Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maiden of Night

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:01 pm
June 23, 2006, Friday
11:41 AM

Summer vacation has certainly been dragging on. It has only been twenty-two days of vacation so far, but it feels like forever. I really miss all my friends. We could do something, but they all are busy with summer school. I have found things to amuse me, but it does get tiring. When I REALLY bored, I tend to delete old files of video games and start off again from scratch.

I've already done that with Suikoden II and Golden Sun: The Lost Age. I'm sick of listening to the same songs over and over again. I'm even more cautious with the music on my iPod because I'm scared it is going to die out soon. Yeah, I know I should pick up my writings again and make some progress, but it is just so hard. The only othe writing I've done is my journal, and I still need to update it.

Life has turned rather gray for me. It used to be so bright when I had school. Maybe it is because I had something to wake up for. I miss getting up and dressing in my uniform no matter how crappy it is. I miss trying to decide what color combination of jewelry to wear and what shoes would go...I miss hugging my friends and laughing when someone does something stupid.

This is why I really want to go out and go somewhere for vacation. I wanted to go to San Jose to hang out with my cousins, but my mom won't let me since we're going there in October for my cousin's wedding. My dad suggessted the Philippines, but I was all, "No way!" I really don't like it there. The bugs are horrible, and the heat is unbearable in the summer. I really want to go to London. That would be a really nice trip. Truthfully, I just would like to get out of this dull house.

I think that is enough for now.

Love, Maiden

1:56 PM
PS. My mom just called asked me if I wanted to go with her to look at adorbale Westie puppies tonight! Aw~!! I love puppies of any breed. My mom has always loved Westies ever since our fromer neighbor from when we lived in the condominums had one. She's thinking of getting a male one for $600! I thought it was expensive, but that's actually cheap when it comes to full-breed dogs. She said that it was originally $1300!! Wow! I think it is best that we get a male dog because I have two female ones, a German shepherd and a Labrador Retriever. If we get another female, they'll all kill each other. o_o But oh! I love puppies!! 4laugh

I remember when my dogs were puppies. They were the most adorable puppies ever!! We got Sandy, my LR about eight years ago. We named her Sandy because of her coat color. It is white like a white labrador, but it has a small mixture of gold like a Golden Retriever. She was so cuuuutee!! heart

Then we got Rei, my German shepherd when I was in he sixth grade. I was about eleven at the time. She was so precious! Her ears hadn't even grown to stay up yet. We got Rei and she was the only female puppy left among those that were still available. Her coat was so soft and dark. That day we got her, my mom had to do work at her office so she took me and Rei with her. Rei was rather unsteady when we were in the car, but she fell asleep because I kept petting and cuddling her. I guess because I was so sweet to her, this is why she loves me the most. My family couldn't really decide on what to name her until we got home. My sister and I went to our parents' room. While she was starting up the PS2, I was starting up the computer so I could play The Sims. When the desktop wallpaper loaded, I could see it was Rei Ayanami from Neon Genesis Evangelion. So I got the idea, "Why don't we name her Rei?" So all thanks to me, that's her name now!! xD

If we do get a new puppy, I wonder what we should name him...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:47 pm
June 28, 2006, Wednesday
2:39 PM

I really hate the dentist office. Really. You can send me to the doctor's office, the hospital, or the eye doctor's office and I'll enjoy myself. But if you send me to the dentist, I'll become the crabbiest person ever. I had to go to te dentist today. Twice. The first time for a cleaning and an examination. The second time to get two of my four fillings.

I went to the orthodontist for the first time (I think second cause the last time I went was six years ago.) today. I think I could take a liking to the orthodontist...I'm so happy though. My teeth are closer to normal than my sister's so I only need to get braces for a year and a half!! w00t! My sister had to get so much done in order to get her teeth right. She had an underbite so she had to get two surgeries to dislocate her jaw and have it pushed back in, and snapped shut with metal rods. She also had to get braces. I'm happy that mine will be pretty simple.

I knew for a while that I need braces. Why? A couple of my teeth on the top is crooked. My bottom teeth are pretty much straight. I also need to get my teeth realigned so they match up together. That's not so bad, really. I'll just have braces for all of my sophomore year and half of junior year. Then I'll have nice, straight teeth for my second half of junior year and senior year and the rest of my life!!

Love, Maiden

Maiden of Night

Maiden of Night

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:54 am
June 29, 2006, Thursday
11:48 AM

Have you ever gotten mad at one of your friends for waking you up in the morning with a phone call? My friend Chris called me today at eight in the morning when I was still asleep. Okay, sure, people are already up at the time. But when the person sleep was up until two playing videos and watching TV, then you would be tired. I kept hanging up the phone each time he called. It is a shame he lives across the city from me. If he lived closer, I would go over and beat him up for waking me up. Afterwards, I couldn't go back to sleep so I had to get up and eat breakfast.

I did fall back asleep two hours later. Chris called again, but I didn't notice because I had my headphone on with music blasting into my ear. I think I'm going to fall back asleep now...

Love, Maiden

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:58 am
July 22, 2006, Saturday
11:56 AM

A lot of changes about me are coming soon. I'm getting my hair cut next Wednesday, I'm getting braces next week, and I'm going to get that new puppy!! I won't be able to eat a lot when I have my braces on so I'm probably going to lose a lot of weight. I've been eating so much junk food in preparation. Oh joy...

Love, Maiden

Maiden of Night

Maiden of Night

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:49 am
September 9,2006, Saturday
11:40 ******** it, I hate my mom. There is a dance tonight at my school for the week of welcome. I had planned to go with my friends and have fun, but when I asked my mom, she says to me, "I don't know. I just don't trust these social events. So what if you want to go with your friends? Does that mean you have to as ********, I HATE HER. I can't even have a ******** social life out of school without her objecting to it. I know this is that stupid overprotective crap that parents do, but this s**t is more than pushing my buttons. I am turning fifteen in a month. I'm not a child anymore. I know how to take care of myself. I am sick of having to hear my parents nagging me to be careful, not go anywhere alone, or talk to strangers. I ******** KNOW. For fifteen years, I've heard the same warnings over and over again. You'd think it would be on my forehead by now. Like I said, I know!! If I go with my friends to this dance, I know I'm going to be ******** raped, or kidnapped, or assulted. I am with my friends, and we all know how to take care of ourselves.

Gee, when people ask why I hate my parents, I just don't know what to tell them. Their ******** overprotective behavior is just one of the reasons why I hate them so much.

Maiden

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:19 pm
You write well. Do you write stories at all? I like you. not in a creepy way, no i'm not a lez or a stalker, i just think you are a very interesting person. I hope you take this as the complament it was meant to be instead of the creepy stalker thing it sounds like.  

Cyrstiana

"WNB" The Why Not Blog~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff