Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
Alternative Egos on the Web Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ace doesn't really know what she's talking about...
  xD
View Results

Tsalagi1923

Enduring Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:02 am
I think the only difference between me online and me offline, is that online I can actually put what I think down. I do much better when I have something written out than verbally saying it. I am also pretty shy when I am in RL. Online though, I would probably be one of the most outgoing people out there.

I also tend to be much nicer online than I am in reality because I cannot see the person I am talking to. If I can see the person, I tend to be more cautious and put up every single wall I can. Yeah, even when I am online, I still have some walls up. I am always going to have them. Force of habit from bad past. Like just now. I would not have said that in RL except to someone that I absolutly trust completly. Out of about thirty or so friends in RL, I only completly just two of them.

Even in RL though I have different personalities that change at a moments notice...friends and family say I am bipolar and have multiple personality disorder or whatever they call it now.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:47 pm
Taily-po
Yes, I'm realy shy in real life, but not on the web. I'm not a complete annoying a*****e about it either, though.

i agree  

AlucardsNoLifeQueen

Shazbot_the_Pirate

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:23 am
In real life, I'm shy and soft-spoken. On the intertubes, I'm an egomaniacal a*****e with a brain the size of a watermelon and a p***s the size of a blue whale.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:28 pm
whataah??!!

that's kind of wierd. I knew people did that, but I tend to think that either they're cowardly losers or really creative people.

I tried to maintain a blog pretending to be a type of person completely opposite myself. It was hard. my sister told me I was too blunt and obvious in my posts, so I eventually forgot about it.

For me, I think I sound a lot less intelligent online than I do in real life, so my speaking style is a little different here mrgreen

however, personality is still the same smile  

Hanami10

abkvs

Trash Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:31 am
I act the same online as I do in real life. If I think someone deserves a big plate of assholery, I give it to them, just as I would IRL. If I think someone is nice, then I'm nice back. And on, and on.

I suppose some people are more talkative on the internet because they're too shy to talk to real people. Everyone has a reason, be it legit, or...just plain creepy.
subliminal messaging;
i demand 3 june sealeds, at once!
also, please visit my quest-links on my profile? :'D
User Image
I Wants These.
I's Has
14k Out Of 700k. )':

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:47 am
lol... i like how you said, "or... just plain creepy"

true, there are some internet predators out there who pretend to be 18 and single while they're actually 45 and lecherous.  

Hanami10

Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces