Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Mod User Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Klepto Nyaro

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:00 pm
Doot doot doot. Sorry I've not been active for a few months. Stuff's been happening. You know senior year and s**t. Anyways I'm gonna go ahead and do what I got this mod thingy for and sort through the posts after work tonight. I'm thinking anything over March and not replied to is ok to lock and anything earlier than december with less than 10 posts is ok to delete. Go ahead and tell me what you think.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:38 pm
Sounds good to me. I say just go and do it, and it's fine you got a life to lol. But yeah I havnt been active in the guild for awile because of this contest I'm doing and I got a new game Guild Wars  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

Klepto Nyaro

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:01 am
LadyInu273
Sounds good to me. I say just go and do it, and it's fine you got a life to lol. But yeah I havnt been active in the guild for awile because of this contest I'm doing and I got a new game Guild Wars

I'll say buy to you now. Once you start that game you never stop.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:28 am
Do any of you peoples read this? There's a LOT of topics about where people live, and for some reason the topics have gone from quality to quantity.  

Klepto Nyaro

cherry haterade

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:46 pm
I totally agree with you. I was thinking maybe about a sticky with just a list of where everyone lives. What do you think?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:22 pm
I think that would be a great idea, and I think the best way to go about doing it is have it mod locked and have people who want their location on there pm a mod.

*whispers* I also vote to ban viscount for idiocy beyond reprecussions.  

Klepto Nyaro

FitzLOKO87
Crew

Quotable Gaian

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:49 am
Hey mods,
I haven't really been talking much in the guild lately and thats gonna start to change. Been tiding up some threads and I have a new mod spot open now. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:41 pm
Yay! Oh and I takeback what I said about Viscount. ^-^ We're friends now.

We need subforums. Like one for us mods, and then some more, subforums rock!  

Klepto Nyaro

cherry haterade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:03 pm
Hahaha, you just wanted to ban her because she made you mad? Very nice... that wouldn't be an abuse of mod powers.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:08 pm
OblivionKnight
Hahaha, you just wanted to ban her because she made you mad? Very nice... that wouldn't be an abuse of mod powers.

Him, and yes it would, which is why I didn't do it. Trust me, ^-^ I'm smart with my powers. ninja Besides there's a log that shows actions by mods.  

Klepto Nyaro

cherry haterade

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:21 am
Klepto Nyaro
OblivionKnight

Him, and yes it would, which is why I didn't do it. Trust me, ^-^ I'm smart with my powers. ninja Besides there's a log that shows actions by mods.

Very true. We don't do to much, do we? stare  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:45 am
OblivionKnight
Klepto Nyaro
OblivionKnight

Very true. We don't do to much, do we? stare

Speak for yourself, at least I stayed around when you all disappeared. Besides it only show's deletes, topic moves, and moves from one status to another. <3 Plus since its a cheapy log it only stores the info for about a month. Kthx <#

P.S. Animeguy can we PLEASE add a subforum for where people live. >.<  

Klepto Nyaro

Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas