the mare, he turned squarely to face her once more. "There is no shame in trying to overcome one's natural instincts and inclinations, Selene."

Were this conversation to have taken place only weeks earlier, Calamity doubted he would have made such a remark. His fervor growing, he continued. "I have struggled my entire life, to the detriment of my relationships with my own kind and the brink of my own sanity, to overcome the weaknesses I percieve in my race. The overwhelming xenophobia and blind pride that keeps them forever relagated to the realm of dark, secret monsters in lesser creatures' nightmares..."

He took a deep breath and stepped away from NightShade only far enough to keep his excited wings from flapping and inflicting any damage on his love. "...when they should be the openly acknowledged rulers of these lands and any others they deign to step their hooves upon!"

Had all this rhetoric come about just from his travels? No, he shook away briskly. These were the things he'd wanted and strived for, but never understood how to lend voice to. He only wondered in passing what Selene could possibly think of him at this point. A monster? No better than his race?

But this was, at long last, the very truth of Calamity. He was terribly proud of his race. And he did consider himself one of them. And more than that, he'd taken upon himself the perilous task of bringing his kind to the forefront of soquili society, where they belonged. But they weren't coming willingly...Maeryn, Rotshreck, and their ilk were proof enough of that.

"So forgive me if I see nothing wrong with Faust's behavior. He may be tearing himself apart...rejecting his very soul, as it were, in hopes of transforming himself to something greater. I will guide him, help him, and encourage him in that. If you will not, perhaps for the moment he will be better off without your influence."

InfinitiesOfSoules
Raved on? If she was raving, it was about her own. But when he made the next comment, her eyes burned dangerously. "Rulers? And I suppose, Calamity, you would be a king?" she snorted, harsly amused. "I see nothing wrong with trying to improve oneself, but my son is doing it to an unhealthy point. He is not MADE to be one of your kind, to eat meat. Would they accept him, weak as he is becoming? Did you -look- at him, Calamity? He has eaten no grass, or if he has, only enough to keep up for the hunt. He is trying to change himself into what? He is family. Same as you, though I disagree with your belief that the kalona are worthy to rule. None are."

She tossed her head. "Guide him then, Calamity, but do not encourage him to neglect himself in pursuit of something unobtainable. He will never grow wings, nor will his body be able to subsist on meat and souls. And if he does, I would be so very happy for him. But nature itself will not allow it, and I think you know it as well as I, under your pride."

Quiddie!
"Our...son, he proffered delicately to Selene in hopes of mild placation, is young and foolish. That lesson will be learned well-enough in due time. His own protesting body will humble him soon enough."

It wasn't callousness that drove Calamity's words, though they sounded much to the contrary. "Whether 'they' accept him is of little concern. I accept him. And for the moment, that will be sufficient. I will talk to the boy tonight, Selene."

He began to bite his tongue about the other comments being made, but only did so for as long as it took to decide how best to word it. "Think of it less as a tyranny, and more of an aristocracy. Class systems and consequent conflict are natural and inevitable. I simple wish my people to be included into the fold."

InfinitiesOfSoules
She snorted. Didn't comment on the 'aristocracy', she knew it would only cause more conflict, and she really... wasn't in the mood for it. She was oddly amused at how the stallion took her comments. Little to no worry for a stallion who was taking hero-worship to the point of obsession... and all the care in the world for a disagreement on which species needed to lead the 'class system'.

She had little interest in such things. She was content for now. Her childhood self would be apalled. For now, however, she was focused on the little filly stomping flowers and chasing butterflies, and the little foal who was probably hidden under his father's belly.

Quiddie!
Calamity nodded in understanding. The secondary discussion was a fight left for another day. But he was all too certain that Faust would come to his senses before causing himself permanent damage. Then again, a little prickle in the back of his mind interjected, Selene certainly knew him better.

"Speaking of children, child. Where is your foals' sire? Am I still correct in not referring to him as your mate?"

InfinitiesOfSoules
"Certainly not." she snorted. "I am seeking no mate at this time, though if I stumble across someone on accident who can provide me the proper... emotions... then I will most certainly consider it." And Faust? Come to his -senses-? It was a single-minded obsession. He knew what he wanted, and he was seeking it. It was only luck that had kept him alive. Should he run across a meat-eater.... he was emaciated, and growing weaker daily.

Quiddie!
Calamity grinned and looked down at NightShade. "She gets that from me. An admirable stance to take, my dear. As of late, the stench of desperation has clung to so many mares of this herd. It's been making me nauseous."

He laughed and looked from his mate to his protege. They were both outstanding mares in the herd, each in a very different way. Still, they had quite a deal in common where it really mattered, which was why Cal held them both in such esteem in the first place.

He furrowed his eyebrows and stared discerningly at Selene. "He'll be okay."

InfinitiesOfSoules
Stench of desperation, eh? Well, that wasn't quite her way. A bolt of attraction, and perhaps she would fall, but she had the children she had so desperately desired. She was content.

She eyed him, but nodded. "Very well then. I leave him to you. I will not interfere in however you choose to aid him."

devilnightshade
Shade stood silent, impassive during the whole display, at the words of ehr and Cal having foals a blush almost crept to her black cheeks but she shook it away. Her two toned eyes watched them silently and she looked down at Morgana when Selene offered the filly a flower.

She took the flower and laied it at her hooves staring at it with a dark intensity. Moragana growled darkly at it. She stamped it with a for hoof and shook her mane.

Normally the filly wasn't mean to other creatures but she seemed to have a loathing of flowers.

Quiddie!
"Thank you." Calamity nodded soothingly to Selene, remarking silently at how much his little alicorn had matured in such little time. She wore motherhood well, if not a little zealously. But wasn't that to be expected with all mothers?

He looked curiously to Shade. The mother of my foals? For once, the thought was not met with laughter or disdain. Only pleasant optimism. Yes. This was the mare he truely wanted to raise a family with.

Turning his attention to Morgana, he chuckled bemusedly as the filly show clear dislike for the flower. Clever child.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:28 am
CALAMITY RP: SGINA GIVING BIRTH!

Cal's cameo in the thread...

Quiddie!
Calamity never would have noticed the happenings in that remote bit of forest if it hadn't been for the soft scent of familiar blood that trickled in on the breeze. He inhaled again, trying to discern the nature of the smell. It reeked of some strange new aroma along with hers. It took only moments for him to realize what that meant.

Within a few seconds he was airborne, following the scent as it grew more powerful. Childbirth was something that ought not be experienced alone, especially with a mare like Sgina that was quite out-of-touch with her maternal instinct.

Much to his surprise, there seemed to be a little group of stallions present at Sgina's side. Landing noisily, he slowly approached, beginning to regret his appearance at all, lest he give the wrong idea that he cared enough to be there at such a milestone event.

samus x
Rahu would have said something to Sgina but his eyes caught sight of Calamity who he had not seen in a very long time. He wondered what in the hell he was bothering coming here and approaching them when he hardly even knew Sgina at all, at lest that’s what he himself knew. Lifting to his feet, he went to approach Calamity and figured Vudeux would take care of Sgina since he was there. Stopping a few steps in front of Sgina and Vudeux, he only took one glance back before narrowing his eyes at Calamity.

Quiddie!
He hadn't seen much of Rahu lately, though he generally considered that a good thing. The stallion approached, his stoic demeanor eliciting little more than an annoyed laugh from Calamity's throat.

"Yes?" he proffered, raising his eyebrows impatiently. "I don't believe it was you I came here to see. Move."

Stupid nosey stallion. He ought to just settle down with a mate to have some bloddy children of his own, instead of adopting every orphaned little filly that crossed his path. It was becoming more and more an irritation to Cal.

samus x
Rahu snaled and blocked Calamity's way right quick. " you have no busness being here when Sgina is in labor. if you have busness with her take it up with her later." last he checked calamity was even fathering a foal with Selene. pfft he wasn't going to let Calamity have his way not now and knew Vuduex would likey not want calamity here ether. hell he only adobted two and wasn't ever goign to adobt another ever again.

Quiddie!
Calamity, normally quick to anger but slow to action, flared up instantaneously. He snarled, unfurling his wings and adjusting the spikes littered across his body. His tail lashed sharply for side to side, itching to draw blood.

"I have tolerated you far beyond any compassion you might deserve, Rahu. But my patience is non-existent today. If you do not step out of my way this instant, I will not hesistate to tear you limb from limb. And if you need a reminder as to why you should heed this very real threat, allow me to indulge you: I am bigger, stronger, and younger than you. I am a kalona, and carnivorous by nature."

He roared and stamped his foot down for effect. "I will kill you, Rahu. But not before allowing you the torment of watching me devour your soul right before your eyes. I am here because I wish to be, and you will not stop me."

There was no reason for Calamity to explain that he was, in fact, friends with Sgina. And though he'd never met Vudeux, he had no outstanding quarrel with the sire. But Rahu's petty games were no longer amusing. Calamity was more than willing to force Rahu to stand down if necessary. Even in front of Sgina and her newborns. Knowing the mare's malignant streak, she might even enjoy the spectacle.

samus x
it only cause Rahu to smirk at Calamity's responce. he rahu was malisious by nature and when threatened , would not back down at all. " and i have tolerated you beyond my wanting. you a kalona sould not be menguling with us the supposed 'lesser' races." sneerign every single word, he was not going to back down at all, it was in him to ever do so. " as a kalona your unwelcomed here Calamity so go mingle with your own kind."

Naysha Aysha
Sgina had been quite in the back ground only because she was gasping over pushing out the first foal. a little white wind colt was the first out but it was more than obvious that there were more foals on the way.
"Both of you stop it!!" Sgina half growled and half yelled. Stopping to glare at the two fighting.
"Rahu, Calamity is indeed welcome here. I do beleave its my bloody dession whom can be present when Im giving birth!!! And Calamity quit with the threats, rather you two fight is not up to me but I will not have it anything of the sort infront of my newborns. ..." it looked like Sgina was ready to rant on but the another foal was tired of waiting for its turn and it had kicked in frustration. So Sgina went back to pushing again though she took a moment to shoot one more glare at the two. Sgina nudged Vudeux lightly, it was her odd way of thanking him for being there.

samus x
" this is the last time i will be pushed around." Rahu narrowed his eyes more adn went back to his place on the other side of Sgina and laided down with his head down next to her. giving a slight snort he really was tired of beign mocked and pushed around. and having seen she already had one foal out, it was what made him stop and with what Sgina said.

Quiddie!

Beloved Humorist

15,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Quiddie!

Beloved Humorist

15,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100