Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
why are we poor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kerushi_rii

Opinionated Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:45 pm
Here is me thoughts.

1. Economy is down, no matter what anyone says it is. All over the USA, not just in Ohio. Bush is acting like it is up, but it isn't all that great.

2. It cost a lot to start a bussiness in Ohio. My parents use to own one when my older sister was born and it was too expensive to have one because of taxes and s**t they put on.

3. People don't have thier priorities straight. Instead of paying money on things we need, they are spending it on everything we don't need. All the little luxeries of life. Or drugs and crap.

4. Most people (at least around here) don't have a college degree, so they arn't making a lot of money so they can buy things so money is put back into the economy.

I am tired and stuff, so if I don't make any sense... you are free to shoot me. (Just kidding about the shooting part... but you can just ignore me).  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:06 am
The jobs here are no good. I drive to WV to work. gonk

The only good paying job around here [starting out] is at the Wal-Mart Distribution Center, but you've got to have a lot of luck, and a last name at the beginning of the alphabet to get in there. [I guess they hire alphabetically because of the numbers of applications they get?]

powerandintent

powerandintent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:11 am
kerushi_rii
Here is me thoughts.

1. Economy is down, no matter what anyone says it is. All over the USA, not just in Ohio. Bush is acting like it is up, but it isn't all that great.

2. It cost a lot to start a bussiness in Ohio. My parents use to own one when my older sister was born and it was too expensive to have one because of taxes and s**t they put on.

3. People don't have thier priorities straight. Instead of paying money on things we need, they are spending it on everything we don't need. All the little luxeries of life. Or drugs and crap.

4. Most people (at least around here) don't have a college degree, so they arn't making a lot of money so they can buy things so money is put back into the economy.

I am tired and stuff, so if I don't make any sense... you are free to shoot me. (Just kidding about the shooting part... but you can just ignore me).

The thing I notice about people not having college degrees around here is in the area in which I live, there aren't many [or any that I've seen] jobs that require you have a degree, and a LOT of people that I've met and some that I graduated with just find it pointless to spend the money for college when they won't even end up working in a field that they've studied.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:43 pm
i think its cuz drew carry show died and our river caught on fire and erie is really gross, well not as much but it was really f'in gross.... xp
heart  

StabMyBack332

Buckeye Brutus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:17 pm
deathgod1
Because gas just went up to 2.35 a gallon

Whoa. It's about 15 cents cheaper where I live. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:32 pm
Bush kinda screwed us all taking away jobs and not making more. That deffently did not help at all.  

DanPro05

Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces