Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
superman returns

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i'm too tired to think of any questions.
  yes, you are.
View Results

Ingvanya

Wild Spirit

17,500 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:09 pm
who saw it? what di you think?

me:
i thought kevin spacy was a better lex luther than gene hackman. he was more evil. i only thought it was a little weird seeing lois lane with curly long hair (i forget the actresses name redface ) ,and she didn't look that much like the old lois lane. but most things were really like the older superman stuff. it was better then i thought it would be.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:40 pm
I havent bothered 2 see it cause it looked so bad but i might now u said its better than it looks.Someone i know said the guy who plays superman is hot he is sooooo not.  

Shoping_crazy

Uchiha_Ichigo_dta

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:51 pm
what kind of excample is he on this movie .....he make love with lois lane she is gona have a kid he left for 5 years stressed .....the kid is raise by sombady else ......and just to killed more he gave the lamest excuse ever made on the history of heroes ...*dummy voice*i went to Krypton cuz some stupid astrologer told me where to find it .....o this excuse is just shameless all people know that krypton was destroy ..but no he have to watche for himself .......also what kind of stupid heroe keep his valuble diamonds so in open range ...... thats is the lamest superman movie ever if u ask me ....also just to make ur day lois lane forgive him ...and the stupid kid have super hearing so he already know that superman is his daddy ..so there is no secret cuz is so obious .......well the movie was ok just fo those couple of points i gave i rate that movie and 8 xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:31 pm
i think it was good cus it startedright off from where the olders movies left....needed more action though smile  

Fudger_McNickles

lIllIIIlIIIlIlIlIII

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:06 pm
I'm seriously not a fan of Superman, in fact.. I hate him. The movie changed my mind about it a bit though. I thought it was an awesome movie because even though I hate Superman.. I was pretty interested. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:38 pm
I saw it a couple times.... It was an awsome movie, and also quite long  

Junk069

Movies, TV, Music, and more

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas