Reply "TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum
Phantasy Star Online

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

More Comfort In Death

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:55 pm
Has anyone else played this game? I'm just want to know if I'm the only one here who does.

I never play online but I am interested... anyone want to tell me what I need to set it up via broadband?

ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:59 am
I play PSO also 3nodding And I have played online. It is fun, just make shure that nobody steals your loot ninja I have a 20some ranger neutral  

Vessel of time

More Comfort In Death

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:00 am
My ranger is level 26... I didn't do so good with how to level up the mag so I just started getting the shot [gun] a level ago. >_<

My Fonewearl beat the snot out of that dragon though... and that was at lvl 5... so I'm going to use her from now on. -_- Not like anyone cares. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:44 am
i don't play online but my character is a force type(yea magic), im level 37, but i don't have a lot of health. my brother doesn't play online but he is a ranger, and level 107. so i never die when i play with him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao

Precious Raider

P34ch35

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:10 am
I got a level 130+ RAmarl with some pretty good equipment and a level 100 FOnewearl, and a level 90 HUcaseal

I stopped playing about 2 months ago though. I was doing some hardcore hunts, then I just stopped.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:23 am
P34ch35
I got a level 130+ RAmarl with some pretty good equipment and a level 100 FOnewearl, and a level 90 HUcaseal

I stopped playing about 2 months ago though. I was doing some hardcore hunts, then I just stopped.
my brother wants to tell you that he has the best sword and armor in the game.  

Hime Xiao Qiao

Precious Raider

"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces