Sonic 2
  Sonic 3
  Sonic 3D
  Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
  Sonic Pinball
View Results

Shalalaka

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:59 pm
I love Sonic 3 but # 2 was also good. Oh and i am sorry if i forgot any of the sonic games  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:44 pm
Sonic 2 was my favirote. It had great gameplay, it was so much fun and you could even play as Tails. I loved it when you turned into Super Sonic.

I also liked Sonic and Knuckles, only because Knuckles is my favirote Sonic character.  

evasive_warrior

emrl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:45 pm
You forgot ALOT! eek But I like S3& kuckles and Sonic 2. Why? Sonic 2 was the 1st game I ever beat (took forever...I was afraid of that giant Robotnik boss in the end...I was like 3) Sonic 3 and knuckles, cause you get to fight the red headed basterd! pirate  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:26 pm
emrl
Sonic 3 and knuckles, cause you get to fight the red headed basterd! pirate
b*****d?? Excuse me? Knuckles is the freaking best. mad

And yes, you did forget a lot of the games. Like the ones I'm better at. Like the new ones. xd

Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Heroes, Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic Advance, Sonic Advance 2, Sonic Advance 3, Sonic Pinball Party, Sonic Shuffle, Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic Riders...there's more...that I can't think of...at the present moment...

Buttercup Scenester

Shalalaka

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:10 pm
i liked the fact that you could combine the sonic & knuckles the game with sonic and play as knuckles in sonic two  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:03 am
the Rad Red Echidna
emrl

And yes, you did forget a lot of the games. Like the ones I'm better at. Like the new ones. xd

Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Heroes, Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic Advance, Sonic Advance 2, Sonic Advance 3, Sonic Pinball Party, Sonic Shuffle, Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic Riders...there's more...that I can't think of...at the present moment...

He's talking about old ones.

Want a complete list of Sonic games? *Revs up Wikipedia*

Main series Sonic the Hedgehog | Sonic 2 (Beta) | Sonic CD | Sonic 3 | Sonic & Knuckles | Sonic 3D Blast | Sonic Adventure/DX | Sonic Adventure 2/Battle | Sonic Heroes | Shadow the Hedgehog

Upcoming Titles Sonic (2006) | Wild Fire | Rivals

8-bit series Sonic the Hedgehog | Sonic 2 | Chaos | Triple Trouble | Blast

Handheld series Pocket Adventure | Sonic Advance/N | Advance 2 | Battle | Advance 3 | Rush

Spin-offs and related titles Flicky | Eraser | Waku Waku Sonic Patrol Car | SegaSonic the Hedgehog | Cosmo Fighter | Chaotix | Spinball | Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine | Labyrinth | Drift/Drift 2 | Tails Adventure | Tails' Skypatrol | Sonic the Fighters | Schoolhouse | R | Shuffle | Pinball Party | Riders
Compilations Classics | Jam | S&K Collection | Mega Collection/Plus | Gems Collection

Cancelled titles Sonic Crackers | Sonic X-Treme

SO many spin-offs!  

Angelic Light Blue

P34ch35

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:57 pm
Sonic 2 is my favorite, followed by Sonic 3, then Sonic Advance, then Sonic 1.

I can't stand Knuckles in the game. It takes away everything from the game with the exception of Sonic and Knuckles, and I don't like that game all too much.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:20 pm
Angelic Light Blue
the Rad Red Echidna
emrl

He's talking about old ones.

Want a complete list of Sonic games? *Revs up Wikipedia*

Main series Sonic the Hedgehog | Sonic 2 (Beta) | Sonic CD | Sonic 3 | Sonic & Knuckles | Sonic 3D Blast | Sonic Adventure/DX | Sonic Adventure 2/Battle | Sonic Heroes | Shadow the Hedgehog

Upcoming Titles Sonic (2006) | Wild Fire | Rivals

8-bit series Sonic the Hedgehog | Sonic 2 | Chaos | Triple Trouble | Blast

Handheld series Pocket Adventure | Sonic Advance/N | Advance 2 | Battle | Advance 3 | Rush

Spin-offs and related titles Flicky | Eraser | Waku Waku Sonic Patrol Car | SegaSonic the Hedgehog | Cosmo Fighter | Chaotix | Spinball | Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine | Labyrinth | Drift/Drift 2 | Tails Adventure | Tails' Skypatrol | Sonic the Fighters | Schoolhouse | R | Shuffle | Pinball Party | Riders
Compilations Classics | Jam | S&K Collection | Mega Collection/Plus | Gems Collection

Cancelled titles Sonic Crackers | Sonic X-Treme

SO many spin-offs!

You still forgot a couple, bro. Don't forget the Pico games. "Tails and the Musicmaker" and "Sonic's Gameworld."  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Shivarra

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:46 am
whoa i never realised that there were so many sonic games out there, i only own 3 but they are for the good ol' sega and i cant remember what theyre called  
"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games