Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Computers & Video Games
Final Fantasy X Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Where in Spira would you live?
  Besaid Island
  Kilaka Island
  Luka [Yay! Blitz ball!]
  Joeze [Maybe not a good place]
  Guadosalam
  Beveile
  Gagazet Mountain
  Zanarkand 1000 years ago
  Zanarkand Ruins [o_O]
View Results

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:45 am
Haha well FFX was meant to blow people away i use to come home from work at 8pm and play straight through into 6am next day when i needed to leave for work after 83 hours playing it from work all night i crashed that is how addicted i got to it haha  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:59 pm
i would live in luka.... yeay blitz ball!!!!! although i didn't realy like 10 al that much  

squalls gurl

Tadayoshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:06 am
Jimmi Bodene
this is the most addictive game i ever played xd it almos made me sick at myself:

i had 140 somethin hours of gameplay on one file and my friend stole my memory card and i lost it forever... and tidus was only about 20 levels away from having completed the ENTIRE SPHERE GRID!!!!!

wow eek  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:07 am
squalls gurl
i would live in luka.... yeay blitz ball!!!!! although i didn't realy like 10 al that much

Blitzball would be fun but in the game it got too easy once you got the right players. Brother being a big player to get  

Tadayoshi

Jimmi Bodene

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:52 am
Tadayoshi
Jimmi Bodene
this is the most addictive game i ever played xd it almos made me sick at myself:

i had 140 somethin hours of gameplay on one file and my friend stole my memory card and i lost it forever... and tidus was only about 20 levels away from having completed the ENTIRE SPHERE GRID!!!!!

wow eek

really all i ever did was go up there and run around in the omega ruins...it really does level you up fast in there, i would literally level up with everyone every battle 3nodding cus i also had the double/triple exp things  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:04 pm
Migy ymm dra fyo, oyo vun Pmedwpymm, ed't pa cu vih du pa ypma du bmyo Pmedwpymm....pid E's cdemm fuhtanehk ruf drao rumt draen pnaydr vun cu muhk...ihmacc ed'c mega cbaleymewat fydan un cusadrehk....

(And for those of you that don't speak or read Al Bhed...
Luka all the way, yay for Blitzball, it'd be so fun to be able to play Blitzball....but I'm still wondering how they hold their breath for so long...unless it's like specialized water or something....)  

OutsiderKrynn

Friendly Grabber

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Real Batosai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:17 pm
The game itself was ok i actually enjoyed parts of it. But by the end i wanted to shoot tidue in the temple he was sush a whiney baby. Id live in Al Behd cause there cool :

EDIT: The OP can speak there language thats pretty coo although what you said is a bit strange o.o;  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:38 pm
this is miiii fave game  

trigger-happy01

redheadlurver

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:52 pm
i loved this game. reading this makes me wana go play it all over again. but i wanna finish the sequel with 100% first though. i have like, a 97 something sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:20 pm
I would live where ever if i could just travel with Auron..... biggrin

Im not crazy stare really...  

lycanth_the_lycanvamp

nick baffa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:41 am
ShioriKisaragi
Oh, did anyone notice that Tidus and Rikku kinda look like they could be twins?

that did seem kind of weird that the look alike  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:29 am
it was an awsom game didnt care to much for the ending kind sad and thats not my cup of tea  

Nari Fy Theforsaken

Hilarious Seeker

2,475 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
Computers & Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers