Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
Iran Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the U.S Drop an H-Bomb on Iran
Yes
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
No
58%
 58%  [ 17 ]
F**k yeah
17%
 17%  [ 5 ]
No im a monk
17%
 17%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 29

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:56 pm
~Magic Trevor~
surenoxlll
Cause i heard it on the news they were thinking it because bush thinks theres terrorist over there

Bush also thinks that only white heterosexual republicans deserve to live.... Reminds me a bit of hitler...

Now thats a bit over the top. More than a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:29 pm
most people who talk about this honestly dont know what they are talking about.... most of the time people are just trying to be teens who are rebelling... and im pretty damn sure that the guy who said we should blow up iran was one dumbass ********. you guys have just heard s**t on TV and from your dumbass friends and suddenly, you hate bush. im not sayin he is the best president ever, but he is doing a hell of a better job than most of the ******** kids who think they are so mature by making fun of the president. and people act like he is sooooo stupid. newsflash: he may not exactly be the smartest person in the world, but a him having horrible speech-giving skills doesnt mean he is stupid.  

Jimmi Bodene

kenshinwolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:36 pm
~Magic Trevor~
Why? surprised
George Bush doesn't care about Iranians.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:52 pm
kenshinwolf
~Magic Trevor~
Why? surprised
Double response:
Response 1: That was a rather amusing play on Kanye West's infamous words. Bravo.
Response 2: That was a serious remark. Read the previous post; and do not return without a worthwhile counterpoint.

Select the one that best suits your post.

If I come off as edgy, hell if I come off as a total d**k, it's because I am sick and tired of this crap.

You do not become President of the most powerful nation on Earth without some degree of intelligence. Learn this now.

EDIT: You know what? Screw it. I'm moving this into Extended Discussion. It's beyond even me that I let it stay here this long.  

Shazbot_the_Pirate

FireGirl47

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:15 pm
And before you go slandering Iran with your H Bombs, remember some of us have family over there.

*cough* my dad is Iranian scream *cough*

Jerk....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:27 am
No.. there are more innocent people than there are terrorists in Iran. And there weren't nothing wrong with the citizens in Iran.. or Iraq, it was a group called the Al Qaedas who planned such terrorist attacks, so never was the doings of the countries.  

l2AY

Profitable Prophet

Setareye

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:54 am
surenoxlll
i say we should twisted

Um, hi, I'm from there and my family lives there.
I say we shouldn't.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:33 pm
NO!!! I have a lot of relatives there!!!! gonk  

x.X.Innocent Passion.X.x

nightslipper

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:21 pm
Shazbot_the_Pirate
kenshinwolf
~Magic Trevor~
Why? surprised
Double response:
Response 1: That was a rather amusing play on Kanye West's infamous words. Bravo.
Response 2: That was a serious remark. Read the previous post; and do not return without a worthwhile counterpoint.

Select the one that best suits your post.

If I come off as edgy, hell if I come off as a total d**k, it's because I am sick and tired of this crap.

You do not become President of the most powerful nation on Earth without some degree of intelligence. Learn this now.

EDIT: You know what? Screw it. I'm moving this into Extended Discussion. It's beyond even me that I let it stay here this long.

Yes and how makes the guns for iran hmm? military officails nah civilains yes so technically there not so innocent there are making guns and tanks and other crap for there millitary so whatever  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:48 am
No the US should not nuke or attack iran in anyway.....

George "Dubya" Bush and his crew (that includes the media) are just trying to make us believe the there are terrorist in every ******** corner of the world, I really don´t believe that there are that many terrorists in the world....

And if the US nukes iran back to the stone age, I really think the fall out will piss of the neighbouring countrys alot....

And yes I Trevor I do see the similarity between Bush and Hitler, I´m not going to say any more because I might piss some one off....  

Thanatos Phoenix

Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces