Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mrs Nightshade

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:36 am
I'll update this today when I have some time. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:14 am
Thursday, June 8th 2006

Last night, these people on gaia made me apologize to them becuase they think I'm crazy. So I did. Whatever. I really dont care. They dont want me at the GD anymore they want me to stay in my guild and not come out. The "GD " is not for me. rolleyes

What do you do when people tell you NOT TO do something confused

Mrs Nightshade

XX_Anatsu_Tenshi_XX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:04 am
well........ *dances in ur blog*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:46 pm
Hey, you're sig is just like mine! biggrin biggrin Counting how long we've known our guys! 4laugh  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mrs Nightshade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:30 pm
Yes its beautyfull! ^^

Friday June 9th

Today were supposed to go out on a date, me and my boyfriend. His name is Nelson. But Im not sure since he has work saturday and it kinda makes me mad that he does becuase it would ruin our time together..
He works in construction an he wakes up at 4am an comes home around 4-5pm.. so I dont get to see him all day.. and I dont think hes going to come home tonight... Im not sure.
neutral neutral
Ive been waiting all day. He said he would watch the omen with me. I guess not today since hes still not home yet.. and Im getting a bit tired and I dont want to fall asleep right away.
I wander why I dont bother playing a emulator game or something..
I cleaned the whole house today anyways.
I hope at least he comes home today an we do something. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:37 pm
Friday June 9th 8:35 PM

So .. We didnt go out on a date today. No worries. He came home around 6pm it was too late. Were going tomorrow to see the Omen. Today were having like a party in his room. a 'sleepover' with his sister and me. Were all online having a gaia party and being sarcastic to the bitchy people that I hate in the GD that treat me like s**t.
Later were going to watch the old horror movie I used to see called "House on Haunted Hill" I cant wait to watch it again. Last time I watched it was probably in 1997.

Ill update here what happened tomorrow.

Bye now!  

Mrs Nightshade

Mrs Nightshade

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:40 pm
Saturday June 10th 3:39 PM

Today is freaking saturday of course. my boyfriend promised me that were going out later.. but everyones watching the god damn fifa world cup.
Im a bit upset because he hasnt like spoken to me or made contact with me in the past 3 days and I feel like our connection is losing.. he thinks its not but I feel it is.
I'm afraid to tell him though. -sighs-
Other then that..
I dont know whats going on all day.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:41 pm
sorry about the bf trouble... but I think things tend to work out in the end! cute avvy art!  

nightwings

Wiedziemka

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:15 am
1) love your avi

2) don't worry mean people are everywhere, I hope that you will like our little why not guild, why try to be nice, and if somebody try to make you feel sad just pm crew we will take care of it ninja

3) I hope that your bf truble will solve soon, but fifa is time when 99% of males are off. They don't comunicate only watch TV wink I think that when fifa will end everything will be back to normal smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:04 pm
@you all, thank you for the nice comments. I'll try an see if I get bothered again I will post more about what happened and all. I need to update this anyways.

Thursday June 15th 2006

Lets say that today is a very strange day. My boyfriend comes home smelly from work. Yes. lol. I'm on the computer like always, I need to rip the addiction off Gaia and actually have a life again. Yesterday he came home and was really tired and ignored me the whole day. Sometimes I feel like our communication is dying or something. Sheez. -.-
Well yeah... It sucks.
Or its probably having to do with being so stuck to me that you can't like let go of me.
I'm listening to Sarina Paris right now, she has nice slow techno music that puts you in the mood sometimes. I wish something other then this would go on.

Mrs Nightshade

XX_Anatsu_Tenshi_XX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:32 pm
i had bf problems before.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:00 pm
Ive had boyfriend problems before. Well they were guy friends but yea werent dating. Hang in there evil duckie!!  

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

Mrs Nightshade

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:43 pm
Saturday June 17, 2006

I'm actually back on Gaia. Woot. My boyfriend actually said that he wanted to go on Gaia Towns with me. Its a bit of a suprise becuase he never like.. goes on that thing, and I think of him as not liking it.

I'm thinking of inviting him to the guild though. I'm not sure. I feel bad that hes left out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:11 pm
Hes here now! So now we can have a fiesta for him being here!!  

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

"WNB" The Why Not Blog~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces